[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I still hope Kim is still in here lol so greedy! maybe just because i want to see Kim start with a new pra-ek that she haven't came across with. Boy is consider one pra-ek she came across already because of 4 Huajai Heang Koon Kao lol! 

I hope we get some pics of Kim and James at the channel 3 signing calendar event hehehe. Gosh i wish i was in Thailand. I want to see my Kimmy live included James Ma and Nadech hehehe.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_09 said:
I still hope Kim is still in here lol so greedy! maybe just because i want to see Kim start with a new pra-ek that she haven't came across with. Boy is consider one pra-ek she came across already because of 4 Huajai Heang Koon Kao lol! 

I hope we get some pics of Kim and James at the channel 3 signing calendar event hehehe. Gosh i wish i was in Thailand. I want to see my Kimmy live included James Ma and Nadech hehehe.
YES, YES, YES!!!! I agree with everything you said. :coverlaf: Hehehe.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think diana is a strong possibility even more than yaya i think coz she's more close to anne than yaya :rolleyes1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
If Kim has to collaborate with James, hopefully, it's for Anne too because seems like Anne adores Kim so much, so Kim's wardrobe and hair is always so perfect in Anne productions. I honestly think Kim looks too mature or old for James but it could work.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
If Kim has to collaborate with James, hopefully, it's for Anne too because seems like Anne adores Kim so much, so Kim's wardrobe and hair is always so perfect in Anne productions. I honestly think Kim looks too mature or old for James but it could work.
Matt looks mature for James too, especially since her makeup in KB is so light and natural. But they don't look too bad together. I saw a picture of James and Kim not too long ago and surprisingly they actually look pretty dang good. :pervie:

chulie

sarNie Egg
i really hate this game of guessing. why can't i learn of this thread when the OTP has been decided.

i know everyone wants kim, but me still prefer yaya. Lols.

James and matt are cute together! unbiased and biased opinion cause i used not to like matt due to her "evil" face but she won me over slowly and then instantly with her lakorns with grate.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
James and Kim will make a sizzling hot pair and James and Yaya will make a cute innocent pair. I'm biased with Kim so I want her and James. :coverlaf:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
I see a thread on Pantip about James and Yaya? 
the topic seems like someone asks about their family background and he said he heard that their born in a wealthy family. I translate it by google translate and guess the content. I think it is not about cooperation of them.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
monkeykimmy said:
the topic seems like someone asks about their family background and he said he heard that their born in a wealthy family. I translate it by google translate and guess the content. I think it is not about cooperation of them.
I'm not sure but I saw them mentioned words"rich" for lots of times.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:

You know James just has chemistry with everyone, not only his n'eks. He even had chemistry with Esther and Saimai lol, a little off topic. XD

To everyone who wants to see how these two look together.

[SIZE=13.5135135650635px]I thought that was it because they weren't talking about them in a lakorn together.[/SIZE]

James from a wealthy family? Well I've never seen him with his family so maybe he does come from a rich family? He always dresses nice I've never seen him dress like a hobo like some other daras lol, he doesn't act snobby though so I'm glad. I wonder how the person linked James and Yaya together. XD

James comes from Hong Kong or he is a pure thai?

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Actually I dont know what they are talking about. I'm just guessing.... :whistle: but it can be realized its not about upcoming lakorn. That's enough

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:

He's born in Thailand, his mother is from Hong Kong and his father is Thai with some Chinese blood. James is HK-Thai. His dad seems strict based on what James says about him lol.
Oh. He is a mixed bu not a pure Chinese or Thai. I think he is in a good growing environment so maybe that's the reason for people to open a post in pantip to compare him and yaya?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
Yeah they both grew up in a good environment. Both also had to relearn Thai lol. Maybe they started that thread because both are gonna graduate soon.

Must I mention names? XD 
Lol. You don't have to if you don't want to. :p But if you do, you can just put it in a spoiler. ;)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:

*coughcoughnadechcoughcough* 

Still like him though lol.

LOL!!!! True, true. xD And...Yaya. :coverlaf:
adsd18/2 said:
now imagine them in a love scene with love stares aweeeee am getting in am getting in :faint:
YESSSSSS!!!!!! :woot:  :woot:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
AH! Thanks for sharing na Janajelly1! EEKS make me excited for tomorrow!