[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
I'm  so exciting and looking forward to  Yadech upcoming events. 

March 16-17..........Ad shooting and Yaya early birthday celebration with Lays, the cake was so cute!!

March 18...............Yaya's birthday.    :hapbday: :hapbday:  Happy Birthday Yaya!!! from Yadech fans at AF.

March 24-29.........Yadech filming Rising Sun in Japan.  Can't wait to see pictures and bts clips :dance1: .   

April 6..................Ch. 3  43rd Anniversary  Soccer(football) exhibition.  So looking forward to see Yadech perform at the closing ceremony concert!!  .... and Vimalee's Birthday :yahoo: 

April 7.................Lay's Summer Beach Party with Nadech-Yaya.  This should be super Fun!!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum, Thanks for the clip and :coolpix: pictures esp. the picture of Yadech with moms, looks like one big happy family :heart: .
@queenyeon, Thanks for sharing pictures, the cake and Yadech are so cute!!!

@Vimalee, Thanks for always keep us update on Yadech news.
@huanzhu, :thanks: for a wonderful clip of pitta.  Yep, Yaya is indeed very lucky and the princess of the event!!!

Here's another amazing clip from pitta.  She always manage to capture the cute moments and vivid facial expressions of Nadech, Yaya and her mom.  Yaya was so surprised when the host announced her name as one of the nominees for the Hot Girl award.  It was priceless and honor to win.   Yaya's mom and Nadech looked so proud of Yaya when she gave her thank you speech. :heart: :heart: :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKJ2JtpmOG8
cr:pittanomipa

Can't wait to see the VDO clip.   Wonder what  Nadech's HBD wishes for Yaya......

cr:NY Home at Pantip

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@queenyeon and mrschum thanks 4 da really cute pics of yadech ! da cake is so cute and im so hapi nadech is presenting it to his sweetheart, he probably is da first 2 wish her bd wishes !
@vimalee i 2 1 2 know where nadech places his hands on yaya !
@ bubba thanks 4 all line up yadechs events, u r making us so excited, cant wait ! looking forward 2 c nadechs bd wishes 2 yaya !

happy birthday to yaya, may all your wishes come true and a fantastic year continues ahead wif your dearest loved ones !

the first quarter of the year has gone really well wif so many awards may it be even better for u ! i heart yaya

Vimalee said:
Arrr..........Nadech, where did you put your right hand?

Good eye!  I didn't notice that the first time that I looked at the photo!

On another note, I've never seen Yaya's mum so dolled-up with makeup and her hair done; she looks really pretty and even younger than before!

bubba said:
Here's another amazing clip from pitta.  She always manage to capture the cute moments and vivid facial expressions of Nadech, Yaya and her mom.  Yaya was so surprised when the host announced her name as one of the nominees for the Hot Girl award.  It was priceless and honor to win.   Yaya's mom and Nadech looked so proud of Yaya when she gave her thank you speech. :heart: :heart: :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKJ2JtpmOG8
cr:pittanomipa

Can't wait to see the VDO clip.   Wonder what  Nadech's HBD wishes for Yaya......

cr:NY Home at Pantip

Yaya's reaction and expression at the awards show was priceless and so adorable!  555!  I thought that all the nominated daras go to the awards knowing whether or not they've been nominated, no?

I want to know what the birthday wishes were as well!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
awww gotta thank lays for giving yadech a good excuse to celebrate each other's birthday, cake is soo cute, hopefully they will be holding each other's bday cake like this every year!!

@bubba, both mae pla and pee had the beaming smile and look so proud of their girl, seems like nadech is not scared of mae pla anymore chit chatting away, im seeing signs of approval kekke

thank you everyone for all the oxygen tanks!

Is Nadech having a music MV? he looks good, maybe bcos it's blurry hehe

cr:nadechworld

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks everyone for sharing clips,pics & infos..., :flowers:
Yaya's pre-birthday's pics r so cute..& glad for that their families'bind  grow stronger more & more... 

Finally,Nadech's Koo Gum will be on  theater on April 4...As a crazy of Koo gum & Nadech ..Can't wait to watch it...Hope it will b eng-subed  on Youtube so soon too.... :woot: 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Our girl is finally leaving her teenage yrs and into a real woman hood. I'm soo happy to have the pleasure to met her and follow her work for the last three yrs.

I want to wish Yaya the best on her special day. May her life fill with joy and happiness. May all the ppl that love her continue to love her and cherish her. Keep on doing what your doing and will always support you :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:heart: :heart: :heart:
A Very Nice Birthday clip:  Nadech, Mike, Kim, Boy, & Gupgib,  and Yadech fans wishing Yaya  a Happy  20th Birthday.  Thanks to NadechYaya.com.

Nadech wishes Yaya  a  Very Happy Birthday and to take good care of her health, have a lot of rest and don't get too stressed out.  If she has any problems, she can always talk to him.  He further wishes her to have good things in life, good friends and good jobs.  He also encourage her to finish school soon!  Su Su na.  :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsPO2pssxmM
cr:NadechYaya

jbu

sarNie Egg
would like to wish yaya a happy 20th birthday! wish you a long career in the entertainment business, good luck in love (family, friends and future bf) and i hope everything you do and everywhere you go is a success! most of all always take care of yourself, be yourself! and good health! xoxo!

MrsChum said:
@Vimalee, can you translate this for us pls!
Cr. Khun Ja

Rough translation with the gist

"there won't be "yakuza" ka"
"there won't be any tattoos ka, because it [tattoo] is a characteristic of the yakuza"
"(khun samee [husband] has a tattoo on his leg; going to Japan, we'll forbid _____________ because it may make Japanese people uneasy/not happy)"
" 'Oyabun' won't be used; it's a word that's associated with the [heart/front/main of the yakuza group] <-- feel free to correct this translation in the brackets"
"because of this, we'll use the word 'Sohreav' instead, which translates to 'the person [who is] the full-fledged lover"

Some of the phrases are unusual so feel free to correct it!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@mrsChum thanks 4 yr beautiful bd wishes to our girl, so v sweet and lovely !!
@bubba thanks for clip, love nadechs bd wishes to yaya, he is ALWAYS there for her !!! yaya pls b sweet 2 nadech as he truly cares 4 u !!!
@thai-lakorn, thanks for your great translation, without it we will never understand !

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:

Rough translation with the gist

"there won't be "yakuza" ka"
"there won't be any tattoos ka, because it [tattoo] is a characteristic of the yakuza"
"(khun samee [husband] has a tattoo on his leg; going to Japan, we'll forbid _____________ because it may make Japanese people uneasy/not happy)"
" 'Oyabun' won't be used; it's a word that's associated with the [heart/front/main of the yakuza group] <-- feel free to correct this translation in the brackets"
"because of this, we'll use the word 'Sohreav' instead, which translates to 'the person [who is] the full-fledged lover"

Some of the phrases are unusual so feel free to correct it!
Thank you ja for the translation :)