[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i remember i read somewhere anne said Ae didn't watch her lakorn..the only lakorn he watched was Oum Ruk..so i guess he didn't see this pic unless if the reporter make it as a front page..lol

Mark is brilliant boy...he knew he didn't get to pair with Anne so he took this opportunity to kiss her.. :coverlaf:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i remember i read somewhere anne said Ae didn't watch her lakorn..the only lakorn he watched was Oum Ruk..so i guess he didn't see this pic unless if the reporter make it as a front page..lol

Mark is brilliant boy...he knew he didn't get to pair with Anne so he took this opportunity to kiss her.. :coverlaf:
if only khun ae knew :coverlaf: he should watch Manee Yard Fah and 365 with all the kiss scenes anne done with willy/ken

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

ahhahaha.For Sure on the last comment. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
if only khun ae knew :coverlaf: he should watch Manee Yard Fah and 365 with all the kiss scenes anne done with willy/ken
oh another one also juicy scene samee tee tra Anne with Au on the warm soap there were
many kissing too wonder if Khun Ae watches that one too :scratchchin:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
how did i forget about that one :coverlaf:
lol out of all Anne co-star pra'ek I reckon only Ken and Au are her most juiciest scene
and fire in flames I know both of them gentlemen they are good experience playing
romance and good at the kissing

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol out of all Anne co-star pra'ek I reckon only Ken and Au are her most juiciest scene
and fire in flames I know both of them gentlemen they are good experience playing
romance and good at the kissing
as for me,i think Willy & Anne was the HOTTEST (their kiss in my siggie) :heart:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
as for me,i think Willy & Anne was the HOTTEST (their kiss in my siggie) :heart:
I go for Ken and Au since both my favourite they alot younger than Willy plus
they both are the same age group as Anne and the Mart kiss just makes me :vomit:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's the clip..
Its not clear but as for now,its better than nothing right??
Still waiting the HD version..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
the kissed was longer than i expected...
i think many fans didn't know anne come to this concert except anne's close fans..
Thats why they shock especially with that kiss

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea, the guest appearance was kept a secret but im sure only closed fans knew about it. i was quite shocked to see anne as maks guest appearance. i didnt know he idolize her as well

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yea, the guest appearance was kept a secret but im sure only closed fans knew about it. i was quite shocked to see anne as maks guest appearance. i didnt know he idolize her as well
i only knew his idol is Ken..the guest was set by Ch3 or request by themself??

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Here's a clearer version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRszxtL6Z8Q&feature=youtu.be

@ amningnong's youtube account

tinah

sarNie Coma
i only knew his idol is Ken..the guest was set by Ch3 or request by themself??
I believe they got to choose themselves thasn ch3 comes up with the performance. I'm thinking mak chosen anne cause he idolize her and she's his producer for the lakorn. Woudnt it feel weird working together afterwards