[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
amieo1 said:
You're not aloneSometimes I just wanna smack Saran lolhe should just be blunt with Duang and say " Woman!! I don't want  yOu!" Im still hoping along the way we might just be okay with his reason which he just wants Rin to confess..to tell him the truth..and that should be the only reason that he is hesitatingso I guess we will seegeez i feel like I'm in this forum too much  :loool:
You're not alone being in this forum too much. ;-) Ever since this drama first aired this forum has become my 2nd home. Lol

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Girls, I understand all your frustrations with Saran, but thinking it from his point of view, he and Duang knew each other for 10 years. They were in love with each other for a very long time and even planned a future together. Even though Duang did leave him, I don't think it's easy for him to just forget and act like he didn't love her or had a strong connection with her. I'm not saying that what Saran is doing is right either, but I know that for me, it took me at least two years just to fully get over my ex-boyfriend who I dated for one year so I understand that it's still hard for him to get over Duang. It also doesn't help that Duang is constantly in his life reminding him of their past love, which makes it harder for Saran to get over her. Of course, Rin is slowly helping him get over Duang and he will be able to get over Duang soon and realize that he only loves Rin.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I think that even if Saran doesn't love Duang anymore, he still wants her in his life as a friend. Think about it, when his family lost everything, it was only Duang and Chalat who remained his friends. He considers Chalat and Duang as his only two true friends in his life. Try to put yourself in his shoes. Even if Duang was a total bitch who left him, their friendship still has some value to him.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
crazy as Klu Preem
I was thinking maybe I shouldn't have started Wimarn Mekala cause during the Saran teaches Rin to fight scene, I kept comparing it to Mekala going around beating everyone up. And instead of being shy of sleeping in the same bed as a guy Mekala would've probably seduced/raped Saran already lol.

I think people might like the payoff tomorrow. The script is subtle but every slow nam nao plot is leading towards something in a way that makes sense. I just feel bad for the sister.

To be fair to Saran, he did say it was both their decision. He told her to go home and find her reason and he'll find his too. I don't think Saran cares about the lie itself so much as what it represents. Remember at Branee's wedding he told Chalat that he was waiting for Rin to put him first? And Rin is waiting for Saran to do the same for her.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Also, regarding the marriage license, I don't think Rin would want to sign marriage license with a man who did not truly love her yet. Think about it, if you were Rin, would you want to sign marriage license and seal your fate to a man who you knew still had an ex-girlfriend who was still a part of his life? If it was me, I would not want to completely seal my fate and sign my life away to be with a man who had an ex-girlfriend that was still a big part of his life.

I think the reason why the writers did not make Saran and Rin sign the marriage license yet is because they both got married for duty, not for love. However, in the upcoming episodes when they do sign the marriage license, it will represent that they both truly love each other and are going to stay together forever as legal husband and wife not because of duty but because of their hearts.

sarNie Adult
Haha I agree with all of you. (and yes, I am always here since before it aired hahaha i'm glad to be with all of you guys!) anyway, from a practical standpoint, if Saran weren't so wishy washy then rin wouldn't be as lovable and we wouldn't have 14 episodes! Hehe. Rin's character shines because she's coming out strong from Saran's weakness. The key I think is that part where her adoptive dad says she should "create love". Her dad was so close to admitting he was weak, he was wrong but the mom did everything to be proactive and take matters into her hands and "create love". Rin has been doing good a doing all the right things and just waiting for karma to take its course and earn Saran's love. In the same way, Saran is changing too, he's transitioning from the man who was for Duang for the man who is for Rin. That's the beauty of our characters. They are falling in love, slowly but surely. In Saran's case - truly and completely! (i.e. Every molecule of his heart is filled by Rin)

amieo1

sarNie Egg
Yeah I can understand Saran's POV to an extent..but its torture to see those scenes with him and Duang…I do think Rin is right though when she says " two timing is not fun" If Saran don't give it to Duang straight he is unintentionally stringing her along also..kind of giving her hope since she's crazy and all and I'm pretty sure thats how she interprets it…Poor Rin..when she wants to give up ..the boy chases her down…but when she needs him to make a decision he kinda flops…but their scenes are sweet..even if  Rin has to be hurt first than all of a sudden she finds these sweet notes lying around…and lets not forget Saran's goggly eyes…she's in a lose-lose situation ahhahaha.

