[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mee's costumes are like Eye (Mee). Eye usually dresses up like that in normal life too
Nah! she & her clownish costumes make me hate Mee more than I normally would for what she ahd done to Noot.LOL
She tries too hard & probably she shares scenes with Kim,Pop& JMa who seem very natural.

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Mee's costumes are like Eye (Mee). Eye usually dresses up like that in normal life too
P'Anne should've given her different clothes then. everyone is styled very well in this show except Mee.
Guess, she was supposed to be this goofy,tomboyish reporter, it just came across as a a wanna be tomboy reporter to me.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm curious why do most Thai Lakorns opt for a beach location for finale?
More than likely because of setting. If you want to create a setting where it is happily ever after. A beach or island is the best place because it is like a metaphor for "We're so in love we're in our own little world."
Not to mention probably don't want to be around alot of people while filming what is supposed to be romantic lol.

enzek

sarNie Adult
I wonder why Nuth wearing this dress from ep1?? May be cos she met Wat in that dress first time ??

maybe Nuth trying to relive the old memories:p

Caption was Last Kiss

the director reaction is same like me whenever i'm watching Satiya kiss scene on my laptop:risas3: i imagine the director said something like "kiss him again!" yeah don't forget to caress his face a bit too" using the microphone:p

"last kiss"? but i want more kiss scene above water:(

Last edited:
Reactions: Dal

enzek

sarNie Adult
What's in the preview? who's shooting Som?

Lord! P'anne packed too much drama, am not able to make sense of it all while watching selectively.Grr
i don't care whoever is the person that shooting Som. if she get shoot i'm thankful already LOL :thumbup:

but it seem she look fine while Wat the one who feel in the water:rolleyes::BangHead:

the nonstop dramas after Satiya return from honeymoon & Wat constantly get stab/shot/beat hurt my head. i think i'm losing some of my brain cells too hahah:facepalm:

get ready for last episode phew:cheer:

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
i don't care whoever is the person that shooting Som. if she get shoot i'm thankful already LOL :thumbup:

but it seem she look fine while Wat the one who feel in the water:rolleyes::BangHead:

the nonstop dramas after Satiya return from honeymoon & Wat constantly get stab/shot/beat hurt my head. i think i'm losing some of my brain cells too hahah:facepalm:

get ready for last episode phew:cheer:
If Wat had gone to rescue Som, then he deserves to be thrown in to deep sea. Taht woman tried to kill his unborn child for God's sake.

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
i'm ok chaya end up with mee well since romance lakorn are mostly happy ending so what do you expect?:p but i hope chaya & mee scenes not taking so much time.

i want more Satiya! they still not made up & tomorrow is final ep!:crybaby2:there's still som & the busybody guy too:facepalm::BangHead:
Amorous uncle Chaya swept me off my feet with his cuteness.I do hope they give the leads more space, it seems disjointed & rushed with them. That creepy friend needs to be met with Som's dad.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I will be sad if its a dream scene cos it required lots of hard work to do that scene. Anne told Kim if she cant do it, Anne will act in place of Kim in underwater scene. It was very tiring. Kim completed the scene herself without complaining
LOL @"peace" what happen if both this underwater kiss scene & Nuth caress Wat face while wearing the blue dress scene are only Wat or Nuth imagination?

Reactions: Dal