[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Step said:
OMG  :shock2: is it real  :faint:
Hahah real !!..forgot to put cr: onshrii..
I do shock lol..I try find Kimmy is where.why do they tag her name.and she was on the right..haha.. :woot: :woot:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Same reaction. Looking at left (at Ohn) I thought I have seen this face somewhere and was searching for Kimmy after seeing the tag. I laughed so hard  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:
Hana_pichy said:
Hahah real !!..forgot to put cr: onshrii..
I do shock lol..I try find Kimmy is where.why do they tag her name.and she was on the right..haha.. :woot: :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim look truly soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GORGEOUUUUUUSSSSS  CLASSSSYYYYYYYYY FAULOUSSSSSS ELEEEAGGGAAANNNT in that outfit i suupper suupper supppeer love it on her wooooooowwww 

and i will do a party finally our kimja pic :party: :party: waited for soo long  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  awwwwwwwwwwww i missed them 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:

this is what i love about kim she will do whatever asked from her she is not afraid to look ygly hahahaha :thumbsup: now the question is what the hell are they doing what tis look is for :faint: anne is really has many going in her head haha 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Guys the pic Ohn posted with Kim is not real she just photoshopped it in lol, don't you notice the hair, teeth, skin, etc. look so fake?

it look soo real for me but the most detail that show it's photoshoped is the mole in OH's face that look pure photoshop  but still this is soooooooooo hilarious :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i will never dare to do a pic of me like that and post it in my account NEVER  so i give :thumbup: for both hahaha

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Sweet_JJ said:
Guys the pic Ohn posted with Kim is not real she just photoshopped it in lol, don't you notice the hair, teeth, skin, etc. look so fake?
Haha. .I didn't notice it..the way p'ohn edit it,It seem real :shock2: