[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i also watch some horror movie...
Ju-On,The Ring,Nang Nak,etc..
I like horror movie like that..the ghost was scary,no need to put too much make..just a girl with long hair and white dress,thats already make me scare....
i hate a story something like Paranormal Activity :thumbdown:
always frighten viewers but till the end,no ghost!!

For Qi Pao,i must watch it alone..
My family didn't watch Thai lakorn...
So,i must practice to be brave from now., ^_^

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
hello everybody, i'm new here and just want to stop by to say "hi" to fellow Ann and KA fans.
(actually the only reason i registered in this forum was b/c i just want to join this thread w/
you guys and talk about Ann, especially KA lol)
i just known Ann for a month but already decided to become her fan
and let just say i can't stop rewatching her lakorns (those after
2000's) and of course KA lakorns lol.
i'm kinda regret that i know Ann too late when she's like semi retire, but i guess better late
than never lol.

hope to have many opportunities to chat w/ u guys later :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hello everybody, i'm new here and just want to stop by to say "hi" to fellow Ann and KA fans.
(actually the only reason i registered in this forum was b/c i just want to join this thread w/
i'm kinda regret that i know Ann too late when she's like semi retire, but i guess better late
than never lol.

:welcome1: turtle@af to Anne big fans and KA in Asianfuse :thumbsup:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow haven't been in this blog lately in were 65 already...

Anyways I use to really hate horror lakorn or not just lakorn inclded movies as well but after watching da one Smart with Ploy and Aun I startin to like it as it goes on to da on Ae with Aun and Chai etc...oh I lovin it

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
than never lol.

Wellcome to KA WORLD turtle...

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
@ Alice and Dila: thank you for welcoming me.

let just say since i just discovered Ann and the whole KA thing, i'm so crazy about Ann and KA right now lol
i've watched many dramas from from east to west and come to admire many on-screen couples b/c of their chemistry,
but for some reason KA chemistry was something that i've never seen before, it was strongly connected body
and soul lol and excellent, it was something that i can't even use words to described. KA were so hot that
it made steam seem cool lol....
after watching all five KA lakorns, i thought that i wouldn't be able to see Ann with other pra'ek,
but i was wrong, i really enjoy Ann and other pra'ek, her acting was so good that she had chemistry w/ all the pra'ek
in all the lakorn that i've seen so far.

as for Qi Pao, at first like you guys i'm also disappointed that they pick Mart, but i guess we just have to wait
and see if he'll disappoint us more lol, though he's kinda good looking and had chemistry w/ Ann from Likkit
but it was such a pain watching him act especially in the emotional scenes...sigh...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I did watch a couple of horror genre too lakorn and movies ha I've watch
Paranormal Activity with my group of friends yeah we're both pen baa :coverlaf: :coverlaf: and I've watched 'The Ring' as well then for me no worries about Qi Pao
Anne she's such a pretty ghost :thumbsup:
Yup, Ann is to beautiful in side out. Even being a ghost, she is still beautiful! Gotta love her.

As for Paranormal Activity, I've only watched the first one cause when my friends and I went to go watched it, the first few minutes of it made my head hurts so much. I couldn't stand it! It hurts to the point where if I don't close my eyes and rest my head on my friend shoulder, then I would of gotten sick, and throwing up. Its cause it wasn't actually film, it just a directory and the camera was like everywhere! Then after that I just wasn't into all of the other parts!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
than never lol.

Welcome here na ja! Please feel free to spazz your Ann addiction here! Its a pleasure to have you join us here in this thread. Have fun here na.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yup, Ann is to beautiful in side out. Even being a ghost, she is still beautiful! Gotta love her.

As for Paranormal Activity, I've only watched the first one cause when my friends and I went to go watched it, the first few minutes of it made my head hurts so much. I couldn't stand it! It hurts to the point where if I don't close my eyes and rest my head on my friend shoulder, then I would of gotten sick, and throwing up. Its cause it wasn't actually film, it just a directory and the camera was like everywhere! Then after that I just wasn't into all of the other parts!
yeah I fall asleep some part too but they its base on a true story
anyway Qi Pao will make my eyes wide open :eyetwitch:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
its real video right??at first, PA 1,i believe its so true when thet said its from true story,from police record they didn't found the girl until now...but when its come PA 2..PA 3..i don't believe its true..

