[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Besides viki, is there any other site which will be subbing this series? Sometimes, I can't view videos from viki so would really like to know if there is other sites where I can watch this series. Thanks!!

minankumo

sarNie Adult
phoenix81 said:
Besides viki, is there any other site which will be subbing this series? Sometimes, I can't view videos from viki so would really like to know if there is other sites where I can watch this series. Thanks!!
this drama will be sub by NAYA LOVELYHOUSE@youtube

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is finally here. Will watch it later tonight.

jun ji

sarNie Egg
phoenix81 said:
HAAHAAHAA! I like how you say 'I love CHUNKY Mario'!!!!  that was cute!!! I like chunky Mario too :)
Hahaha, yes!  After seeing Ep. 1 I've realized that he is not chunky but more built from his Plerng Torranong days.  He is no longer the semi-scrauny Mario but actually built and with meat!  Definitely worth watching!

MrsChum said:
All I can say about ep.1 is " Ryu and Takeshi Lor Makkkkkkk!!!!!"
Yes, oh yes... they really are!  Very good looking and such cheeky cousins they are!  Takeshi is such a stalker! =)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Episode 1 was excellent.
Takeshi kind of looks like a creepy stalker though 5555+
But he's so cute when he's trying get a look at Seiko.

I love love Ryu! He's so adorable and it even looks like he's the one crushing on Seiko.
Initiating the star hunt... The best cousin award goes to Ryu!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Mario is such a cute stalker. Lol. He really grew out of his baby face days. Although he still looks young, he's very handsome in a suit. This is the first time I'll be tuning into his acting. So far, so good. And boy do I sure miss seeing Nadech on screen. He looks so yummy. Haha. I love the scenery in here. However, the Japanese names make it hard to get to know each character when I can't even pronounce half of them. I can't help but notice Pat's bad nose job. In the later scenes, she gets it fixed so it looks much better.  

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Just read the summary, I don't think it's gonna be a sad ending.  They might surprise us at the end.  They better cause...the storyline is so dark and gloomy.  The whole time I see rainy days and grey skies and a very very very slow pace/development.  Hopefully there's more to it than what's in the summary.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@imomo i remember reading a summary here that said Mario's character would die in a bombing incident in which Taew's character would inherit some stuff and then leave for thailand? Or is there a twist where he fakes his death to cut all ties from his gang in order to be with taew? I cant bear watching one of the pra nangs die. Even as a fan of bie, I couldn't bring myself to watch the whole heartbreaking moment in Koo Gum although I heard he did such an excellent protrayal of the author's ideal Kobori. :( if someone can confirm that Mario's and Taew's character would have a HEA then I'd give this a shot. Fingers Crossed!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
@imomo i remember reading a summary here that said Mario's character would die in a bombing incident in which Taew's character would inherit some stuff and then leave for thailand? Or is there a twist where he fakes his death to cut all ties from his gang in order to be with taew? I cant bear watching one of the pra nangs die. Even as a fan of bie, I couldn't bring myself to watch the whole heartbreaking moment in Koo Gum although I heard he did such an excellent protrayal of the author's ideal Kobori. :( if someone can confirm that Mario's and Taew's character would have a HEA then I'd give this a shot. Fingers Crossed!!
yes it's a twist...

Mario and Taew will be in RS2 and will have three kids together. Both will live in Thailand in a Vineyard that Taew always dreaming of having. If they decided to make part3 to this series, Ryu son and Takeshi daughter will be the pranang. I hope they do...

If you want to know why they have to lie about Takeshi dealth you can read translation in RFTD thread here in AF or in Yadech.com . I think it's much easier to go to Yadech.com cus it's in the first page.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
So far I really enjoy watching ep1. Having Ryu in part1 is a plus, he's hilarious!! Nadech is good in every character he play. And that face make it more interesting to watch. I also love the bromance between Takeshi and Ryu...one is serious and the other is such a goofball. Can't wait for ep2.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Beautiful views, superb acting by the veterans, and all around good acting by the younger generation.    I'm really enjoying the first episode so far...good pace and good dialogs.   Mario and Teaw makes a good looking couple and they do have chemistry together.   I like Mario a lot but I'm still not get used to his voice.  He sounds very young and looks very young for his age so sometimes it is hard to watch him playing the leader.