[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Credit:banmark@pantip

Naruk ah ! Techit and Ratree are reunited heheheeh !!
thanks ja smilez for the picture Gujib she's cute and she'll be playing the annoying
daughter of the family that Kim will work for when she pretend to be a servant the
daughter played by P'Oh Pukjira in the Anne/Au version

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@smilez and prettynana

Thanks for all the pictures. I'm really liking their wardrobe.

:heart: :heart: so cute!

cr: mark@pantip

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Gale is tere too ? Lately she has been in a lot of lakorns as a second character. That's good since it shows that people are taking notice of her. I have always wanted to see Mark acting with an actress like Gale because she has some experiences and I think it can push him to improve the way he displays his emotions.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh man, My Man Mark is so Handsome& Cute in here!!!! Looking fine!
Yay!!! GG is also in here! Oh,I just love this girl!!!!!! I'm super
happy she's in here!!! :D
Looking at the photos making me want to see this lakorn now!!!!!
Totally looking forward,This is going to be a Funny lakorn for sure.
I can already sense it that I'm going to enjoy and love this one
a lot. :D

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Not gonna lie but Mak and Nadech always make my heart skip. I cant wait to see Mak in here. His character sound so interesting plus Ann is the director.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Gale is tere too ? Lately she has been in a lot of lakorns as a second character. That's good since it shows that people are taking notice of her. I have always wanted to see Mark acting with an actress like Gale because she has some experiences and I think it can push him to improve the way he displays his emotions.
she's playing Ameeka best friend from Drama Uni Kim/Gale so pretty

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kim is so pretty and so cute...Mark is handsome as always...ah can't wait to see more of Markim...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
who is the guy pairing up w/GG? He's quite a cutie.
Anne looks beautiful in the clip !!

Niceee to know that Maprang is in this oneee too !

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I am so happy that this lakorn is filled with a bunch of popular new generation newbies. This lakorn looks like its going to be so much fun and carefree. Anne is not going to disappoint cuz she is the best actress ever, so i hope these newbies will take notes from her.

Love it, because I can't stand watching sad and dramatic lakorns right now. And i hate action dramas. I'm also happy that there's so many comedic characters in here especially Gubgib! She's going to be hilarious. P'Aew is going to be the director too?! Wow, I am definitely going to watch this.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
who is the guy pairing up w/GG? He's quite a cutie.
Anne looks beautiful in the clip !!

Niceee to know that Maprang is in this oneee too !
Gugib playing the annoying pra'ek girlfriend played by P'Oh Pukjira the Anne/Au version
and also May Pitchanat the Puri/Ann Alisha version

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
For kim lovers,miracle of love is fully subbed.please visit

http://en.viki.com/channels/6119-rak-patiharn-miracle-of-love?t=1329485106&t=1329485161&t=1329485207&t=1329485577

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
gosh, all I have to say is that I freaking LOVE Mark's wardrobes in here. He looks like the Won Bin character from Autumn Love, the rich, flirty, always in suit type of guy but also the famous true-love and endless love type of guy. LOL HAhaha if that even makes any sense. Lol

So, out of NM2 and this one, Mark will be dress a lot nicer and richer in here since he's from a high class family compared to NM2, all soldier looking. Hahahaha

Either way, I love both his nang'eks! I cannot wait for more pictures and clips of Mark+Kim and Mteam! =)
Thanks everyone for all pictures shared!