[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Okay, I was going to go back and watch the beginning parts of the lakorn because I'm still confuse as to how did Jamie get into the right room and found Ann and Ken.

Think about it:

Jamie drops off Ann into their hotel room.

Jamie switches purse with Jasmine.

Jasmine give Ann's hotel key to ken thinking that it was to Jasmine's room.

Ken goes to Jasmine's room, but key didn't work.

Ken goes to Ann's room and key did work.

Now here comes the tricky part.

Jamie goes back to Anne's room, but key doesn't work cause it's to jasmine's room.

But somehow Jamie manage to open anne's room to find Ken and Anne getting it on.

Did I miss something????? How did Jamie open the door when she didn't have the key???? Did she have a spare in her pocket or something??? Someone explain!!!!!

Wasn't Ann and Ken already awake and was up fighting? Then Ann heard Jamie knocking on the door and let her in? Man, i can't quite remember either. LOL

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Wasn't Ann and Ken already awake and was up fighting? Then Ann heard Jamie knocking on the door and let her in? Man, i can't quite remember either. LOL
Ummm... I don't remember either, but I think Jamie bragged in on them. I do remember that Ann and Ken did not get out of bed to open he door.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
LOL ok this is annoying that i can't remember the scene. Someone please double check...hahahahaa

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I think Jamie went down and got another key/card from the receptions and than come in ... turn on the lights, saw clothes everywhere and so she goes down and pick it up ... than 4 feet appear lol thats when Anne and Ken wakes up and started fighting.

sine17

sarNie Egg
i like this lakorn .. it had it all... ken was a real gentlemen... it's my first time watching him.. and all I can say is that he is a really good actor. He can really make you cry with him

ouli_00

sarNie Egg
Hey I have the lakorn :yahoo: oum ruk on DVD....18 disc altogether.... ... anyone want to buy ???? :yahoo:

maddie

sarNie Egg
Okay, I was going to go back and watch the beginning parts of the lakorn because I'm still confuse as to how did Jamie get into the right room and found Ann and Ken.

Think about it:

Jamie drops off Ann into their hotel room.

Jamie switches purse with Jasmine.

Jasmine give Ann's hotel key to ken thinking that it was to Jasmine's room.

Ken goes to Jasmine's room, but key didn't work.

Ken goes to Ann's room and key did work.

Now here comes the tricky part.

Jamie goes back to Anne's room, but key doesn't work cause it's to jasmine's room.

But somehow Jamie manage to open anne's room to find Ken and Anne getting it on.

Did I miss something????? How did Jamie open the door when she didn't have the key???? Did she have a spare in her pocket or something??? Someone explain!!!!!
OMG you're right! I had always assumed that since they shared the same room, she had another key but Ken used that key to enter so how did she get in?? Maybe she asked someone at the reception to help her get another key or something and they didn't show it...

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i just finished this lakorn..i know im late lol..but anyways, best one yet!!...ann is such a good actor..and ken..hes so good at making you cry haha..i cried like 4 times during the lakorn...when will they be working together again?

fun

Expired Sarnie
^.- ken and ann--so wonderful together...loved watching their lakorns...cute ending^.-

this lakorn was really well done... lol... it was a typical lakorn but yet very different... it was sweet... i think this lakorn made a big hit for ken... after this lakorn he is just rolling with a bunch after... he is so sweet in person-well as i see it on tv- and on screen... he is everyone dream guy...

fun

Expired Sarnie
i still havent gotten over this lakorn yet... i like watched it over probably over 10 times...

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
i just finishing rewatching this the second time... i cant believe that watching it over, would be so different from the first time i saw it...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
aw man i JUST finished this and i gotta say, this is one helluva good lakorn! it is the only one that has made me cry so much (even though it's not like really sad) but the sad,angry and happy parts just made me cry! omydamn, i don't know what it did to me! ^_^ I think Ken was such a great actor! he totally won me in Oum Ruk! gosh, he's the sweetest and cutest most caring guy! man, if anyone has a guy like that it would be heaven! Chen! gosh, i can't get over it all, loool! it was just so dang emotional! aw....