[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
Somika follows him everywhere. to the bedroom, for shopping. Give some privacy to the newly wed Somika  :numchuck:

cr jma fc

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
lol hahha awww hopefully theyvmight film tonight? haha how did kim and anne even keep serious, i would of been laughing straight away!!! hahah

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
omg im guessing that scene is when james hides from somika with kim in change rooms

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:

cr chuwaab
STTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Step said:
WALKING HAND IN HAND. OMG OMG OMG  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:

no words  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: they look like a real couple having romantic and quality time together 

all this update make me crazyyyyyyyyyyy 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
This is from yesterday's clip.

I'm imagining James in Anne's place like how peace said. Anne let James do the next thing please  :wink:

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11763328_962018330510578_1739881234_n.mp4

cr yayee
wooooooooww wooooooooooooowww so professional  anne and kim look like they are filming together a lesbian scene :ghehe: jk jk  but phewwwwwww :phew:  :phew:  :phew:  that place is for james anne and i can't wait too fiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn  over it  :spicy:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Anne tagged #WhenAManLovesAWoman with this pic. It should be when a man is not in love with a woman lol cos she's clinging on to him

cr anne

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ikr, of everything, Kim is shopping underwear with him  :bhehe:
peace said:
that underwear though  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  is he choosing the underwear with her or what hehe