[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

tinah

sarNie Coma
alice, thats not fair to say that the lakorn will be ruined cause of newbie Ken. the role of "veekit" didn't really make a difference for this lakorn til the middle or end of the lakorn. any a-lister like andrew, ken, or actors like rome would not stand out whatsoever even if their acting is good..it was all focus on the n'ek and revenging for her sister

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
alice, thats not fair to say that the lakorn will be ruined cause of newbie Ken. the role of "veekit" didn't really make a difference for this lakorn til the middle or end of the lakorn. any a-lister like andrew, ken, or actors like rome would not stand out whatsoever even if their acting is good..it was all focus on the n'ek and revenging for her sister
sorry Tinah mind my bad expression i said it not cos i feel like it but its just something isn't right and i don know what is it :nailbiter: atm i just pray its not a
ruin cos u know me i like KA bottom of my heart and i like Janie i don want to read
negative response from the audience

may1363

sarNie Adult
sorry Tinah mind my bad expression i said it not cos i feel like it but its just something isn't right and i don know what is it :nailbiter: atm i just pray its not a
ruin cos u know me i like KA bottom of my heart and i like Janie i don want to read
negative response from the audience
I think I understand you Alice. You want someone the same age as Janie that why you hope they choose someone else than Ken P. Me too I like the one with Ken and Ann and I like Janie too. I don't want to heard negative response from audience and sure people will compare with the old one.

Just give it a try maybe they look good next to each other. Like Rome and Ann they have 8 years difference and I saw some picts of Aom and Ken P. in their movie and they look good together.

I will more disappoint if they choose the wrong nang-ek since they focus on her.

Sure I will watch cause of Janie. I want to see her as twin the weak and strong nang-eks and it's revenge drama too. I don't remember she ever acted in revenge drama before. It's sad if people won't watch this drama cause of the age gap.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think I understand you Alice. You want someone the same age as Janie that why you hope they choose someone else than Ken P. Me too I like the one with Ken and Ann and I like Janie too. I don't want to heard negative response from audience and sure people will compare with the old one.

Just give it a try maybe they look good next to each other. Like Rome and Ann they have 8 years difference and I saw some picts of Aom and Ken P. in their movie and they look good together.

I will more disappoint if they choose the wrong nang-ek since they focus on her.

Sure I will watch cause of Janie. I want to see her as twin the weak and strong nang-eks and it's revenge drama too. I don't remember she ever acted in revenge drama before. It's sad if people won't watch this drama cause of the age gap.
thanks sister May your the only one that understand my reason the rest think differently from me they reckon that i don like Janie as much as them and i know they
like that new Ken dude he has something that show he aren't suited as pra'ek

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

i don't care if Rome and Anne 8 years different but not my problem cos they are my idols but Janie is the other way around since i only like janie and i also agree with
a p'ek as well its like u chose to marry someone and marriage is between both side
not been force by someone

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
everyone check out this surprise shocking news update
ผมสังเกตุหลายทีละว่า นภนพากับนางเอกอายุจะไม่ห่างกันขนาดแบบฉีกกระจุย จะดูออกเหมือนป้าแก่กับเด็กสาววัยรุ่นทะเลาะกันทำนองนี้ ไม่ห่างขนาดเป็นย่ากับหลาน

ฉะนั้นแคสติ้งด้านล่างนี้ผมว่าโอเค กับ แรงเงา พ.ศ. 2555

Faith and Miracle maybe coming
it said this lakorn is schedule for 2012
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11265548/A11265548.html
looks like this article isn't a fan request

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
1."แมท" เหมาะกับบท มุนินทร์ มุดตา มากก็จริง เพราะลุคส์ คล้ายๆ "แอน ทองประสม"

แต่ก็ต้องยอมรับในเรื่องของการตลาดว่า "แมท" ไม่สามารถเรียกเรตติ้งได้เท่านางเอกตัวแม่ของช่อง

