[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
dear all, remember we've talked about their rock climing several weeks ago? i just saw a photo on barryyayasclub as follow:

https://socialcam.com/v/PPCf1jue?autostart=true&fs=facebook&fsk=dDV6iSwP&error=access_denied&error_code=200&error_description=Permissions+error&error_reason=user_denied

the clip shows nadech was climbing, but fans were talking about yaya, i dont understand, but if i was right, i might see yaya was standing down there, and her sister was sitting on the floor and talking with someone. they had coach for them there.

the point is in this clip, they didnt wear the same clothes as we saw on the photos, nadech was in white t shirt, yaya was the same.but the photo that we saw nadech was in white vest and yaya was in care bears. it means they went there together not only once. so the rumor has it that they made together rock climbing on sunday (the weekend with all rumors of kk and smoking etc. came out) perhaps was right. and the photo where yaya with her sister, kim and her friend was after the clip time. if i was right, the girls group was on tuesday night.

what should i say? they really meet each other out of working time so often.

my yadech heart shipper is on cloud 9 

it's nice to know the confirmation from somewhere else reliable source

that yadech are indeed hanging out so often though with chaperone...

to avoid scandalous yadech news.

that rock climbing activity i smell something fishy

donnu if it's really work related 

btw who knows if RFTD really involves rock climbing in one of their scenes 

if there is then i believe them it's not just an alibi

i dont only need oxygen right now but also CRASH TROLLY waaaaa!my yadech heart is killing me

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid

no,he didnt helped her to go into the van, the clip and the photos r the same. he just put his hand in her back without touching to protect her as i mentioned, he always does it.  and why yaya needs a help to go into the van....lol! :D
Hi Charlenem my bro will not do as nadech so he has to likeeeeeeeeeeee / possessive ?? of yaya so much 2 do wat he did or hes a real gentleman. I like da first answer !
@yayakugimiya yes v happy yadech sat together, they get ftf moment in da van, tat great isnt it ? no worries, da oxygen rescue team, bubba, huanzhu and myself, will tend 2 u, we r superb and vimalee will supervise da whole operation !!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for your wonderful sharing.

@keylargo, agree with you,...so happy to see Yadech sat together in the back.. :bhehe: and good job on the rescue team.  @yaya kugimiya,  no worries.....keylargo, huanzhu, Vimalee and I are coming with an oxygen tank on the best transportation :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: to the rescue na.... :lolyup: .

:heart: :heart: :heart: Love their smiles.....

cr:as tagged

Clip of Yaya  helps selling T-shirts at the charity event and thanks the fans for their supports.  Yaya is so pretty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL3CP6mO1tI
cr:NYAlwaysFC

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Charlenem said:
dear all, another clip from magnum@   tvpool, the first part is the interview of yaya, jacklyn is there, i love her, lol, she asked about p'nadech again, i always feel NY with jacklyn is more open for talking about each other.

in the second part,there r 3 mc gossip about mike and kk with NY...., third part is the cut of yaya's interview like yesterday. i hope they could gossip the event of today, it makes more sense to me...lol.

can anyone free to translate it?thank you in advance. i heard many nadech nadech there...lol!

http://youtu.be/xvcrKt5NZ0I
Here's a rough translation of Nadech's part from 2:54 to 4:45

P'Jacklyn:  There's a rumor that you'll play in Prissana.  Is that true?
Yaya:          No, that's not true.  I'm not sure if the channel gets the copyright or not.  It might belongs to the other channel.
P'Jacklyn:   A lot of ppl want you to play.  How do you feel?
Yaya:           Am I too old for this role?
P'Jacklyn:   No, you're still young.
Yaya:           If it's true, that's good.  It's a cute lakorn.
P'Jacklyn:   Who'll be the P'ek?  P'Nadech.........(Yaya gives a big cute laugh :coverlaf: )

Then, they talk about RFTD, probably go to Japan in couple months.

