[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

kenannfan

sarNie Egg
Have they started filming this lakorn yet?? I hope Mart doesn't mess it all up with his stiff acting. Can't believe that they chose him as a pra'ek.... He was probably chosen because he looks part chinese and Ken was probably busy. But at least Anne is in here.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Have they started filming this lakorn yet?? I hope Mart doesn't mess it all up with his stiff acting. Can't believe that they chose him as a pra'ek.... He was probably chosen because he looks part chinese and Ken was probably busy. But at least Anne is in here.
i don't think they already start filming....
they'll fly to HK in Feb...but Khun Nong said they'll start in jan.. :scratchhead2:
Mart?? no comment...just wish he'll do his best...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i don't think they already start filming....
they'll fly to HK in Feb...but Khun Nong said they'll start in jan.. :scratchhead2:
Mart?? no comment...just wish he'll do his best...
thanks 4 the update Dila :thumbsup: yeah wish P'Mart good luck

sleepaholic

sarNie Egg
thank Dila :X 3 ones with Ken, esp. the (in-)bed-scene :thumbsup: , i love ur siggies even more now.
Take time to practice and do ur best, Mart ! btw, why p'Ann wants to act with Mart so much like that ? i mean, she even texted him to know if he joined the casts

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
thank Dila :X 3 ones with Ken, esp. the (in-)bed-scene :thumbsup: , i love ur siggies even more now.
Take time to practice and do ur best, Mart ! btw, why p'Ann wants to act with Mart so much like that ? i mean, she even texted him to know if he joined the casts
i can't find the bath tub siggie..someone use it before but i didn't found it..maybe that person use a different siggie now..

She even texted him??? :eyetwitch:
when she said she always aked khun nong when khun nong will pair her with Mart again,i was like WT*..why she want to act with Mart so much....
And then you said she even texted him??
i'm totally shocked!!!
Erm maybe she saw a potential on him and want to train him.. :scratchhead2:

sleepaholic

sarNie Egg
i can't find the bath tub siggie..someone use it before but i didn't found it..maybe that person use a different siggie now..

She even texted him??? :eyetwitch:
when she said she always aked khun nong when khun nong will pair her with Mart again,i was like WT*..why she want to act with Mart so much....
And then you said she even texted him??
i'm totally shocked!!!
Erm maybe she saw a potential on him and want to train him.. :scratchhead2:
oh, i thought someone in this thread had said that, or i might misunderstand :wackonut:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
oh, i thought someone in this thread had said that, or i might misunderstand :wackonut:
i only heard she alway asked khun nong when she gonna act with mart again...
but i think i also heard about this thing but i neve make it as a big deal..or am i dreaming..i'm getting confuse now..
i miss anne sooo much that i'm crazy like this now..
can't wait to see anne onscreen again..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i only heard she alway asked khun nong when she gonna act with mart again...
but i think i also heard about this thing but i neve make it as a big deal..or am i dreaming..i'm getting confuse now..
i miss anne sooo much that i'm crazy like this now..
can't wait to see anne onscreen again..
Wow, that must be an inside thing since I never heard about anne texting mart nor asking khun nong about working with him again. Then of corse khun nong wouldn't missed the chance. I really do hope he finally proves us wrong cause his acting never seem to improved as much

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, that must be an inside thing since I never heard about anne texting mart nor asking khun nong about working with him again. Then of corse khun nong wouldn't missed the chance. I really do hope he finally proves us wrong cause his acting never seem to improved as much
i remember anne admitted that she always ask Khun Nong about Mart and Khun Nong also said many fans request to see Mart&Anne again..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Ann just confirmed that she'll filming "Qi Pao" this month and next month (February), the cast will fly to Hong Kong.

http://www.newsplus.co.th/NewsDetail.php?id=37142

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow and February is not tat far away...I miss Ann...last year was no Lakorn from her and I felt sad...yeah and hope Smart the best...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Anne will start filming next week..
She said she start filming by the end of this month..
I'm soooo excited & happy... :dance3: :dance1:

sleepaholic

sarNie Egg
thank dila for updating, just few days to go :yahoo:
Maybe after filming Qipao and Punya get into a routine, her schedule'll open up for her to confirm this news with Ken. Cant wait !
no matter how i'm scared of horror film, i cant get more excited to see p'Ann onscreen again !

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
thank dila for updating, just few days to go :yahoo:
Maybe after filming Qipao and Punya get into a routine, her schedule'll open up for her to confirm this news with Ken. Cant wait !
no matter how i'm scared of horror film, i cant get more excited to see p'Ann onscreen again !

yeah...same like me..
no matter how much i don't like classic lakorn,i still watch it because of Anne like TBK & CS...
can't wait..can't wait..can't wait...... :dance1:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
yeah...same like me..
no matter how much i don't like classic lakorn,i still watch it because of Anne like TBK & CS...
can't wait..can't wait..can't wait...... :dance1:
What!!! I love classic lakorn! Especially the ones with good story line. And with Ann in it, its a plus plus! Lol...