[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I def. feel excited for this one.
Janie and Ken looks physically good together.
Tanya is a wonderful nang'rai.

I will hate the weak Janie for a bit until she becomes strong and revenge back at Tanya!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
7 more days. :)

As I was watching Teaser 3,I have a feeling I'll be having tears coming down when
it's the weak twins' scene. I can already feel the sadness. :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
7 more days. :)

As I was watching Teaser 3,I have a feeling I'll be having tears coming down when
it's the weak twins' scene. I can already feel the sadness. :(
she'll die by suicided herself then her older sister came to revenge to claim justice for her that is the sad teary part

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
6 days left!!!

Wait,so, when the weak twins die,who knew she was dead? Did everyone knew or only her family did?
I forgot.Ha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
6 days left!!!

Wait,so, when the weak twins die,who knew she was dead? Did everyone knew or only her family did?
I forgot.Ha.
her family+the older twin sister and the pra'ek he doesn't know Mooktha has a twin sister when Moonim arrive she'll dress up and everything so all of them can remember what they did to hurt her younger sister its like a Red Rose that play tricks on everyone minds including the pra'ek that is why his revenging back to her by raping cos she destroy his family members

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
her family+the older twin sister and the pra'ek he doesn't know Mooktha has a twin sister when Moonim arrive she'll dress up and everything so all of them can remember what they did to hurt her younger sister its like a Red Rose that play tricks on everyone minds including the pra'ek that is why his revenging back to her by raping cos she destroy his family members
Oh okay. Thanks Alice.

Ken P. raping Janie??? Sounds weird.hahha.. I d k man, It doesn't look right there.hahha..

Anyway, we're getting close to the airing day!!!
5 more days!!!

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Wow, thanks for the teasers and pics everybody. It's so tense, i can feel the glaze in strong janie's eyes. good good, I'm more excited now. Ken 's so handsome