[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

This is from P'A IG post with James & Kim photo ka. I saw the photo posted already so I'll just post his caption: "atinnabhan:
#เพียงชายคนนี้ไม่ใช่ผู้วิเศษ คุณหมอจะรักษาหัวใจนางได้ไหม? ดูกันต่อคืนนี้ และอีก2ตอน @annethong @annechannel@annethongfc @kimmy_kimberley@thongentertainment /#whenamanlovesawoman 3 more episodes"

This was posted before Epi.13 and it confirms that we will have 15 episodes for this lakorn. This ride will end next Thursday so let's enjoy it as much as we can.

P'Anne casted a great cast. James, Kim, Pop, Eye, Namcha were all great in their roles. Applaud them for all their hard work that give us all the feels. Yes, my ladies, even Som. Namcha delivered us a great Som to hate. Don't bash her on her IG please. Tell her she did a good job as Sommika. She earned it.

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
This is from P'A IG post with James & Kim photo ka. I saw the photo posted already so I'll just post his caption:
atinnabhan#เพียงชายคนนี้ไม่ใช่ผู้วิเศษ คุณหมอจะรักษาหัวใจนางได้ไหม? ดูกันต่อคืนนี้ และอีก2ตอน @annethong @annechannel@annethongfc @kimmy_kimberley@thongentertainment /#whenamanlovesawoman 3 more episodes

This means we have only next week. This ride will end next Thursday so let's enjoy it as much as we can.

P'Anne casted a great cast. Applaud them for all their hard work to give us all the feels. Yes, my ladies, even Som. Namcha delivered us a great Som to hate. Don't bash her on her IG please. Tell her she did a good job as Sommika. She earned it.
namcha is good actress. she's cute too. even i'm angry at her, i'm actually feel for her crying scene.

are there people bashing her on IG coz of her character in lakorn? it's an acting not a reality people:facepalm:

Reactions: Dal

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
yeah i think so, namcha do great job to portray her character(som).. we can see her character is so hard and pity also she doesn't have anyone who loved her.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
no she didn't but not sure if they show the baby at the end

oo really so that means nuth is still pregnant..the scene where there is blood on nuth feet makes me think that she lost the baby...btw did mor wat know now that nuth is pregnant or did he mistaken that nuth got miscarriage???...sorry for asking too many question..coz i just watch the raw one without sub on youtube channel 3.. cant understand anything.

enzek

sarNie Adult
oo really so that means nuth is still pregnant..the scene where there is blood on nuth feet makes me think that she lost the baby...btw did mor wat know now that nuth is pregnant or did he mistaken that nuth got miscarriage???...sorry for asking too many question..coz i just watch the raw one without sub on youtube channel 3.. cant understand anything.
i don't understand without sub too. but you can guess it based on the essay-like spoiler LOL
https://www.sharerice.com/index.php?title=Piang_Chai_Kon_Nee_Mai_Chai_Poo_Wised

Step

Mrs James Ma
Fans are commenting about Kim's acting today. On Pantip, twitter, IG, sooooooooooooo many comments appreciating Kim. I feel like crying cos she worked really hard for this lakorn. And people loved it.

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
poor satawat always has to begged & explain. because of somika, chayakorn, mirantee & his own mom he get problem. i know Nuth condition is sad too but at least she has support. her uncle, father & step grandmother but Wat? he doesn't has anybody:crybaby2: even his own mom give him trouble

today is Nuth's turn get hospitalized & next is Wat. there's no lakorn without p'ek/n'ek get sick or hospitalized LOL

Last edited:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Messages are still coming for today's ep. Kim did a great job :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Fans are commenting about Kim's acting today. On Pantip, twitter, IG, sooooooooooooo many comments appreciating Kim. I feel like crying cos she worked really hard for this lakorn. And people loved it.