[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I've tried watching this, but find the p'ek to be gay like looking... I just get this vibe gay from him.

Step

Mrs James Ma
JJ looks like a girl in this ic. Like Yaya's sister lol
Vimalee said:
Stars Stage Show today.     Can't wait to see the clip!

credit Barry.Ya FB

Step

Mrs James Ma
I like this drama. I like Neung and Poom's bickering scene alot. But here the bickering is different from the usual fighting couple scenes that we see in lakorns.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Aw...they're adorable, poor Yaya with the fake snake. I find it funny how the photos are credited to Barry.Ya. Then I think to myself, will James Ji replace Nadech? 

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Poom's guy cousin name Pook reminds me of Kade Tarntup especially his smile. Has Star Stage aired yet? I wish Star Stage would have longer interviews. I hope they would go on 3Zaap. I would to see Kalamare tease them.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm really enjoying this! I was planning on skimming but ended up watching it fully with little fast-forwarding. I love Yaya's acting so far. She's so beautiful. I feel like both her and Nadech are starting to shine with others. Finally. I want them to act with others as well. The story is being paced very well. There are sweet scenes in each episode. I really enjoy scenes with our pranangs. I love the cast as well. Michelle and Fair are adorable. I love Fair and want to see more of him. I want him as p'ek. His smile is to die for. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes they are better apart then together but sadly they will have another one together after this. Lol

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I think it's nice to see both Yaya and Nadech act with other people but I still love NY together. I'm excited for Kluen Cheewit and her other lakorn with Nadech. I've seen the old version of the switching body one before and it was hilarious. We will get to see Nadech give birth at the end if it's according to the old one. I need to go find that lakorn and watch it again and imagine NY in it.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
lakornwatcher said:
I think it's nice to see both Yaya and Nadech act with other people but I still love NY together. I'm excited for Kluen Cheewit and her other lakorn with Nadech. I've seen the old version of the switching body one before and it was hilarious. We will get to see Nadech give birth at the end if it's according to the old one. I need to go find that lakorn and watch it again and imagine NY in it.
So Na is going to be pregnant and give birth? Kekek I have full faith in P'Mam and she usually makes her lakorns really close to the novels aswell! U make me excited!!!

Anyways, james looks so much better in star stage and promoting shows than in the actual lakorn

Cr:eek:riginal owners