[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, can anyone translate that event? Where he pretended to cut his finger?? I just keep hearing the fans going aww...curious what was said.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Vimalee and MrsChum for the clips.  I super enjoyed watching the short clip Vimalee.  They're super cute!!!  Yaya and Nadech sound so good.
@huanzhu, I know right :highfive: .  That clip is so sweet.

:clap:  Nadech said they will resume  filming  RFTD  on May 25, and it will be on air next year.  They will be going to Japan toward the end of the year around October or November na.

:heart:   Sweet eyes.....

:heart:  Priceless....

cr:NadechYaya.com

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks bubba 4 info, always nice 2 hear from u! yeah yadech thrown together again, filming starts 25 May, they get 2 spend more time together, not forgetting trip 2 Germany, im super happy yadech hv much time together! bubba my wkend is alr nice thanks 2 u 4 da news!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
vimalee thanks, cant wait 2 read! Shd us trio,bubba, huanzhu and myself come over and ensure u r totally fine? r u an important contributor! In 1 of lays clip towards da end yadech had some bts interview some1 pls check nadech wore a fine chain wif a ring as pendant! It was quite distant and small i cant really c but definitely interesting!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee, thanks in advance for the translation. Can't wait to read it! I might need me a respirator to once I'm done reading your translation.... :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@huanzhu, :thanks: thanks so much for all the wonderful clips.
@Vimalee,   Oh....no, huanzhu, keylargo and I are coming to the rescue .  I'll use my TrueMove H 4G to face time keylargo from cloud9  :cloud9: to bring  extra oxygen tank and huanzhu for the ride :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: .  We'll be there prompto so you can translate for us....I mean we're worry about you na. :bhehe:

Bonus  picture....

cr:as tagged

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee : LOL .......don worries . we will wait for u :dance2:  if not we will come to u :scooter: :scooter: :scooter:
  keylargo : where ..where I don see it ...... :shock2:
 bubba:  :welcome:  & am ready for emergency case

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba u r so cute ! 4 our oxy/cpr rescue team i will appoint u team leader cos u get everything organised and in control so our dear vimalee will be fine asap! thanks 4 da pic,i love it !
@mrsChum us will always b there should u require oxy !
@huanzhu thanks v much 4 posting vids! i love our team of oxy/cpr despatch rescue its quite cool !

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Here’s the rough translation.  Very busy this weekend but just wanted to share my love of Yadech with you all.

This Flavor Is Proud is the theme for this Lays event.   Nadech and Yaya said they are very proud that they got to pick their favorite flavors.    Yaya’s origin is from Norway so she picked Salmon with cream cheese.  Nadech picked Larb
Thod or fried meat salad, a staple of Korn Kaen.    

Opal, the host lady here, is also a long time Yadech shipper.  She is great especially with her facial expression and her tone of voice.  She is very expressive and animated and will tease Yadech directly and indirectly.

The highlight of the event was when Yadech showed the audiences how to prepare their favorite dishes.  Nadech went first.  The ingredients consist of:  pork, finely grounded roasted rice, chili peppers, lime, onions, and other spices. 
Of course, Nadech demos went smoothly and flawlessly just like a pro.    Yaya would make comments on the side like WOW, look at the way he squeezed lime so efficiently.   Opal then would mimic what Yaya said in a sweet tone of voice as if to say look at my man.  Isn’t he great?   Yaya continued, look at the way he chopped onions; it looked so effortless.  Nadech then pretended to cut himself.  Opal thinks he is great and can do no wrong.  She said she loves these two and has followed them and known them as SaiFah.  I think she just took parts of their names (Saichon and Nagfah) and added them together, or maybe she just  implied that was the name of their future kid, hehehehe.    Actually, Saichon and Nangfah had a son in the novel, but they left that part out in the lakorn.

Moving on to the next presenter, Yaya seemed to be lost and didn’t know where to start.  Opal then said the salmon is ready and waiting for you.   Yaya said her mom and dad love to make this for her.  They would spread the cream on
top.  Yaya has limited Thai vocabularies.  Instead of saying spread, she said massage the salmon.  Opal then repeated what Yaya said, massage the salmon; it must feel so good.   Yaya then poured all the cream into the bowl; Opal was startled and asked wasn’t that too much.  She felt bad and said oh you meant to make gravy out of it.  Lol, it supposed to be thick and lumpy.  Yaya said she likes to cook and made many dishes but they turned out not edible.  Don’t feel bad Yaya.   Even though you burnt the food, there is someone here who would be happy to taste your food na.  Hehehe. 

Yaya then poured  a large amount of sea salt instead of a pinch or two.  Nadech then said the reason she added more salt is to balance the cream that she poured in too much.  Yaya then gave him the eyes and said thank you very much as if to say for helping to point out my many mistakes.  She then happily squeezing lime and finally said OMG how many slices of lime have I squeezed so far.    Are you making lemonade here?   She was about to mix, then Nadech reminded
her that she forgot pepper.  Finally done, she asked if anybody wanted to taste it.  Nobody would dare.  She finally managed to spread the cream on top of salmon and said she made this with love and if she had more time she would draw a heart around it.  Opal was all smiled at Nadech as if to say Yaya made this for you.

If these two were to marry, I said IF.  We already knew who would be the cook in the family.  Nadech is also good with kids, has great sense of humor, and doesn’t mind cleaning the bathrooms.  Hello Yaya,  WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

ps:  The actual clip was very cute and funny, but it tended to lose its originality and authenticity when translated to English or maybe I'm not good at it.   
           Bubba, if you have some time, can you add the moms and contest parts?  Thanks.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:clap: We're good, huanzhu and keylargo.  We revived Vimalee and now we have our translation haha  :highfive: :grouphug: .
:thanks: so much Vimalee for the translation and pics.  Yadech are so sweet and P'Opal is so cute and funny..
@MrsChum,  Do you need an oxygen tank after reading? The pic above, Yadech getting cozy before the interview :bhehe:(our imagination ), actually Yadech having problem with mic.

BTS of TrueMove.   Nadech is so funny....I was laughing so hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud7KSNiOWmM
cr:TrueMoveH