[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what make me patient is that i know they will be back to the island again will wait for all this understanding to be clean and they will finally can have a strong married life with each other ,

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
what make me patient is that i know they will be back to the island again will wait for all this understanding to be clean and they will finally can have a strong married life with each other ,
Interim, i sadistically enjoy Chaya putting Mee in place and Aunt Nuh putting Chaya in place ha ha

enzek

sarNie Adult
Ok, now I start to feel that mor Wat is hurting his wife again and again since he promise with his wife twice that he won't see Som again, but he did fail one and the next one is in next episode! I know some of you said that Noot should trust Wat more, but imagine if you are in Noot place and you see your husband is on bed with other woman, what will you do? Has ha if it was me, I don't just slap! He is too innocent, and when he is too innocent with Som, he will only hurt his wife more!
@MomRamy if i see what Nuth see he will not just get a slap either LOL

nothing hurt more than seeing your man on bed with other woman:crybaby2:

i mean yes there's other thing when your husband do it can hurt you but if not all i'm sure majority of woman will agree that this hurt the most

but i'm still don't blame Wat this time HAHA

he tell Nuth about Som is injured & in his hospital. i think he start to more soften & less skeptical when Som reject his help at first. well before this Som always over him & try to all chance with him so when she reject he thought she's changed. then she threat her life. well as a doctor life is valuable so he try to help as much as possible so that's why he went there. i understand Nuth but i won't blame Wat either hehe

i just wonder what make he agree to enter the car with Som. since Som already playing him with her life there's shouldn't be anything that can make him want to involved with her again. i hope the reason he being with Som next time is reasonable and strong. pleaseee!

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
I just watched the scene of Noot walking into the apartment.

JMa looked like a school boy being abused by grown up women:risas3: He probably shouldn't be using too much lipstick.
Wat looked too young and innocent for an extra-marital affair.
This is a slap & reason genre. Noot slaps after he gets into trouble bcoz of Som & Wat reasons with her

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
And the one in the island about who'll die first etc and Wat's "this gonna be bloody" while shaving. Hints by writers?Lol
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Nah ka nah... i don't wanna conceive it as a harbinger. Nah- :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:. Wat is weak combating Som. His heart is beautiful good to have him as a boyfriend; not a husband material! Be strong ka- don't do what you want na. Do what you should ka. :worship2::worship2::worship2:

enzek

sarNie Adult
I just watched the scene of Noot walking into the apartment.

JMa looked like a school boy being abused by grown up women:risas3: He probably shouldn't be using too much lipstick.
Wat looked too young and innocent for an extra-marital affair.
This is a slap & reason genre. Noot slaps after he gets into trouble bcoz of Som & Wat reasons with her
LOL but his character really being abused by grown up women in majority of time in this lakorn:p physically & mentally HAHA

but agree with lipstick thing. it kinda famous with korean dramas male lead right now too

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
LOL but he's character really being abused by grown up women in majority of time in this lakorn:p physically & mentally HAHA

but agree with lipstick thing. it kinda famous with korean dramas male lead right now too
Oh talking about lipstick; Korean actors they use this lip mask to suck up their lips out red and lovable! Some use lipsticks but others not.

enzek

sarNie Adult
Oh talking about lipstick; Korean actors they use this lip mask to suck up their lips out red and lovable! Some use lipsticks but others not.
lip mask? hmm don't know about that. but male leads in korean dramas with pink/purple color lipstick kinda popular right now. i hope they tone it down

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
LOL but his character really being abused by grown up women in majority of time in this lakorn:p physically & mentally HAHA

True! he is even teased by his female co-workers and his house maid causes trouble by putting some allergy causing oil in his bed lol. Wat's woes with women never ends.

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Nah ka nah... i don't wanna conceive it as a harbinger. Nah- :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:. Wat is weak combating Som. His heart is beautiful good to have him as a boyfriend; not a husband material! Be strong ka- don't do what you want na. Do what you should ka. :worship2::worship2::worship2:
they won't die, but both will have serious accidents and will nearly be dead.
Wat is an idealist, a simple guy,who has no clue how to deal with a scheming woman like Som. they are weakening his character for more drama.
Anyway, this fiasco reveals more about Noot.She was strong infront of him initially & breaks down privately.:thumbup:

enzek

sarNie Adult
@enzek and @andreanaing I've not watched a K-drama this year yet. Is it a new rage? they were onto too much eye-shadow earlier lol
the purple lipstick trend right now in some korean dramas annoy me a bit LOL but sometimes i'm jealous that the male leads in korean dramas looks prettier than me :crybaby2:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
they won't die, but both will have serious accidents and will nearly be dead.
Wat is an idealist, a simple guy,who has no clue how to deal with a scheming woman like Som. they are weakening his character for more drama.
Anyway, this fiasco reveals more about Noot.She was strong infront of him initially & breaks down privately.:thumbup:
Compared to Wat, Nuth is innocent; she is deceivable easily, I will say. That's how she's seduced by her own uncle and Wat. Wat knows that so before leaving the island, he uses every mean to make Nuth head over heel for him without anyone distracting or persuading Nuth to think/ do otherwise. Wat is not naive; he is smart. He knows how to get his way.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
the purple lipstick trend right now in some korean dramas annoy me a bit LOL but sometimes i'm jealous that the male leads in korean dramas looks prettier than me :crybaby2:
Sorry for being a victim of offtopic again, the purple lipstick might be a combination of using so much filters and different camera like camera 365 to hone actor's complexion and flawless beauty. It might not be actually purple.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so the wave changed to korea this time , girls get back to thailand , watch this mv it's soooo beautiful "stay with me don't let me go" :icon12::icon12::icon12: a hard love they are living arrghh

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Lol! it took me lot of time to overlook Mike's eye make-up in FullHouse thai Ver.

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Compared to Wat, Nuth is innocent; she is deceivable easily, I will say. That's how she's seduced by her own uncle and Wat. Wat knows that so before leaving the island, he uses every mean to make Nuth head over heel for him without anyone distracting or persuading Nuth to think/ do otherwise. Wat is not naive; he is smart. He knows how to get his way.
Noot is only strong from out-side,once she dropped her guard she was putty in his hands. I don't think Wat deliberately seduced her in the island, more like he made the first moves .Having said that, he had been trying his luck with his wife much before lol.
Wat probably cares for people too much, that's why he supported the aunt,who always insulted him.He couldn't be tough like Chaya, who doesn't care for Som,whom he once dated, even if it was a cover-up.He can't be ruthless, that's his flaw.and Som needs some tough love.

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry for being a victim of offtopic again, the purple lipstick might be a combination of using so much filters and different camera like camera 365 to hone actor's complexion and flawless beauty. It might not be actually purple.
makes sense. Thanks for the info.