[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
and the fact that Gina become mole & cooperate with Som make she's more annoying:mad:

Gina is so ungrateful! she's been invited to the family already! isn't that enough? what else she want?!:facepalm:

someone should kick her out from the family sheesh!:BangHead:
I think she's getting back at Nut for being strict at work. am guessing she's faking pregnancy , defo not pregs with Lek.
Wat does solve Lek's problem in the old ver, he'll do it here too.
Noot's Dad's generosity is backfiring on him, bunch of ingrates Chaya and Gina.

enzek

sarNie Adult
Oh, MBA! Learned something new today. :)

BTW, I googled MBA (your definition) and found this good read: http://mitsloan.mit.edu/student-blogs/mba-2015/married-but-available-confessions-of-a-sloan-wife/

Mor Wat and Nuth need to be MBA. Mor needs to do his work and Nuth hers. They should grow as individual and together. That's what I think makes a good life together.

Add communication to that list naka. It starts with love (the main ingredient) but will need trust, responsibility and communication to make it work.

Both Mor and Nuth seems to be communicating and flirting :love: so far and I love the lines in this lakorn. The script writer did so good.

Nuth confession was perfect yesterday with her saying "it's not Mor that's not good enough but it was her. She thought who would love a girl with bad mouth like her" and I was just in tears:crybaby2:I don't worry about Mor Wat talking to Nuth. It's one of his strong points. Mor always makes sense and he delivers it with his soft but firm tone of voice. You want to listen to him. You want to believe him. :icon12:

hahaha. My post is like marriage counseling. Send Mor and Nuth to me. I'll take hugging Mor Wat as my fee. :risas3:
but MBA can give bad meaning too. like this video:

yes communication too. i like how when Wat coaxed Nuth after she's misunderstand about Som he say that she's not bad but she love him that why she say that kind of thing.

some people said that Wat suddenly become dumb cause being nice to Som by renting her a condo but to me it not that it not showing him like that before this.

although it just a misunderstanding, he's willing to become father of Nuth child with Chayakorn. if that not too nice i don't know what is it. majority of man will feel that hurt their pride & ego but he's willing to accept it.

yeah too nice can be bad sometimes:facepalm:

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that's hilariouuuuuuuuuuuuuussss and gross ewww
but i think in the scene it was used as a joke since nuth pretend to not knowing who is and asked him "what kind of kitchen you search for sir" and he flow her in that joke in flirty way, i find it cute , but the clip you post is wayyy far from that :D

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Its going to be so hard to let go of this lakorn. Sadly I will go MIA until Kim and James Ji's lakorn is out. Or maybe if Kleun Cheevit is very intense I will be back. Hoping to see Kimja soon, hopefully they dont do us like how they did Kimbarry. Its been 3 years and im still waiting.
same here..oooh how my life gonna be happy with no kimja moments..after kimbarry now kimja...hopes after buang hong kim next project will be with james ma or nadech

enzek

sarNie Adult
where's everyone? it's kinda quiet here. still sulking because what happen in latest ep?
it seems it need Wat kiss to cheer up like what he did to Nuth hehe:p

enzek

sarNie Adult
Well I dunno if it is doc's duty to rent a condo! But it is a samee's duty to sleep naked in bed! So far since he got back home, he is too gentleman-like wearing a sleepwear so properly!!!
totally agree with this HAHA!

why when they sleeping separately before this Wat show much skin but after they sleeping together now he's suddenly become reserved?

c'mon show! you're doing thing wrong!

as viewer i demand this:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
yes agreed...wat should sleep naked until the last ep...btw do we get only to see one willing scene in this lakorn?..

enzek

sarNie Adult
yes agreed...wat should sleep naked until the last ep...btw do we get only to see one willing scene in this lakorn?..
i hope that's not the case. but there will be more drama in coming episode so i don't know if there will willing or kiss scene again until all the drama solved:crybaby2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well ladies anne is giving us hope as if she say veiwer be patient the loving husband and wife will hve sweet moment again in the island

enzek

sarNie Adult
well ladies anne is giving us hope as if she say veiwer be patient the loving husband and wife will hve sweet moment again in the island
thanks for the pictures @"peace". they meet at the island & being lovey dovey more whenever they're at the island. should we name them island couple then?:p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thanks for the pictures @"peace". they meet at the island & being lovey dovey more whenever they're at the island. should we name them island couple then?:p
i agree on that let's call their love "love that was born in the island and bloomed there and will grow there" haha since that the only place they can be alone fr from the crazy evil city people

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
anybody know do wet get to see nuth and mor wat child in this lakorn or it is just end with nuth being pregnant?

enzek

sarNie Adult
I've been gone for two days and this place has become a mess. The first half full of spazzing and heart eyes, the other half full of hate and rant :lol: I'm a little behind but I'll start with my overall thoughts about this week episodes, starting with episode 10.

So episode 10 is everything I wanted and more, except for the kidnapping, again another common cliche in lakorn that I don't get.

Another scene I love that I don't see anyone mentioning is the scene where Mor and Nuth went to get the ring back from Mariam. I thought the scene was funny. Mor Wat was in a sense testing Nuth's reaction and when she's blown out due to frustration the look on Mor's face and that sneaky smirk of his. The way he looked back at her as she stormed out, his expression! Love it!
you rare post here but when you did wow it's an essay HAHA love it btw:thumbup:

the kidnapping cliche in lakorn. it's whether someone will kidnap the p'ek/n'ek or p'ek will kidnap n'ek & bring her to beach house:pancarta:
i think that there's should have kidnapping competition between the p'eks in a lakorn:coleman::risas3:

so far both anusaniya & satawat had been kidnapped although they didn't been carried to beach house:p

it like married because of debt lakorn cliche. if you had debt beware cause you may end up marrying your debtor:risas3: but if a guy like mor Wat i'm willing though:naughty2:

i also like the scene when satiya went to mariam to get the ring. there scene that they walking seriously to Mariam & Nuth pick up a stick HAHA

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
@enzek, calm down. I think both of your pictures are yet to come. They're not cut out. I notice Kimmy and yayeeurin also promote for next episode on their IG. I feel sort of strange but understood a bit since today's ep is not apt to yesterday's standard. So they want people to keep watching; thereby sharing so many sweet scenes which are yet to come.
this might in next ep
https://www.instagram.com/p/BF3-VrrIe13/

but this may in ep 11 when satiya discuss about her uncle that cheated. when she tell chayakorn & her dad that change her mind & take Wat advice. satiya discussion is from Nuth flashback. their outfit & place of their discussion look similar like this picture.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BF3onSvIhmv/

although i hope that they won't cut it but it seem so. they need to compensate us with many sweet scene between satiya next eps & better cut out the annoying Gina/Somika duo scene sheesh!:BangHead::crybaby2::facepalm:

i think this is for ep 11 coz the clothes look the same when wat gives advice to nuth to solve the uncle prasong cases...did they cut this scene...????:(
it think so. it make me feel more annoying with Gina & Somika scene!