[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalee thanks 4 da scarf pic !!! looking at da pic both moms seem 2 love yadech and get along wonderfully ! nadech is really v sweet 2 yaya and she im sure wears da scarf proudly !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
m9saeteurn1 said:
I have been wondering if this was really the same scarf. It must be! He's so sweet. I wonder if he gave it to Yaya as a gift? Or how he gave it her? "Here, I made this fir you" <3 haha
@m9saeteurn1 no matter da scarf ends up wif yaya .... extra special cos its hand knitted by nadech, from nadech wif love 2 yaya !!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@huanzhu, thanks for the clip and it is not the one from his actual interview.  That one was a lot longer and you can read the translation from Shampoo at Sugar Daily that I posted on previous page.

They asked Nadech where did he go for Thai New Year and he answered he went to Pattaya (Yaya's hometown.  Pattaya is a city in Thailand, a beach resort very popular with tourists)They asked him with whom and he laughed and answered you already knew.  He said he went with Nong (meaning Yaya) and they didn't go by themselves but with friends also.  He also added that even though they went with friends his mom still wanted to go along because she didn't want them to have any rumors.  He said it is best to have parents there so both families would feel comfortable.  They went on a yacht.  Yadech must have some loyal friends because nobody posted any pictures of them.

The guy host then said why didn't he bring along the whole families meaning relatives, etc. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:    The young host in the middle then said he wanted to go too.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks vimalee! It's nice to know word for word what was said. It made the interview even more sweet that he admitted to seeing her over the holiday. You know they have to be more than friends if he took the time to travel there to spend with her and their non celeb friend like boy, mark n Kim. ;)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@huanzhu, thanks for the clip and it is not the one from his actual interview.  That one was a lot longer and you can read the translation from Shampoo at Sugar Daily that I posted on previous page.

They asked Nadech where did he go for Thai New Year and he answered he went to Pattaya (Yaya's hometown.  Pattaya is a city in Thailand, a beach resort very popular with tourists)They asked him with whom and he laughed and answered you already knew.  He said he went with Nong (meaning Yaya) and they didn't go by themselves but with friends also.  He also added that even though they went with friends his mom still wanted to go along because she didn't want them to have any rumors.  He said it is best to have parents there so both families would feel comfortable.  They went on a yacht.  Yadech must have some loyal friends because nobody posted any pictures of them.

The guy host then said why didn't he bring along the whole families meaning relatives, etc. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:    The young host in the middle then said he wanted to go too.
I already watched the long one but the one I posted just specific about Nadech & Yaya story  ......well u must know what is our interest :woot:
I was surprise too ...NO PICT , nothing but how come reporter & fans know abt this. who leaked  the news ? :scratchhead2:

I know what u did last songkran ......hahahahahahahaha

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@huanzhu, I know right....we all interest in anything to do with Yadech.

I noticed that Nadech was kinda serious and not his normal playful self in this interview.  The only time he really had that big smile was when he said you already knew whom he went with, his 'nong' :bhehe:  .  @ Vimalee and huanzhu, there are no pictures ....... maybe there are no friends with them? :pervie: .

:heart: :heart: :heart:  Love this picture......They're so cute.

cr:as tagged fr. Barry.Ya

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalee tks for da translation, so nice of nadech to inform yadech went on cruise and yr tanslatiom makes it so njoyable and happy announcement!
@huanzhu thanks for posting clip and sharing!
@bubba i like wat u said da best! maybe its just da two lovebirds on a love cruise! this cruise outing is 1 of da best thing 4 yadech! They had alone time and no paparazzi to spoil it!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks:bubba, I so cannot wait to hear the song.  It is a special project and the song is called "Wanted To Say/Tell Love" by this popular band.  It will be on air plus live interview around the country tomorrow.

Mekala Award............Nadech is leading Porshe by a few percents and Yaya is leading Min P. by 20 percents for the Favorite Actor and Actress category.    The voting will end on May 3rd. 

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
good one bubs, no pics=no friends with them hehe i like ur logic
i miss these two together, cant even remember the last time they were 2gether officially, been too long lol, lucky there's yaya's maya tawan 2 keep me going, but really miss nadech onscreen though!! when i watch one i miss the other, this is when dja, grgr and tnnkk comes in handy heheh

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubbles8 same sentiment here, miz yadech, i cant tell how many times ive rewatch all three of their drama ! cos i cant get enough of them ! at least they spent time together during songkran !