Anyway,can't wait to see more fitting pic & full summary... :dance1:

kks1276

sarNie Egg
:yahoo: i'm liked so soaked and so excited because ann finally having a lakorn come out...it have been too long!! i :heart: her!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Some say it is and some say its not so I seriously don't know what to believe!

And yes, for sure Qi Pao would! Lol...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Some say it is and some say its not so I seriously don't know what to believe!

And yes, for sure Qi Pao would! Lol...
my cousin told me its a true story and some others told its aren't true not sure which
to believe but probably believe my sibling cos she watch the first 2 part already

Qi Pao are more exciting to watch which I cannot miss out :lolyup:

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
this this so off topic lol....
but i just wonder, i was rewatching all my favorite scenes from 365 WHR and love every bit of it.
i know that it was considered a flop in Thailand, but from what i've seen comments online
from foreign fans, it seem like a "hit" for us non thai and foreign fans in general. just wonder,
is channel 3 ever consider the feedback from foreign fans (more like do they even know that there're foreign fans like us exist lol) or they only focus in Thailand?

sorry for being off topic, but i can't help but wonder....

ok back to the topic lol, i love Ann's outfit for all three of her characters in this lakorn, especially the one that she took the picture w/ both Mart and the other girl.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
but i just wonder, i was rewatching all my favorite scenes from 365 WHR and love every bit of it.
i know that it was considered a flop in Thailand, but from what i've seen comments online
from foreign fans, it seem like a "hit" for us non thai and foreign fans in general. just wonder,
is channel 3 ever consider the feedback from foreign fans (more like do they even know that there're foreign fans like us exist lol) or they only focus in Thailand?

ok back to the topic lol, i love Ann's outfit for all three of her characters in this lakorn, especially the one that she took the picture w/ both Mart and the other girl.
its ok to spazz around with us Anne Fans cos were good bunches of friends here on this
qi pao thread

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

i don't think its flop because the rating was same with SSH which is 8-9...
the thai fans expected too much from 365..but when the lakorn isn't going like they expected,so they got -ve feedback...
From the first time i know about rating & feedback,i don't believe it..
Its like SSH...its a big hit & talk of the town in thai,KA got #1 on TV Pool Poll from the first week till the end....which mean many people watch it right??
but why the rating was just 8....
And Wanida,as i know Tik-Aff didn't make its straight #1,but the rating was 11..erm...
there's more example but i can't remember...
So,about the rating & feedback,i don't really care about it but i guess CH3 care more about feedback than rating.

Ok back to the topic again,i love that outfit too...that one i told tinah that anne's hairstyle remind me of 365.

tinah

sarNie Coma
365 was considered a flop although foreign fans may have watched it but its based on the viewers in thailand. after that lakorn, news of ken-anne had died down and they didnt do well on the polls like they normally do.

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
365 was considered a flop although foreign fans may have watched it but its based on the viewers in thailand. after that lakorn, news of ken-anne had died down and they didnt do well on the polls like they normally do.
thanks for the infor tinah. but i thought during the airing of 365,
Ann seem to be at number 1 for that TV pool poll for a few weeks. then later she
won that Most popular actress award though 365 was a flop, so i guess people
still like her?
i'm not surprised that news of Ann died down cuz she isn't filming any lakorn for like
a year.as for Ken, i heard that his recent lakons aren't that good.....
plus, Yadech is replacing KA now as the number 1 koo kwan?
i guess b/c they're a lot younger and they both good looking people that have certain kind
of chemistry on-screen, so that's understanable (but i still can't feel their chemistry like i did w/ KA lol,
sorry to say that tinah cuz i can see from the avatar that you're a big fan of Yadech),
but i still love KA the most lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
a lot of pair have a good chemistry...
i saw a few pics of a good looking couple like yadech,rome-rita,aum-aff,tik-aom,pong-bee...
i don't know about their acting but as example for ann..she has a good chemistry with all her co-star but with ken..the chemistry is electricity..
anne used to said that Ken can pull her emotion...
KA chemistry is in their own class...
With KA..we can feel that every sweet scene they did was pure,genuine,sincere,full of love,smooth..
its something that i can't describe...
their chemistry is very special...

oh forgot to comment about ann's award:its because she's forever superstar.. :thumbsup: & of course people still like her..
i remember around August,without any lakorn on tv,less news..she's #1 for Suan Duasit Poll & Ken was in #2.