[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Congratulations to Yaya for winning another OK! Awards 2014 - Male Heartthrob

credit withloveurassayas IG and NY CLUB FB

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Been so long since I was on AF, thanks for the updates on this threads. Can't wait to watch this lakorn :) 
And congratz to Yaya for winning male heartthrob  :)

dariey

sarNie Adult
just see a pic yaya got stung by jellyfish when when they were filming.it kind of big on her leg.hope it will not leave a scar.poor the girl

dariey

sarNie Adult
this is from ageeee ago lol.but they were funny & cute

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k-DVhIo8fY[/youtube]
cr madoo thaitbhd

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S5m1A9QAcs[/youtube]
cr originally from anyama

pic of ya swollen leg coz of jellyfish.feel sorry for ya to endure this kind of pain but looking at the bright side this incident make more people to adore her.i love how people from well known person until the fans keep appraise and complement her on ig for her dedication & professional.she is a strong girl.. :wub:

cr yayeeumarin

dariey

sarNie Adult
update,update,update..lol

i see bromance more than romance..lol

cr aebrian & fairgundon

staring into the pic O_O

cr aebrian & aemaater

sis-romance now..lol is that the word??

n'ek & n'rai

play time

cr aebrian & paajaew

happy family

cr mamthitima

can't help but to share this too.yaya so cute

cr to owner

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I have always loved looking at Ya from the side. I remember someone used to say, Ya doesnt have that breathtaking look, but she has the kind of beauty that you never get bored of looking.  I do wish she gains abit of weight though, I like looking at a chubbier yaya.

Little Poom and mature Poom, cant wait to see JJ's character's reaction to the grown up Poom! James said his character is arrogant and always want to pick a fight with the nek, but he is not retarted lol

dariey

sarNie Adult
got to agree on that.she didn't make me have crush on her at first sight like my other bias but there is something that make me pull into her.she just simply beautiful.

talk about her weight i do wish she gain more meat at certain part even i know some people keep complaining about her thigh but i don't see any problem with that.after i see her pic at grand opening robinson event i cant help but to notice how small her waist is.gosh i think even nadech both hand can hold her round waist just to see how small her waist is.shess that kind of scare me.but i  think i'm already used to see it since people keep saying my kpop bias is a walking skeleton..lol 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I never had problems with her thighs, her legs were so cute dancing in p'bird's concert. So sad to see ya succumb to ppl 's complaints bout her weight! Being and looking healthy is more crucial to me!!

One is getting fatter and fatter while the other is getting thinner and thinner lol

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubbles8 said:
I never had problems with her thighs, her legs were so cute dancing in p'bird's concert. So sad to see ya succumb to ppl 's complaints bout her weight! Being and looking healthy is more crucial to me!!

One is getting fatter and fatter while the other is getting thinner and thinner lol
personally I think she look OK and perfect not like certain ppl who don have shape ...

dariey

sarNie Adult
aww bubbles,you make me lol with your comment.. :coverlaf:
yup,healthy is the best.

add more photo

run & run...

cr sittikun01

dariey

sarNie Adult
seriously yaya look like a school kid with that attire especially her shoes+sock lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3nW-qXtB5I[/youtube]
cr oldmanchoi

cr anyama

she look beautiful here

cr aebrian

cr aebrian

cr mayticu

like this pic..

cr gracygirly