[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
@dr_mcsully Thank u so much for long translation na...I m so happy to have u here who know Thai like Sweet Bubba & Vimalee...Hope u will chat & spazz with us abt Yadech  later na....Warmly Welcome here...

@Bubba how sweet of u for thinking for Keylargo's Bday...Key would be really happy with our celebration na...

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Wow...nadech looks hot and handsome...yaya looks so mature...

Btw...looking at nadech's photos from the fitting...in a way he so does remind me of a younger Willy Macintosh...I think it is the define shape of nadech's face cuz it is so structured and sharp and definitely nadech's dimples and smirky smile that make me think this way...

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
huanzhu said:
young Mayumi look like in  The Rising Sun project part 1

http://img.ly/twtE

beautiful song beautiful video for beautiful Yaya

credit : LaysThailand

Mayumi vs. Ryu Onizuka The Rising Sun Project :woot: :heart:

http://img.ly/twwG

@huanzhu, thanks so much for Yaya's birthday clip from Lays.

It was very touching when Yaya's mom wished her birthday.  I cried tears!

Yaya's mom said, "This year you will be 20.  May you always be happy and healthy and may god always protect you.   You are a very adorable daughter and I am the luckiest person to have you.  I know you are very tired but keep on
fighting na.  I will be here to give you support and encouragement.  Love you."

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@dr_mcsully, I'm so glad you decided to jump in na.  You're an awesome translator :thumbsup: .
@MrsChum, thanks for the :coolpix:  pictures.  Nadech and Yaya look so good!!
@huanzhu, :thanks: for the Lays clip.  I love it,  beautiful song, touching BD wishes, and adorable Yaya.
@swiffy & @keylargo, you're such a sweetheart!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:   Yaya is so Beautiful!!!!!

dr:YayaUrassaya fb

After looking at all the Ryu and Mayumi photo spams on my FB .... I think you are spazzing as bad as I am.  LOL

Yup... The fever is already bad and they are only at "fitting"....  geez.  I need a chill pill.
I got too excited last night so I made a "RYU" teaser naka.  Didn't have Mayumi pics then....
Hope you like it:
http://youtu.be/ybDj9kaG1zQ

MrsChum said:
Loving Ryu and Mayumi outfit!!

More of Yaya pic!! I'm soooooo excited!

Cr. Khun Ja IG
Peeda36 IG

Happy to finally see the fitting photos!  Woohoo!  Yaya looks good in the kimono, but I think she would look even better if they had added or left a bit more volume to her hair at the roots.  I don't like how they flattened it down.

swift2thesky said:
Thanks for sharing na Mrs chum & huanzhu...I m speechless & breathtaking right now..Our Mayumi & Ryu r over naruk  makmak  :woot2: :woot:  :heart:  :clap:  :clap:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

Credit on pic

​

Yaya looks really pretty here!

Katelyn said:
^ Hi Kiki!  How are you doing?  :hiya: Love your "RYU" teaser!   :heart:
I am good Katelyn!  Have been really busy and haven't been on AF for a while.  Came back because of Ryu and Mayumi.  LOL

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
lakornkiki said:
I am good Katelyn!  Have been really busy and haven't been on AF for a while.  Came back because of Ryu and Mayumi.  LOL

:welcome1: back Katelyn and lakornkiki and thanks for the clip!  Was this just a short teaser and will you make a longer version?   You always make cool MVs!
I've missed you na; I missed our fan fiction days.   Still waiting for Noy to finish Smooth Operator, lol.

Now don't go MIA again.  Ryu and Mayumi are good incentive for you to be back!

Vimalee said:
:welcome1: back Katelyn and lakornkiki and thanks for the clip!  Was this just a short teaser and will you make a longer version?   You always make cool MVs!
I've missed you na; I missed our fan fiction days.   Still waiting for Noy to finish Smooth Operator, lol.

Now don't go MIA again.  Ryu and Mayumi are good incentive for you to be back!

Thank you ka.  I will wait and see if I can get more sexy pics from Mr. Smexy....then I'll continue with the vid.   It was me all high on RS2 and couldn't sit still so I had to make a MV with what I had last night.  LMAO.  

Yes, I miss the FF days too.  I am too busy now but sometimes I check in.... Noy still has to finish Smooth Operator.  That one got me all bothered.  hahaha

Ryu and Mayumi is looking so good.  I am so happy with the fitting pics!  

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Mayumi                                                                                         Ryu

credit:   NY Home at Pantip FB

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks lakornkiki for a very nice MV.
Thanks Vimalee for the picture. Ryu and Mayumi look greatl!!

Nadech at Tonight Show.  He looks so handsome!!!

cr:as tagged

Nadech and Food.....

cr:Barry.Ya

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Thanks lakornkiki for a very nice MV.

Nadech at Tonight Show.  He looks so handsome!!!

cr:as tagged

Nadech and Food.....

cr:Barry.Ya
 Nadech w/ food ... :bhehe: this guy really like to eat eat eat eat & eat, there are no words to describe him

Handsome Kobori :heart:

Lay's Summer Beach Party .....Oh my ...I wish I can join this event !!!!!  :scooter: