[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks soooo much!!! Another sight to brighten up my day.

anyway, in the last two pics: is it just me or does the baby girl likes daddy more than mummy?? i guess nuth will not be the only woman in wat's life. she has a competition! hahahaha!!
It's not you, i too think baby has taken after Daddy more than Mom. Wat will be the father of the year too

enzek

sarNie Adult
So Wat gets beaten up in the parking lot and gets stabbed in the shopping mall?

In between, I hope he doesn't get slapped by Noot again.
am i the only one who like "dude, you can give the poignant message later go to hospital first!" when i see the preview picture:p

but if som's dad hired the person to kill Wat he's so dumb. why stab him in public place like shopping mall?:confused: hahaha

Last edited:

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
am i the only one who like "dude, you can give the poignant message later go to hospital first!" when i see the preview picture:p

but if som's dad hired the person to kill Wat he's so dumb. why stab him in public place like shopping mall?:confused: hahaha
Am really glad we're getting an injured Wat on Noot's lap LOL.
That guy would've escaped and the camera might have caught only his back.Som's Dad is clever.

enzek

sarNie Adult
Am really glad we're getting an injured Wat on Noot's lap LOL.
That guy would've escaped and the camera might have caught only his back.Som's Dad is clever.
maybe they go shopping mall for their baby thing.

but wasn't Som's dad shoot Wat using pistol based on the preview? so he failed & hired people to stab Wat? what a crazy man just like his daughter:BangHead:

i'm also hoping Nuth won't slap Wat anymore. get stab & shoot are enough i think:facepalm:

Step

Mrs James Ma
You are misunderstanding me :p I said Yaya has not supported Kim in public when there was bad news for her to make her image look good like someone said. YK support eachother for lakorns. Kim also supported Yaya's lakorn NNS with JJ.
Hey I'm not anti anyone I love kim and Yaya the same. I follow Yaya in snapchat and some of her post show that she watches when a man loves a women. For me that is a way of showing support. :)

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
maybe they go shopping mall for their baby thing.

but wasn't Som's dad shoot Wat using pistol based on the preview? so he failed & hired people to stab Wat? what a crazy man just like his daughter:BangHead:

i'm also hoping Nuth won't slap Wat anymore. get stab & shoot are enough i think:facepalm:
Dad loses it after Som goes to prison bcoz of Wat's statement and he probably sees them happily shopping after that. LOL
As you say probably, Wat escapes the shooting.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ugh! No more side characters & throwing in nonsense love triangles. Only 2 episodes left & they need to be all about Wat & Nuth!

enzek

sarNie Adult

sheesh!!! why there's a new guy between Nuth & Wat when this lakorn is just 2 eps left? try to courting pregnant woman while she has some problem with her husband? is this guy not feeling ashamed trying to take advantage with the situation?:mad::facepalm::BangHead:

i want 2 last eps about Satiya not Nuth & other guy! as Som & Chaya before not enough! i hope this new guy issue will not be dragged until the last ep:yawn:

if they show unnecessary scene with supporting characters in ep 14, better give me ep 15 full of Satiya scenes not just few minutes before the end:BangHead:

Last edited:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Some BTS pics for tomorrow's ep posted in old pages
:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

Reactions: Ame

Step

Mrs James Ma
I loved the gifs :p
i wonder if he know he is her husband he looked he didn't know who james was and james look he was telling him that he has the right and that his wife but anussaya refused to talk to him , i love this scene already satawatt gonna go crazy over her

btw this is quite hot ehem ehem we have this guy and somikha to spicy the drama with jealousy
i really want to know why she is angry at him it for sure will be because of somikha but i want to know why what he did to want to be with other man :weee: they are hot and 100% there plenty plenty of skinship here it's so clear :drools: :drools:

btw i think she already pregnant in this scene if you look carefully she touched her stomach in the end like sh was afraid she almost lose the baby
:strong: :strong: :strong:

Last edited:

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
@Peace and @Step
This guy knows Wat is her husband, Noot introduced him at work, when they were talking abt Wat inspired sofa & he was there when Sattya filmed the promos& the ruined event.
Oh!He knows. Guess he was someone who was nursing some feelings for Noot for long and lost her& couldn't wait to grab the chance now.
Poor Wat is up against so many things and men who want his wife.LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Dal