[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Khun nong confirmed its janie and ken p. Ill post up the vdo when I get home

edit: here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOZUQ1cWNo4

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Really, they put him in it. I'm disappointed. Hopefully he can act. But the thing that bothers me is that they are a decade apart. Even if Janie looks younger and her age and they make him look older, it doesn't change the fact that she's 10 years older than him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
but i think it'll be easier for them to find someone to play ken's uncle since hes young but if they choose pope they would need to get someone much older looking than he is

tinah

sarNie Coma
im not surprise they chosen janie and not matt since she worked with broadcast a couple of times while matt hasnt. *sigh* dont tell me matt is stuck with weak productions

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg what a weird odd pair Janie can pass as Ken P big sister and if they get Pope with
Janie they'll more suited as couple omg i can't picture Ken P :r-scene-pop-corn: with
Janie :nono1: :wackonut: :coverlaf: :vomit:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Khun nong confirmed its janie and ken p. Ill post up the vdo when I get home

edit: here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOZUQ1cWNo4
OMG, it broke my heart
. I 'm so happy to see Janie and after look at Ken name, I'm devastated.
As much as i love Janie, have to give it a pass, i hate young actor with older actress,

What on earth is the PD thinking ? Really , oh well, it 's my last whining , still come and check Janie's pics, but , skip for sure, hu hu hu

omg what a weird odd pair Janie can pass as Ken P big sister and if they get Pope with
Janie they'll more suited as couple omg i can't picture Ken P :r-scene-pop-corn: with
Janie :nono1: :wackonut: :coverlaf: :vomit:
it's exactly Alice, If it were Pope, I'm on heaven now, sniff sniff

PS: I wish they chose Matt with Ken P instead of Janie, so sad now

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I wouldn't compare him to Ken T in looks, Ken T is 100x hotter than Kane. He does have a Koreanish look and his smile is nice but he looks quite young, a little too young. I will tune into this though for Janie, she's one of my favorites and I will support as many of her lakorns as I can.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
As much as i love Janie, have to give it a pass, i hate young actor with older actress,
I know what you mean, I don't like it either. It bothers me most of the times to hear an older-aged actress pairing up with a younger actor. Five years difference in their two ages isn't too bad (sometimes, most couples can really pulled it off and their chemistry is great!). But I draw the line at 10 years or older; it totally would ruin the lakorn for me (unless, again, the couple manages to convince me). I didn't like the idea of Pim Zaza and Guy Rachanon pairing up in Song Pradtana, cause she is 10 years older than him...she may have a baby face, but no, she still looks way older than him. I also heard that Ann T and Nadech are pairing up, and I just felt that that pairing is so wrong...Ann is more than 10 years older than Nadech. Ew, I don't like it, but it seems that Nadech has good acting skills, so they may be an ok couple. :shrug:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This reminds me if Aom Piyada and Nat pairing up in Atit Ching Duang. Aom is like 8 years older than him, but Nat looked mature and they pulled it off. Hopefully Janie and Kane can too.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i think if the storyline calls for older n'ek and young p'ek then it's okay. some can pull it off and some cant so we'll see how this will be like when it airs...

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Well I mean Janie does look pretty young for her age, so I'm hoping they will look good together because Janie is one of my favorites and I always watch her lakorns! I will still tune in for this!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG, it broke my heart
. I 'm so happy to see Janie and after look at Ken name, I'm devastated.

What on earth is the PD thinking ? Really , oh well, it 's my last whining , still come and check Janie's pics, but , skip for sure, hu hu hu

it's exactly Alice, If it were Pope, I'm on heaven now, sniff sniff

PS: I wish they chose Matt with Ken P instead of Janie, so sad now
hey gals and icy don't be sad yet cos Broadcast they gone for Pope as pra'ek but the
Ch3 boss wanted the young Ken so its a petition for the pra'ek and n'ek still remain as Janie cos Matt she maybe booked for the lakorn with P'Boy Pakorn

Merit

sarNie Adult
Ken P. will look younger than Janie that is for sure even if they cake his face with make-up. He does have the tall figure but from all the pics I have seen of him, he still has that boyish look to him. Janie may have looked young for her age, but she is still mature looking than Ken. And it is deja vu for me all over. It reminds me of Rita and Nat. It was so hard to believe them in romance way, I kept seeing a big sister having a conversation with her little brother.

Ken is better off with the likes of Mint C. and Margie but not with someone like Janie unless he plays her little brother.