เพราะฉะนั้นไม่แปลกถ้าช่องจะเอานางเอกตัวแม่อย่าง "เจนี่ หรือ ชมพู่" ให้มารับบทนี้

ละครในตำนาน เอามารีเมค ทั้งทีทางช่องคงไม่กล้าเสี่ยง เอานางเอกที่ยังไม่Hot อย่าง"แมท" มาเล่นแน่นอน อันนี้คือหลักตามความเป็นจริงค่ะ ถึงแมทจะเหมาะกับบทนี้ราวออกมาจากบทประพันธ์็ก็ตาม แต่ชื่อเสียงแมทยังไม่เป็นที่รู้จักในวงกว้าง มันจะดูไม่ฮือฮา ถ้ารีเมคแล้วเอาคนที่ยังไม่ดังมาเล่น

2."เคน ภูภูมิ" ไม่เหมาะกับบท "วีกิจ" เลยสักนิดเดียว อันนี้เห็นด้วยค่ะ คนที่เหมาะที่สุดคือ โป๊ป กระแสมาแรงกว่า เคนอีก แต่ก็งงเหมือนกัน อาจจะเป็นเพราะเคนมีbackupดีกว่า เพราะตอนแรกโป๊ปได้บทนี้ไป

3."ธัญญ่า" ถ้ามารับบทนี้ได้กระแสแน่นอน เพราะบทเป็นเมียหลวง บทนี้คิดถูกที่ให้ธัญญ่าเล่น เพราะเรื่องฝีมือ ธัญญ่าไม่เป็นรองใคร เล่นได้ทุกบท ยิ่งบทร้ายเธอคว้ารางวัลมาได้หลายรางวัลแล้ว แล้วก็คิดว่า บทนี้เหมาะกับ "ธัญญ่า" มากที่สุด ณ เวลานี้ ถ้าจะเอารุ่นนี้ เหมาะกว่า น้ำผึ้งซะอีก แต่ถ้าจะยึดแบบเดิมคือเมียหลวงต้องแก่ คุณ "นก จริยา" คือคำตอบสุดท้าย เพราะเวอร์ัชั่นก่อนติดต่อคุณนกให้มารับบท นพนภา แต่คิวไม่ได้ เลยมาเป็น พี่"ต่อง สาวิตตรี" ซึ่งทำได้สุดยอดมาก

4."ชาย" ก็เล่นได้ทุกบทอยู่แล้ว แต่แค่ภาพไม่ชัดเจนเท่านั้นเองว่าเป็นหนุ่มเจ้าชู้ แต่ก็เชื่อฝีมือเถอะเล่นได้แน่นอน แต่คนที่เหมาะกับบทนี้ก็มีหลายคน ทั้ง "ปิ๊ป รวิชญ์ และ โอ๊ต วรวุติ" แต่ถ้าเป็นโอ๊ตก็คงซ้ำกับ ดอกส้มสีทอง ไม่มีความแปลกใหม่

ปล.พี่นก จริยา เคยรับบท มุนินทร์-มุดตา มาแล้ว ก่อนเวอร์ชั่น แอน ทองประสม เป็นละครของช่อง3

จากคุณ : nut_monkey
เขียนเมื่อ : 29 ต.ค. 54 23:41:35
can someone help to translate this article this from Khun Nong big boss of broadcast
i think casting is change the last minute
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11263060/A11263060.html

lilypha

sarNie Adult
everyone check out this surprise shocking news update
ผมสังเกตุหลายทีละว่า นภนพากับนางเอกอายุจะไม่ห่างกันขนาดแบบฉีกกระจุย จะดูออกเหมือนป้าแก่กับเด็กสาววัยรุ่นทะเลาะกันทำนองนี้ ไม่ห่างขนาดเป็นย่ากับหลาน

ฉะนั้นแคสติ้งด้านล่างนี้ผมว่าโอเค กับ แรงเงา พ.ศ. 2555

Faith and Miracle maybe coming
it said this lakorn is schedule for 2012
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11265548/A11265548.html
looks like this article isn't a fan request
Alice, I am with you, praying that this happens since I like both Pope and Matt but dont mind Janie with Pope either
Please confirm if it is true.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, I am with you, praying that this happens since I like both Pope and Matt but dont mind Janie with Pope either
Please confirm if it is true.
lilypha I'm waiting for the confirm as well from them :thumbsup: :nailbiter:

somp9

sarNie Adult
I like both Matt and Pope. if these two pair in this lakorn, I'm very excited about it. I'm very glad that Matt accepts more lakorn for next year.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
so they are paring Matt and Kane P?
not sure yet since they Pope to reconsider with Kane and i think Janie just rejected
this lakorn cos she already accept hong sabut lai with Por Nattawat we'll be seeing
a second fitting very soon

