[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Step said:
IS THIS REAL????  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

OH Gosh, thank you for spoiling us fans with this colleague lol!!! I seriously have nothing to watch beside keeping check in to see update and waiting for my k-drama to aired and sub....ugh i have no life!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this intensity woooooow :shock2: amazing chemistry 

cr as tagged 

iI WANT TO WATCHHH NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW 

BTW did someone noticed in the up  right  pic what james is doing haha  :pervie:  anne give the place to him he is readyyyyy :lol:
Step said:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Finning so hard now!!!! :drool: :yahoo:  Thanks to all of you who have shared such lovely moments between KimAnne and KimJa.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
I have no idea who are they. It's too dark. Are they even related to this lakorn??  :scratchhead2:  :shrug:

cr yimmybangs
It's Pop and Eye. Lol. When I first saw this on IG, I wasn't sure either. I think this is the attempted r scene between Pop and Eye after Eye confronts Pop for attempting to r Kim. If you didn't see the original, basically Chayakorn was drunk so Anusaya went to go see him at the bar. Then, Chayakorn drove them to a motel/hotel and tried to r Anusaya. Mirantee followed them and when she saw that Anusaya came out and was crying, she went in and yelled at Chayakorn for trying to assault his own niece. Chayakorn claimed that Mirantee really just wanted him for herself and wanted a good news story (since she's a reporter) so he tried r-ing her too. That's why Eye is teary eyed here. And Pop looks drunk. That's if, it is that scene.

If it is, that means they must've filmed the attempted r scene between Popberley too! Hehehe.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:

LOL. James' face in the second photo!!!

This scene must be the night of the wedding when Anusaya says that they have to sleep in separate rooms and that she can make that decision because the house isn't Sattawat's anymore. She says she bought him, so the house now belongs to her also. Sattawat then warns Anusaya to stop insulting him, but she challenges him back saying that he can't do anything to her. So Sattawat pushes Anusaya to the bed and tries r-ing her. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: We're finally getting some action between KimJa!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This is Kim's first rough bed scene. Her first slap-kiss scene was in Thara Himalai with Aum. Then, her first slap-kiss lakorn was the Dragon Series with Ananda. And now her first r scene or attempted r scene is in this lakorn with James. I'm so excited!!!!! Kim and Mark had an attempted r scene in Ton Ruk Rim Rua too but Kim was dreaming about it. Lol. So it wasn't real. The ones in here will be real though!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Anonymous thank you for explaining these scenes. This is getting more interesting :yes:
Anonymous<3 said:
It's Pop and Eye. Lol. When I first saw this on IG, I wasn't sure either. I think this is the attempted r scene between Pop and Eye after Eye confronts Pop for attempting to r Kim. If you didn't see the original, basically Chayakorn was drunk so Anusaya went to go see him at the bar. Then, Chayakorn drove them to a motel/hotel and tried to r Anusaya. Mirantee followed them and when she saw that Anusaya came out and was crying, she went in and yelled at Chayakorn for trying to assault his own niece. Chayakorn claimed that Mirantee really just wanted him for herself and wanted a good news story (since she's a reporter) so he tried r-ing her too. That's why Eye is teary eyed here. And Pop looks drunk. That's if, it is that scene.

If it is, that means they must've filmed the attempted r scene between Popberley too! Hehehe.

Anonymous<3 said:
LOL. James' face in the second photo!!!

This scene must be the night of the wedding when Anusaya says that they have to sleep in separate rooms and that she can make that decision because the house isn't Sattawat's anymore. She says she bought him, so the house now belongs to her also. Sattawat then warns Anusaya to stop insulting him, but she challenges him back saying that he can't do anything to her. So Sattawat pushes Anusaya to the bed and tries r-ing her. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: We're finally getting some action between KimJa!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Anonymous<3 said:
This is Kim's first rough bed scene. Her first slap-kiss scene was in Thara Himalai with Aum. Then, her first slap-kiss lakorn was the Dragon Series with Ananda. And now her first r scene or attempted r scene is in this lakorn with James. I'm so excited!!!!! Kim and Mark had an attempted r scene in Ton Ruk Rim Rua too but Kim was dreaming about it. Lol. So it wasn't real. The ones in here will be real though!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: 

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
Step said:
Awww KimJa looking into eachother's eyes and Namcha frustrated looking at them :spin: :heart:

Kim look tall at here.. BTW this te Kim have a problem with Mark right?? That's why she look bit tired...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I get more and more anxious everytime I see these new spoiler pictures! These two will melt the screen!! ***pulling my hair in agony waiting on this lakorn to air** :yuck:  :yuck:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
For those that seen the original version, are there a lot of r-scenes? I don't know, from all the bts pics it seems like that.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Pooh4ever said:
For those that seen the original version, are there a lot of r-scenes? I don't know, from all the bts pics it seems like that.
Really?? This is the first r scene or at least attempted r scene I've seen between KimJa so far. :coverlaf: xD The rest have been Popberley and Jamcha. Compared to the original, I'd say this version seems to have less touchy and aggressive scenes between the pra'nangs so far. But I think there'll probably be more, probably even more than the original's, once James and Kim get married, which they already have. As far as I remember, the original had one willing scene (after the r scene), one attempted bed scene (Anusaya was going to shower but Sattawat wanted to do it, he didn't force her but he tried to seduce/persuade/pressure her), one slap-kiss scene (after Sattawat followed Anusaya and Chayakorn to the hotel), a lot of pra'ek kissing nang'ek on the cheek/forehead, a lot of pra'ek and nang'ek teasing, pushing and pulling, an attempted r scene, and a successful r scene. Knowing Anne, I think she'll add much more bed scenes and aggression in this version.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
R scence kiss slap It makes me want to go back and rewatch the old version. I always thought this is part two to samee since joy and pol both starred in samee n samee urn pon.