[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
thanks for the all update step and peace!!!  :highfive:  :highfive:

I'm happy that even tho the filming have stop put there is little update/sharing of fan art etc.  :dance1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
thanks for the all update step and peace!!!  :highfive:  :highfive:

I'm happy that even tho the filming have stop put there is little update/sharing of fan art etc.  :dance1:
you are welcome :p

Step said:
In this pic I can see Kim is good actress :yes:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: her expression is not too much. I can see she is afraid with her eyes :spin:

i think or i have a feeling she run out from a rape scene maybe,  she look terrified and her cloths are not properly dressed , and ohh myy i miss kim new work soooooo much :spin: :thumbsup:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Hmmmmm, in the old version it was her Uncle but I haven't been following lately, so is the plot to this version gonna be a similar version or are they going to change everything????

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kikichue1 said:
Hmmmmm, in the old version it was her Uncle but I haven't been following lately, so is the plot to this version gonna be a similar version or are they going to change everything????
i think they will not change the principal plot and the principal event in the original version but they will change many details or maybe added to it too and i have confident in anne waiting to enjoy it :p

poor anne she got sick from her vacation in europe hope she will get well

cr yayeeumarin  

enzek

sarNie Adult
hello everybody nice to meet all of you here :wink: i'm a fan of james ma and kimberly :wub:  so excited that they are acting together in this lakorn!
eekkks can't wait :dance3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
another welcome :welcome: it's really great to see many people will be here with us following  kimja hope you will have fun here enzek

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Yes, I always happy and no stress to read all the comments about my dear James Ma and Kim. You guys make me smile to see all the pics and clips. No specific date to air yet right?