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
amieo1 said:
A part of me wants Rin not to sign the marriage license  :coverlaf: torture the boy a little longer 
You took the words right out of my mouth. I'm all for sweet torture of Saran by Rin. Lol

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
MissSunny said:
Girls, I understand all your frustrations with Saran, but thinking it from his point of view, he and Duang knew each other for 10 years. They were in love with each other for a very long time and even planned a future together. Even though Duang did leave him, I don't think it's easy for him to just forget and act like he didn't love her or had a strong connection with her. I'm not saying that what Saran is doing is right either, but I know that for me, it took me at least two years just to fully get over my ex-boyfriend who I dated for one year so I understand that it's still hard for him to get over Duang. It also doesn't help that Duang is constantly in his life reminding him of their past love, which makes it harder for Saran to get over her. Of course, Rin is slowly helping him get over Duang and he will be able to get over Duang soon and realize that he only loves Rin.
I totally agree. It took me years to get over a guy friend whom I've like for 7 years. Even when I met my now boyfriend, it was hard for me to not be there and support my guy friend because he and I were there for each other all those times before my boyfriend. But it was also hard to be there for him too when he hurt me and left me when we could've been together. Eventually I moved on and my boyfriend was very understanding and supportive. It's not easy to just get over someone whom you've loved and cared for for such a long time even though you have someone who's loving and caring in front of you. The process takes time. And yes, it's frustrating for those involved because you are stringing everyone along. And if I could, I would strip them feelings away as easily as I do clothes but it's not that easy. However, once you decide that I am gonna date/marry this person, the interactions with the other person needs to stop because that's just stepping over the boundaries. Saran should've never agreed to get married, he should've just gotten to know Rin first. Getting married while trying to get over Duang wasn't a good thing.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
What is the sisters husband's business doing and what did he want James to sign and why wouldn't James sign it?

luciagemini

sarNie Egg
beamsgirl said:
What is the sisters husband's business doing and what did he want James to sign and why wouldn't James sign it?
he smuggled rice abroad. He wants Saran to help him, Saran find out his trick and refused.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Jeanie1, LOL! Me too! She's like kicking everyone's butt in WM (even in her dreams) but so innocent in here. It's refreshing to see her so different in both. Pralee is so shy & she can't even listen to others talk about doing the deed. Klu Preem walks around bragging about just kissing someone, not once, but TWICE. Bella makes me smile in here & LOL in WM.

I knew it's only a matter of time until Duang uses the necklace to cause problems. Min is rocking the short hair though. I'm glad the bad guy chopped her hair off.

Mango12

sarNie Egg
Ok I don't get some stuffs:
1. If her family love her so much, why did they wait so long to adopt her

2. If they treated her like a daughter, why did she sleep with the maids/ Doesnt wear nice clothes like her sisters

3. Why did she changed her name to her sister? Couldn't they just give her a new name instead?

4. Why is Saran able to be all sweet and lovely towards Rin in front of others but not Duang

5. Why does Duang keep calling herself his wife and everyone letting her do it even though she is someone else's wife. I mean if I was the mother, I would slap
Duang silly for tarnishing Saran's reputation of having two wives

6. Wth was with the fan girls in episode 8 during the shooting? It was funny but weird at the same time

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
@Mango12, Exactly my thoughts but what can we do. It's a lakorn after all. It's not a drama without the nonsense drama. Haha! It sucks when you can't be logical with a drama/lakorn. 

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
Mango12 said:

2. If they treated her like a daughter, why did she sleep with the maids/ Doesnt wear nice clothes like her sisters

3. Why did she changed her name to her sister? Couldn't they just give her a new name instead?

4. Why is Saran able to be all sweet and lovely towards Rin in front of others but not Duang

5. Why does Duang keep calling herself his wife and everyone letting her do it even though she is someone else's wife. I mean if I was the mother, I would slap

6. Wth was with the fan girls in episode 8 during the shooting? It was funny but weird at the same time

You said everything everyone is thinking of.

I haven't be on the forum in along time. I just had to join in (with a different username :annoyed:).

luciagemini

sarNie Egg
Mango12 said:

Well, I will try to answer these questions.
1 the family didn't adopt her in the first place, because they didn't get the thought when they find her in front of their home. They like her, treat her like their own, doesn't means they have to adopt her. Give her the family name. The family name refers where you are coming from. It's a serious thing at that time.
2 Because the family is not like a Saint. And Rin knows her place so well. We may consider the situation that Rin didn't get good dress is because she don't want. In her mind, she is an orphan. So her service to the family is like a repay to their kindness for raising her. And it's very common to see in drama, that adopt child became a housekeeper when they grow up.
3 the girl engaged with Saran should be the first daughter. Since the daughter's name is known by others. So they let Rin use the name.
4 Well, the answer for this question is hard. In my opinion, because the screen that let these three out is all about duang want to make chaos. So Saran didn't have a chance to be sweet to Rin in front of duang.
5 Duang can call herself as Saran's wife because she's some kind of wife of Saran. In thai society, once women slept with a man, then she can call herself as that man's wife.(Correct me if I got it wrong). So even Saran's mother won't stop this crazy thing.
6 those fans is just for fun. don't be too serious.