[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
Are they shooting today for the continuation scenes of greek theme party or these are old pics. Cos the crew is uploading pics in that party costumes  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

Step

Mrs James Ma
YESSSSSSSSS THEY ARE SHOOTING TODAY for continuation scenes of that party :woot:  :woot:

cr ingza hairstylist

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I m on my phone but i coudnt resist i need to scream wwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooiooiiwwwwwwwwww HOTNessssss overload oooomyyyy i will be back later to explode my excitement

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG OMG OMG  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy: Watching KimJa's bts I'm squealing non stop. They have this awesome chemistry in bts, cant imagine watching them on screen  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:
LOL James got to do the same scene with two actresses :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  lucky boy :wink: LOL at Anne slapping JMa on bum, the song made it look more hot :coverlaf:
Btw Kim is wearing two night wears, white and blue, that means we can squeal MORE  :pervie:  :wink:

I cant wait to watch this. 2016 is too faaaaaaaaar. This is only august :nono1:

P.S. thanks for the video himyim :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
:pervie: :pervie:

cr as tagged

:faint: :faint: :faint: sooooooo hhhoooooooooooootttttt :spicy: :spicy: i need to calm down and do gifs, that's not a simple skinship is a suupperr intimate skinship i can't imagine what else anne is hiding for us in her pocket , can't waiiiiitttt