[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yups.. omg imma go rewatch the old version.. i thought p au was hott in there... lols

omg both Mark and kim are gonna be a hit!

MarKim Su Su!
P'Au always been looking hot then and till now though his 30+ but he looks younger
than his real age

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
HAHAHAHAAHAH!!! Mark = The HOT Stalker! LOL
I wish he was truly stalking in a hot tuxedo suit though!!! LOL Then maybe yes, I would be so fulfilled. LOL hahahaha

So far, his roles are the quiet, loving, caring and not to open with this girlfriend, more similar to Mark's real life character. haha =)

I want Mark to be totally laid back, happy, dorky and funny-loving in PCKK!!!

**Kim's roles so far are pretty boring too. She's always portrayed as the mature, older girl. I want her to be in a new and different character.

------Hopefully, PCKK will be totally different for both! I want a straight up romantic comedy! ^_^ haha
don't worry sonyukview4ever this lakorn will come out very fun and bet u be having a
hickups cos of laughing oh go try the Puri/Ann A that one also funny

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
guys 4 U all
Puri and Ann A version 2005
this one :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Credit to theiqzero

Opening will be around March. Anne is so funny, she says she's too busy this year, she doesn't even have time to get married.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwP35sl9g_Y&feature=plcp&context=C35d72d7UDOEgsToPDskIUByBNx03qYGOxSgWzkWqg

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait to see the fitting.
I hope it's going to be soon.

I am going to add this lakorn to my collection. So far I have Thara Himalaya, Ruk Pathiharn, and Sam Noom Nuer Tong.

MarKim forever!!!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Sam Noom Nuer Tong had just end and march is coming soon...awh I can't wait...Markim finally having an lakorn of themsleves...whao can't wait anymore!!!
But j wanna know, does this lakorn have lot of love scene or mostly comedy...idk so please give me a letting hint which I remember somebodies say is a comedy romance???

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sam Noom Nuer Tong had just end and march is coming soon...awh I can't wait...Markim finally having an lakorn of themsleves...whao can't wait anymore!!!
But j wanna know, does this lakorn have lot of love scene or mostly comedy...idk so please give me a letting hint which I remember somebodies say is a comedy romance???
its a romantic comedy and lots of bickering its really good both of the two original
version bet U will like it if U want info go check out those clips I attach on this
thread

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Can't wait to see Mark and Kim back together again!!! I like them both together. First, it was weird seeing them together b/c they played brother and sister. But then i didn't really mind it too.After watching 3NNT I love Mark even more of course.hhehe.And became more of a Fan of Kim. Mark and Kim improve A LOT on their acting.Way to go!!!!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqjTDtii3N0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Mak is soooooo adorable!!!! Dies. Just need to share this with Mak's Fans haha

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Ha. Thanks for coming it up. I was about to go look for it.haha.
aw....Mark is so FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm going to Faint!!!
haha. He is too Cute!!! Love him and Noona together.I wouldn't mind
seeing them play a movie or Lakorn together. HEheheh...

My Favorite scene was when Mark's parents and they were seating on
the sofa watching movie.ha. She move away from Mark when they, the
actor/actress on the movie was about to kiss.haha. My other favorite
was the next scene when Mark was on the floor sleeping and Noona was
on the bed,the dad walks in, Mark jump as fast as he can on the bed
next to Noona.hahahha. Love that scene!!!! Cute too cute. I also, love
the ending scene when Mark was on the other side of the street and Noona
was on the other side. Damn,Look at Mark! He is FINE!!!!! So FINE! About
to Faint right now!!!hahaha.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
That MV made me hungry for chocolates!!!! Gonna go get me some Ferrero Rocher now!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Mark and Kim can't wait!! I can't wait to see the Fitting pics for this lakorn. After looking at pics of Mark at NM2 section, makes me want to see Mark pics for this one!!! :D

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqjTDtii3N0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Mak is soooooo adorable!!!! Dies. Just need to share this with Mak's Fans haha
Hey did mark and noona are still got another mv together right. Last time I heard noona say she still need mark for her new single or something I can write the name down it kind like hard also I don't know very know when she say the title cuz it was different for me.

Very want to see them pair up for lakorn wish they will be together in someday na ja.

fun

Expired Sarnie
After watching 3NNT I don't wish for Mark and Kim to be in here. I heard their characters are too similar to 3NNT, I don't think I can bare watching them again, because I feel like Kim's character in here would kill me as in her previous 2 lakorns.