[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and that's why anne choose the title "when a man loves a woman" "i'm an ordinary man not a magician" simply wat will show to nuth that no matter what she do to him no matter wht she say to jim he know she loves him but she is putting her ego and stubborn face in front of him to make him give up on her but he idn't that how much he loves her he is welling to sacrifice his life to get ride of som who made all this mess, and he will prove to her that he is only a normal guy in the end not the perfect guy she want in her imagination he will show her that love come with imperfection and mistakes

Reactions: Dal

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with you all. Nuth was annoying me after watching sub. Awww Wat is still nice to her and want to win her again. Nuth is being stubborn here. Why the hell is she using that guy and taking him to yoga and all OMG this is difficult to watch. Poor Wat
To be fair to Noot, she was waiting for Wat to join her in the yoga class when he was getting beaten up at the parking, this creepy designer followed her from work.

Last edited:

Step

Mrs James Ma
We posted in same time. I love the pic Wat and Nuth facing eachother. Romantic ;)
and that's why anne choose the title "when a man loves a woman" "i'm an ordinary man not a magician" simply wat will show to nuth that no matter what she do to him no matter wht she say to jim he know she loves him but she is putting her ego and stubborn face in front of him to make him give up on her but he idn't that how much he loves her he is welling to sacrifice his life to get ride of som who made all this mess, and he will prove to her that he is only a normal guy in the end not the perfect guy she want in her imagination he will show her that love come with imperfection and mistakes

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Pop deserves a show as a romantic lead. He was so charming courting Mee.
If they had someone else playing Mee, their story could've been more interesting.

enzek

sarNie Adult
I'm curious why do most Thai Lakorns opt for a beach location for finale?
coz every p'ek seem to own a beach house:p yeah about 90% or more lakorn that i watch end with beach as their background:cheer:

like female lead almost get hit by the car and the hot oppa gonna save & hug you away from that or splashing water on someone face in korean dramas:pancarta:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i hope this is not from when he dream , i wan it to be real please , nuth is wearing the same as the last scene of yesterday ep , i was waiting for this scene from the start one of the most affectionate moment form nuth , i really hope is not just a dream

enzek

sarNie Adult
For Chaya and Mee fans
i'm ok chaya end up with mee well since romance lakorn are mostly happy ending so what do you expect?:p but i hope chaya & mee scenes not taking so much time.

i want more Satiya! they still not made up & tomorrow is final ep!:crybaby2:there's still som & the busybody guy too:facepalm::BangHead:

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
you don't like Eye Kamolned acting as Mee?
Nah! she & her clownish costumes make me hate Mee more than I normally would for what she ahd done to Noot.LOL
She tries too hard & probably she shares scenes with Kim,Pop& JMa who seem very natural.