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Gosh, haven't been here for a long time , he he,
So it confirms Matt and Ken P, or Janie and Pope, either way is happy for me. I love to see Janie here with Pope, but if Matt and Ken P/Pope, I'm still OK, bc Janie already has one for next yr, hope to see more janie in new lakorns, not remake, so the news is still nice to me

PS: May my friend, I've been busy so i will PM you maybe tomorrow,

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Gosh, haven't been here for a long time , he he,
So it confirms Matt and Ken P, or Janie and Pope, either way is happy for me. I love to see Janie here with Pope, but if Matt and Ken P/Pope, I'm still OK, bc Janie already has one for next yr, hope to see more janie in new lakorns, not remake, so the news is still nice to me

PS: May my friend, I've been busy so i will PM you maybe tomorrow,
not sure when this will come to finalize right now icy its 50/50 chances one of them is
a switching of pairing it can be Matt/Pope or Matt/Ken P, Janie/Pope or Janie/Ken P
but I senses it might turn out to be Matt and Pope in the end I know some in this thread won't be liking my comment but they have to really think carefully Icy my dear you and
sister May both of you are the only two that understand my reason I like Janie but I rather not see her pair with that unknown Kane dude

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice, it's not like I said I didn't want to see either Matt or Pope in here, I for one would love that. But at the same time I can accept Ken P. and Janie, it's not like his role is big anyways. I was just saying that if nothing is confirmed to be a change we shouldn't keep talking about it because it's possibly just rumors...

And I still stand by my words that we should wait to see actual change before some get confused. For now it's still Ken and Janie.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Pope and Matt would be hot. I think Matt would be a good fit. The Pra'ek is secondary so they don't need to get an A-lister for this one. I hope that this one goes to Matt if they decided to go with someone younger. I think to me, by picking a younger N'ek it is easier to cast the supporting roles. But if they end up at the end picking Janie, I'm fine with it as well.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, it's not like I said I didn't want to see either Matt or Pope in here, I for one would love that. But at the same time I can accept Ken P. and Janie, it's not like his role is big anyways. I was just saying that if nothing is confirmed to be a change we shouldn't keep talking about it because it's possibly just rumors...

And I still stand by my words that we should wait to see actual change before some get confused. For now it's still Ken and Janie.
I'm not confusing any of you here cos how do you felt later on when something just came
the last minute and its that true answer revealing but anyway that is your mind thoughts
but to me I think the audience won't be liking negative response from Janie's fans if they agree to pair her with that Kane dude atm I just hope that I won't be reading
negative stuff when this lakorn on air all I want to read is positive

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
Dang! Give the guy a chance before u start judging him. Goodness. Understand that everyone has their opinions, but dang.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not confusing any of you here cos how do you felt later on when something just came
the last minute and its that true answer revealing but anyway that is your mind thoughts
but to me I think the audience won't be liking negative response from Janie's fans if they agree to pair her with that Kane dude atm I just hope that I won't be reading
negative stuff when this lakorn on air all I want to read is positive
There is always going to be both negative and positive critiques of everything. It's like how you are negative towards Ken P, before you even seen any of his lakorns. And you said it yourself you were going to skip this lakorn if it's Ken and Janie, if that's the case then you won't have to read any "negative" comments about it. Maybe you are right that they will change the cast before the finished project, but what I'm saying is we've been through these rumors so much already, pantip is so not reliable they are just fans like us, just accept what the director already came out to confirm unless she changes it herself...

I really hope you understand what I'm saying and don't take it the wrong way...I'm just tired of the "guessing game" when the director already confirmed the cast. But if it actually confirms a change, then we can go from there.