[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

jayyepeeen

sarNie Egg
It has been an amazing lakorn! Silent lurker in this thread and I have to say, I love this pairing! I enjoyed Suparburoot Jutathep and James Ma was my favourite. Couldn't get into Kimmy's dramas previously (found Thara Himalaya to be quite long-winded and checked out her character in Rang Pratanah and didn't like it) but I have to say, she did and excellent job here. I love them both!! Their chemistry is off the charts and now I actually anticipate their reunion now more than James and Mint Chalida. Hahaha. These two are so cute omg.

Although, I have to note that I actually really really liked Soam as the antagonist. When she was trying to win Wat's love by singing and earning money and taking his thumbdrive. They were all so cute omg. This is the first time I shipped/supported the main lead with the 'evil girl'. And she got to me when her dad had insulted her and Wat defended her and brought her somewhere far from home to sleep. I actually felt really bad for her. Ofc then she started becoming psycho and I would skip those parts. When she cries 'Pa!' though. Gets to me every time.

Step

Mrs James Ma
KimJa is my OTP :cheer::cheer::cheer: James best chemistry is in this lakorn for me. Now I will wait for his lakorn with Margie and Mew and Kim with James Ji.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Been really busy, but finally found time to finish this lakorn.

Storyline: 1/5
There was no substance. The entire lakorn was based on misunderstandings that really didn't make much sense or add to the story, and way too dramatically cheesy.

Script/dialogue: 3/5
There were some memorable lines especially from Mor Wat that really touched my heart.

Filmography: 5/5
All of the angles were really good.

Wardrobe: 4/5
Everyone looked really nice, all the time. Haha.

Acting: 4/5
Yes, the story is a bit messy and overly dramatic but EVEYONE carried their roles pretty well, Kim, James, Namcha, Eye, Top, P'Mam, the Dad, the Aunts. If you were to judge each scene one by one, the acting was solid.

For the leads, Kim: 5/5 and James 3/5.

Nuth was a very annoying character, period. She was self righteous, stubborn, sort of heartless towards Mor Wat yet forgave her Uncle so easily for seriously wrong things, hot tempered, spoiled, just overall bad attitude dumb girl who thought she was super smart about everything and assumed the worst in regards to Mor Wat. But that's Nuth. Kim is Kim.

Acting wise, I didn't really soften up to Kim as Nuth until the island scenes when Nuth and Mor Wat finally loosened up and got married spiritually under the moon and stars. Lol For some reason, since that moment onwards, Kim had HECKA good chemistry towards James and it just kept getting better from there. I absolutely loved the scene in the last episode when Mor Wat woke up from his coma after falling off the cliff and Nuth came to comfort and care for him. Goshhh, Kim's eyes, tone of voice, the worry in her eyes, the tenderness....PERFECT. And the very last scene, gosh. What an amazing PERFECT ending. Kim's acting was 11/10. Her body language, voice, eyes, speech, gestures...totally Nuth, now. It was such a gorgeously shot scene. Loved it.

I'm so proud of Kim. I totally butchered her all over in the first few episodes but she REALLY came around the last half and showed all of us how good of an actress she is. Sure, she's not perfect, still has room for improvement, but she did well. Her eye skills are no joke. That's her strongest acting point.

I can't wait for James Ji and Kim to bring it on in Buang Hong. James Ji is someone like Kim who has good chemistry with anyone. Then hopefully, Mario and Kim will be next. Lol

James...totally won my heart as the loving, humble, and kind Mor Wat. The role was so heavy for cherry James but he pulled it off genuinely.

Enjoyment: 2/5
I probably won't watch it again. It was just too messy of a lakorn with barely passable dialogue and sense. But I did somewhat enjoyed it live.