[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
^ That is exactly what I'm thinking also. It could just be her faking it. To love Maylee and stuff.
Man we have so many question that needs to be answer! 5555. Wed. seem so far away!!!!
Thats right!..and seems like QP is more complicated & mystery than Sarp Posa..

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Man even Mart driver seem suspicious, he might be the killer but I am also thinking two of the girl are the one that kill May lee. I don't know their named though, but anyways after a few more episode I might end up naming everyone as the possible killer lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's always the less suspicious character that's the killer haha. I haven't seen enough of Qi Pao to guess who the killer is, so here I go Qi Pao part 5!

BTW this thread is progressing quite fast!! Let's keep it up ya'll!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just finished episode 1 and I must say it's very fast paced, but GOOD, and I like that, it doesn't drag. I can't wait for next week's episodes! No actually, this week's episodes!! Wed's and Thur's right??

Asy

sarNie Immature
Right ja phatman, I'm excited as well... Especially after I'm done with exam now. ;D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know, I wonder why Ming Tian's dad wants Pink to go to their house in HK when he knows that May Lee was murdered and that Pink resembles May Lee? Hmmm... :scratchhead2:...maybe he's not the murderer.

annechinfamily

sarNie Egg
saw this on CH3 FB..

เรตติ้งละคร/ซิทคอม 1 พ.ย. 55

ลับลวงหลอน 5.2(4.7,5.2)
บ้านนอกเข้ากรุง 7.9(8.0,7.8)
กี่เพ้า 7.1(11.9,6.2)
เป็นข่าว 1.2(2.7,1.0)

Qi Pao got 7.1 right?? is it a good rating??
ermm did they count the online viewers??! :whistle:
Yes.. 7.1 for the premiere episode is pretty high.. (for your reference, Janies's Rang Ngao got 5 for the first episode)

and No, online viewers dont count!! (Otherwise, it should be rocket high!)

annechinfamily

sarNie Egg
annechinesefamily..i hope u don't mind if i share your pic here for thos who doesn't have twitter & IG.....like..err..like turtle@af.. :tease:

sooooo Alin..lol..

i'm waiting for this scene

cr : annechinesefamily's IG

i hope JMT love Anne not because she look alike May Lee and she's not pretend to love him because she want to find the truth..

** annethongchinesefamily,i found this siggie at tieba..pls said thanks to that person na & tell her that i use her siggie there as my siggie here..xie xie..
Haha.. she said you are welcome..
cos the pictures in Tieba are always captioned with source in Chinese, hence to avoid copyright issues, we prefer non-chinese viewers to follow us on IG and twitter, as there is chinese and english comments (and source)
e.g. the pictures you captioned is actually from one of our webmasters.. so it should be fine to upload here.. ;p

annechinfamily

sarNie Egg
Oh, my goodness! Love these pictures so much! Why? Because Mart is actually showing emotions!!! :teary: :spin: I am so proud of my man. :lmao: Ok, still too early to tell, but he sure looks like he's worried about her and loves her deeply. :wub: Hehehe, oh, Mart! :faint: The blurry pic of him kissing her forehead is just too perfect; the blurriness of it makes it extra beautiful and intimate. :blush:

Oh, and that's exactly what I said a week ago, Lady Dila!!! :highfive: Sincerely hope that Jao Ming loves Paeka for who she really is, and not just because she looks like May Lee. I mean, May Lee is still Ann, but since Paeka's nang'ek and the true love of his life, they should have their own special connection. I'm more worried about Jao Ming's feelings for her than her feelings for him. :nailbiter:

Yippie! You're awesome, Ladyofdarkness! Thanks for capping Qi Pao!!! :grouphug:
yeepy go P'Smart he has improve alot :cheer:
Oh, he has indeed, Alice sis! :yahoo: Qi Pao is definitely worth the wait. Loving Mart and Ann! :wub:
i love smart and ann.i dont care negative comments to smart. for me in this lakorn at the beginning.he is did well for the character that whom has frozen heart.no feeling..just static.due to his lost his fiance.someone is depression were like that.thumbs up to mart.later those smart's haters will see more how the character open the heart..it will change follow the scripts.
hello Lea Lemon miss you na ja and glad your back me and Maiko are the only that is satisfied of Mart hard work :highfive:
FYI.. the majority of the critics were satisfied / happy with Mart's performance in the first episode..:)
and FYI, Mart has several crying scenes in this lakorn.. and all genuine tears!!

annechinfamily

sarNie Egg
Haha, you've good eyes Lady Dila. They were too engrossed in acting that they didn't notice it...the editors were too engrossed in the action that they couldn't catch it haha.

Thanks for the character descriptions!!

Anne is portraying her character perfectly (as always, plus it's quite easy for her to play this kind of character), but hmm...now that I've read the description on Jao Ming Tian, I don't know if Smart's portrayal is doing justice to the character. There's something about Smart, besides his height, that just doesn't fit the character. I can feel it, but I can't say it...yeah I'm weird. Anyway...just my personal opinion, so no need to be offended alrightie friends ;) !
Our source told us that one reason why P Nong approached Smart for this character is because they need a "very" chinese face, very decent but a bit arrogant for Tian Min...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

tinah

sarNie Coma
Anne just wanted to clarify that she doesn't know when her and Khun a will get marry cause both of their schedules are packed. People thought she said next year but she doesn't even know herself. They are waiting for the right time