[Ch3] Plerng Chimplee (Pau Jin Jong)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
unnichan said:
@beamsgirl I haven't seen an episode (are there Eng subs out?) but in the beginning video and traser, I was confused about that as well. I was hoping the show would give more explanation but I see not. Lol.

there aren't any eng subs.  I've just been watching on youtube and hoping that the very little Thai that I understand is correct lololols

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
WOW the scenery is breathtaking!!! But the teaser looks so boring lol i dunno if i should endure through it for the beautiful scenery? The scene when he forced kiss her and ended up kissing her ear felt so weird and off-putting to me

I saw my Mom watching this the other day and luckily, I happened to step in just in time at the part where Aum and Teng goes shirtless into the blue lagoon waters with the waterfall in the back. LAWD. My heart stopped beating for like a second or two.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
thatsouthernasianchick said:
I saw my Mom watching this the other day and luckily, I happened to step in just in time at the part where Aum and Teng goes shirtless into the blue lagoon waters with the waterfall in the back. LAWD. My heart stopped beating for like a second or two.

I died too watching that scene lol! It was sooooo sensual! But it got too lengthy and forced, like.......rape-like...kinda disturbing.  But I still couldn't help thinking if it was me, it'd be willing all the way cause Aum be tooooo damn sexxxy!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I wanna know which episode too. Lol. I stopped following this lakorn since episode 1. :rofl:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I couldn't get into this. The scenery is very breathtaking though. What is it about?

I don't even know. HAHA. I stopped after watching the first half hour or less. It wasn't drawing me in either. It actually did the opposite. I just can't stand those yappy 'rais. Especially the one with dark red lip stick. Aum and the other yummy dude who's name I always forget couldn't draw me in. I just want to watch that steamy scene that's the talk of town. HAHA.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
beamsgirl said:
I can't remember which epi.....I think it was 4.....?

But ep6 is pretty hot too....can I say.....sooooo wan wan!!!
:whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh: So funny! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
beamsgirl said:
I can't remember which epi.....I think it was 4.....?

But ep6 is pretty hot too....can I say.....sooooo wan wan!!!

You're making me sweat! And drool! Haha. Gots to go check it out!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Seriously you guys this lakorn has nonsense storyline but we're just watching now and then for the six pack man. Lol.
Who told them to feed us with six-pack men? They wanted to give us a treat, so we'll take it. Haha.
This is the best lakorn Of 2014...in terms of eye candy.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
the storyline is stereotypical thai lakorn storyline but it's okay, not too boring and Aum and Belle are cute and the scenes between them be steamy lol

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Is the younger brother not the mom's son? How come the mom is all fro Aum but nothing for the younger brother? And why does the mom not like the older maid who takes care of the grandpa? And why is that maid extra nice to the younger brother?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Seriously PJJ used to produce good lakorns but since the move to Ch3, he hasn't produce a good one. Well I didn't pass the opening scene lol 

There's something about Bella that I just don't like. She's very pretty, I give her that.