[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
wow that hint and clues the pra'ek is real chinese and own a business it sounded like
Dome Pakorn i maybe wrong i know another p'ek that is a business owner i don't wanna
shout out his name's cos incase u girls reckon i am just crazy.
I didn't say that the pra'ek is Chinese or owns a business, it's the fan who is closed to Ann....

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
I agree with Ryo that Ken looks more like a Chinese than Aum dose..

From us Chinese point of view,Ken,Dome,and Pong all look like Chinese...Aum definitely doesn't resemble Chinese,or maybe a bit....I personally don't think he looks like us....

let's not let this got us carried away cuz we will never know until they tell us...guessing won't help at all.....it only frustrates us....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I agree with Ryo that Ken looks more like a Chinese than Aum dose..

From us Chinese point of view,Ken,Dome,and Pong all look like Chinese...Aum definitely doesn't resemble Chinese,or maybe a bit....I personally don't think he looks like us....

let's not let this got us carried away cuz we will never know until they tell us...guessing won't help at all.....it only frustrates us....
it doesn't frustrate me cos i think its fun plus it helped us a little sometime
guessing game can come alive. :popcorn:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i thought when i came here this morning,they already announce the pra ek.. :numchuck:
I'm nervous......like i said before,although i don't like Aum,but i'm happy if he's the pra ek...At least his acting can make ignore his saddist face...And i'll be happiest if its Ken or Pong..

Haha,you gals are so talkative,it's already the 22nd page,I remember leaving my comment on the 20th last night!!!

I'm with you guys,excited but nervous.Don't wanna be too optimistic cuz I don't wanna get "hurt" anymore...So I'll just wait and see...don't even wanna take a guess...

oh i almost forget,that person who knows the pra'ek is Chinese,she has business in Thailand or something,not so sure..she said that Ann went to Hong Kong early last month to shopping and check out the filming locations...

And and,she said that if we really wanna know who the Pra'ek is,just think of actor who looks like Chinese cuz in the lakorn,the Pra'ek is from Hong Kong. This is the only hint she gave me... .
And I said that I wish that Andrew will be in this one,she replied saying keep on hoping..(means don't give up on this pairing..)I don't really understand what she really meant,maybe she meant they will have a chance to pair up in the near future,or maybe in this one??? Not so sure,and tired of the guessing game,so frustrating....

LOL yeah...this thread moving faster than before...
And i want to scream when you said about ANDREW!!!!!
Hey,she didn't said anything whether the pra ek is we expect,like,hate or didn't expect....

If the pra ek look like chinese,than we can throw that guy to his jungle. :dance1: :dance3: :cheer:

Tracy why you don't ask her if it Ann new co-star or someone she's already acted with.

yeah,if she said that anne reunite with her co-star,than Ken-Aum..
If she said thats a new pairing,then i guess its Pong...

Aum and Chaikrit looks Chinese. I think Ken does look Chinese too. I just don't really think it is Aum, because he is always in the big project of Ch3, and Roy Mai is going to be simlar to this one...plus it's not fair if Aum is in both of them.
Totally agreed!! :thumbup:
They'll filming in HK,so it takes time..which i think they should find the free pra ek,and i can only think of Ken since he doesn't has any CONFIRM lakorn..
Aum :is he confirmed in that other lakorn??(not RM,forgot the title).if yes,then he got less chance than Ken.
Dome:like tinah said,he has a lakorn with AumP..
Pong : i don't really know about him,don't know about his upcoming lakorn.
Chakrit :same like Pong.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
let's not mention that jungle man's name on this thread anymore cuz he's never related to this lakorn,so why should we keep mentioning him,it's not like we desperately want him to pair with Ann...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
let's not mention that jungle man's name on this thread anymore cuz he's never related to this lakorn,so why should we keep mentioning him,it's not like we desperately want him to pair with Ann...
because anne mention his name in her interview...
thats why i didn't mention his real name.. :coverlaf:
okay okay..lets forget about him..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
what going to happen to u gals here if the pra'ek is Mr Jungle Tikker. I'm saying this
i am not rooting or aiming for cos he disappoint me for mam gaem dang but its just my
senses telling that the chance it might be him or i don't think it will be Aum or Ken
either one thing Aum his in roy mai and qi pao is similar to Borisat that he pair with
Anne its those revenge thrill and Ken its very complicated to pair them again, again
i am saying cos not that i don want to see KA again and 4get them as best koo-kwan
i wanna see them reunite badly but things always in away its like a room covered with
walls all around nothing to escape. do u get what mean.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
what going to happen to u gals here if the pra'ek is Mr Jungle Tikker. I'm saying this
i am not rooting or aiming for cos he disappoint me for mam gaem dang but its just my
senses telling that the chance it might be him or i don't think it will be Aum or Ken
either one thing Aum his in roy mai and qi pao is similar to Borisat that he pair with
Anne its those revenge thrill and Ken its very complicated to pair them again, again
i am saying cos not that i don want to see KA again and 4get them as best koo-kwan
i wanna see them reunite badly but things always in away its like a room covered with
walls all around nothing to escape. do u get what mean.
Can't be him ah,he is in the other one,the one with Mew I think...Don't think he will have time for this one...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks,how about now???
I stole this from your FB :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
you stole from me...you need to pay for it even its not me that make it..hahahaha..
its better than last one....
that one from Loreal ads right?? i like that,the one she wear grey,so cute though.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
you stole from me...you need to pay for it even its not me that make it..hahahaha..
its better than last one....
that one from Loreal ads right?? i like that,the one she wear grey,so cute though.
haha,it's not yours,so i don't have to pay u la...
I love her loreal ads,so pretty and versatile.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
haha,it's not yours,so i don't have to pay u la...
I love her loreal ads,so pretty and versatile.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
my PC got a problem,its waiting for me to throw it on the sea!!
+ my PC at work have a protection,can't install adobe flash..
i still didn't watch the ads+anne current interview etc.. :cry1: can't watch youtube..feel like want to kill someone!!!
i need to work hard+save more money to get a new PC before Qi Pao start filming...

tracy88520

sarNie Adult

did you guys watch this clip,it says that Ann is one of the best actress of all time in thailand...On the top 5 list,she is N0. 3.
I'm so proud to be her fans.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
my PC got a problem,its waiting for me to throw it on the sea!!
+ my PC at work have a protection,can't install adobe flash..
i still didn't watch the ads+anne current interview etc.. :cry1: can't watch youtube..feel like want to kill someone!!!
i need to work hard+save more money to get a new PC before Qi Pao start filming...
haha,you made me laugh so hard...
yeah,you should buy a new one before killing someone.... :coverlaf: :coverlaf: I'm glad that i don't live near you.... :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

and you have to be environment friendly,so u can't throw your PC in the sea~~~~~~ :coverlaf: :coverlaf: