[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
whats that?? i don't know because i didn't watch tha lakorn.
mungkut dok some was the first part of dok some see thong that starred araya/aun. the style is probably gonna be similar in here and the title says it all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYrhhsIHkvc

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
mungkut dok some was the first part of dok some see thong that starred araya/aun. the style is probably gonna be similiar in here cause the title says it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYrhhsIHkvc
i only heard there's some controversy about this lakorn..is it true?
but i still don't know anything about these 2 lakorn..don't know the storyline,don't know what its about.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i only heard there's some controversy about this lakorn..is it true?
but i still don't know anything about these 2 lakorn..don't know the storyline,don't know what its about.
"dok som see thong" was controversial cause of araya's character as "reeya" well the storyline is totally different but i ment they wore the Cheongsam dress in that lakorn and thats the title of this lakorn, so we should see anne wearing the same style dress as well. the dress represent's chineses fabric

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
"dok som see thong" was controversial cause of araya's character as "reeya" well the storyline is totally different but i ment they wore the Cheongsam dress in that lakorn and thats the title of this lakorn, so we should see anne wearing the same style dress as well. the dress represent's chineses fabric
ohh..is it the lakorn that has Nampueng,Nok Jariya and Chatchai?? because now i remember i saw some part of...erm don'tknow what lakorn but i saw nampueng wear cheongsam.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yep that's the lakorn I'm referring about. Anneas fan made the banner of anne wearing cheongasam too. I wish they would have the fitting soon

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
All the banner really didn't look like photoshop..its look real.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I'm sure fans are so excited to see Anne wear cheongsam.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anne she'll probably wear cheongasm like what Gybsy wearing
this is what Anne she'll wearing

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg i knew its Mart the clues said they'll waiting for freeing his schedule get it done
and he only has ruk patiharn to work on and its 50% filming is done so no faith didn't
work for me hoping for Dome or Mr Ken oh next time i'll win them back :phew:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh no Mart!
He doesn't fit the decription at all. If they choose him why don't they consider Great, Andrew, and a few others that hasn't played with Ann before. I will try and have hope too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think its about time that i have to give up this hope and faith i think it will be
Mart :nailbiter:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Whoever it is,i still happy because of Anne..
But a bit dissapointed..
Have been waited almost 1 year for Anne new lakorn and its gonna be with Mart..
Oh God,he will ruin Qi Pao!!!!!!!!

Seems like its a big project..
mart should not be in the list!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
No offense to Mart fans, but I do like him but he hasn't improve in acting. He has the same stiff look. Sorry to say but it's a waste of a good novel to have him in here.

I guess if he's really confirm then I will watch for Ann, maybe this will focus more on Ann anyways.