[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Cant wait for this scene! Not only because Poom looks so beautiful in it, but it will prob be the moment Neung will finally know the true 'meaning of that kiss' and come to the realisation that he may have gone too far!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Just finished ep2 and im actually really enjoying it. James' look is slowly growing on me and so is his theme song. Im loving the development of all 3 couples!! The rais uses their sharp tongue and wit instead of js chucking screams and tanturms (hopefully i wont jinx it for the later eps kek). I like that Poom is strong but at the same time does not cross the line and be disrespectful towards the ones who look down on her

But what i love most has got to be the relationship and bond between Poom, Pan and Pu. Poom, though lost her parents as a child, but is compensated with such love by her aunty's side and cousins. I rewatched this part so many times, felt so touched when Pan&Pu said no matter what, Poom will always be their Nong (after Song scolded that Poom is js a duckling she shouldnt try to pretend and mingle with the swans). And if she's is a duckling, they will be the ugly ducklings swimming along with her, let Song be the lonely swan swimming on her own hahah

Fair should stop flaunting his smile, it's too much for me to handle lol

sarNie Adult
I've been so busy, haven't been able to post for a while. I love the performance of "Joob" in star stage though I really didn't get the whole egyptian thing. that was so random. James Ji looked pissed while performing.  :lol:. Any updates on the ratings? I saw in instagram that it went down to 5 point something on the wednesday slot then went back up to 6.666 in the thursday slot. I hope the ratings improve for good this week. 

I saw an interview in Pantip, I hope someone could translate it for us. The link may be found here: I think it's about Yaya talking about how touchy feely James Ji is (i.e. acting like a kid) and about the jellyfish poisoning incident. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Don't know if I should start this or not. It reminds me so much of Wanida except different storyline. I'm a big fan of Yaya but not very fond of James don't know if it's gonna annoy me because the pace seems really slow.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Ratings for Neung Nai Seung:

Episode 1:   7.3
Episode 2:   6.5
Episode 3:   6.1
Episode 4:   5.8  *****
Episode 5:   6.7

Average:   6.5

*****    Episode 4 aired 90 minutes late due to the South East Asia Football/Soccer game between Thailand & Vietnam (many people probably didn’t wait up to watch)

Highest ratings for CH3 in 2015 so far:
  1.  Sood Keun Sai Ruk (done)  -   7.04
  2.  Neung Nai Seung (Airing)     -   6.50
  3.  Bang Rajan (done)                 -   5.93
  4.  Lom Son Ruk (done)              -   5.58
  5.    MLM - Krating (airing)         -    5.39

credit to Thaidramaratings
040156 said:
I've been so busy, haven't been able to post for a while. I love the performance of "Joob" in star stage though I really didn't get the whole egyptian thing. that was so random. James Ji looked pissed while performing.  :lol:. Any updates on the ratings? I saw in instagram that it went down to 5 point something on the wednesday slot then went back up to 6.666 in the thursday slot. I hope the ratings improve for good this week. 

I saw an interview in Pantip, I hope someone could translate it for us. The link may be found here: I think it's about Yaya talking about how touchy feely James Ji is (i.e. acting like a kid) and about the jellyfish poisoning incident. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
If you don't give it a chance then you will never know, hehehe.   My sister who is a fan of Yaya but not James watches this for Yaya, and now she likes him too.   She loves his soothing voice and has been listening to "Joop" and his solo song.

Thai viewers seem to like NNS a lot.    I'm surprised that many have enjoyed this lakorn considering that it is a light and simple drama, not slap/kiss, revenge, ghost story, murder, heavy drama, boyfriend/girlfriend stealing, etc.

Prakaidao said:
Don't know if I should start this or not. It reminds me so much of Wanida except different storyline. I'm a big fan of Yaya but not very fond of James don't know if it's gonna annoy me because the pace seems really slow.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thanks for posting the ratings and the average ratings na ka.  NNS is doing great!  Oh...btw, I like your sister hehe.

Can't wait.....

cr:as tagged, jyclub

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Thanks Vimalee for the rating.

Shall we say these cute moments? Why are you upset P Neung when you don't like N Poom?

The word (thank you) that couldn't come out from her mouth

The Joob song

The musical chair game where this two want to win ....

Speak nicely to me, Poom else I wouldn't open the door for you.

Pictures credit as tagged

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Someone translate the scene of Neung kissing Poom... why did it look like he was not ashamed of his actions???????? plzzzzzzzzzzzz

tgamber

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:
Someone translate the scene of Neung kissing Poom... why did it look like he was not ashamed of his actions???????? plzzzzzzzzzzzz
Exactly, he's not ashamed of his actions and is he angry with his sick friend getting rejected? Poom has right to marry with anyone.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Pinit confesses his love to Poom and gets rejected and then he keeps guessing whom Poom loves inspite of her rejecting all his guesses... Then he blatantly assumes it as Khun Chai and then also announces it to Neung. 

OMG Pinit is such an ass ..... And Neung is definitely Pinit's mentor being a bigger ass coz he is mesmerized by Poom, always wants her attentions, also makes sure she "cares" for him by kissing her forcibly and then also ..... also gets pissed coz Poom rejected Pinit... LIKE WHAT ?????????????

What a bunch of weirdo's :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

P. S James Ji's ears are beaming red throught the lakorn  :bhehe: ... Also P'Fair... NO WORDS  :pervie:

CANT WAIT FOR TOMO'S EPISODE .. LOOKS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I find it funny that Neung's dad is the same guy from Ken & Janie's version. And Khun Chai from Ken & Janie's version is now playing Bang & Pood's dad.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
ceda_lee said:
I find it funny that Neung's dad is the same guy from Ken & Janie's version. And Khun Chai from Ken & Janie's version is now playing Bang & Pood's dad.
From most remakes I've seen there's always at lease one actor from the original/previous remake that is cast in the remake.

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
I like how when Pinit told Neung that he was rejected by Poom, Neung is a bit angry but still can hold himself, but when Pinit told him that Poom going to marry KhunChai, he went craaaaaaaazyy..lol.