P'Jacklyn:   You're always in the news with Nadech.  Is there anyone courting you?
Yaya:            No.  I hardly meet anybody except the ppl at work.
P'Jacklyn:    So you only meet the ppl around you.  Looking left is Nadech.....looking right is Nadech. :bhehe:
Yaya:            Oh yeah....getting out of the house, I would see Pe (Nadech) everywhere.  (wow....that must be nice to see P' chai everywhere :pervie: :coverlaf:........Gotta love P' Jacklyn....she's a big Yadech fan).

Thanks for the clip na.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@yayakugimiya count on us to resuscitate whenever u need okie !
thank u bubba 4 da translation....absolutely love yayas answer...nadech everywhere how sweet !!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks bubba... i love your translation...lol!

i think channel 7 get the copyright of Prissana, i hoped yaya and nadech played together in this lakorn, they r suitable for it. the news of yaya n jj would be paired up for this lakorn in the end of this yr came out several weeks ago, i was wondering how yaya could take two lakorns in the same time as she has RFTD and study,  now i smell something hype for this pair up news.

ps: no one will court yaya coz everyone inside or outside of ET industry knows she is nadech's girl...their news has been out of there since 3 yrs....lol!!! e.g weir said yaya was taken, arthur said he was jealous of nadech, woody said they were dating for real.... :woot2:  :woot2:  

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
thanks everyone for the cute pics and vdos!

pajeaw's bday clip: yaya's mum was signalling her to go in sit but she waited for nadech :kiss2: yaya's intentions are always subtle but very sweet, and nadech was so quick 2 go in and sit at the back hehe his intentions are always so clear, both are so cute.

new cf: so so cute how he was spinning her until she fell into his arm, talk about sweetness overload

Miss my no.1 and 1.1 so much!!!

cr:as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubbles8 i miz u, welcome back ! thanks bubbles8 i like everything u mentioned above, yadech r totally sweet 2 each other !!! i love tat ! they look like a couple v in love going 2 theme park and hving much fun wif spinning then hands intertwined off 2 another activity ! v adorable and cute !!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@bubbles8,  miss you na.  Yep.  Yadech are so sweet.

Wow.....this is super cute.......riding bike......

As the students, they  look super good.....

As the rock climbers,  they look ....OK...Nadech......we won't say a word..... :secret:

cr:as tagged @jinapyc

Here's the link if anybody want to see Yadech's rockclimbing.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=557126414338089&set=o.322533297774905&type=2&theater
cr:NY Home at Pantip

Here's the wonderful MV clip of the Grand Opening Dining Avenue.  The clip is so beautiful and I love Nadech's song "falling in love".  Thanks Khunfern for an awesome work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGbrLcbQeEc
cr:Khunfern Sasi

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks to bubba for the translation and everyone for all the cool clips and pictures!

P'Jacklyn:    So you only meet the ppl around you.  Looking left is Nadech.....looking right is Nadech. :bhehe:
Yaya:            Oh yeah....getting out of the house, I would see Pe (Nadech) everywhere.  (wow....that must be nice to see P' chai everywhere   :pervie:  :coverlaf:  Gotta love P' Jacklyn....she's a big Yadech fan).

"and when I go to sleep, I also see him in my dream every night."   OOPs, I was thinking out loud.  :bhehe:

@MrsChum, thanks again for the clip!  True Move sure knows how to tease us Yadech fans.  Are they competing with Lays or what?   

Bring it on!  The more the merrier!  :dance1: :dance1: :dance2: :dance2:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
keylargo said:
huanzhu thanks since its only 1 seater well just stand besides nadech and look good lol

@bubba, @huanzhu, and @keylargo, since both Nadech and Yaya have motorcycles now, should we get one too?  What do you think of this one?   I think we need one as a back up in case the traffic officers won't allow our :scooter:  :scooter:  :scooter:  :scooter: on the streets.  We may need to rescue some of our new Yadech fans who may be short of breathe or fainted because of Yadech's recent activities!

credit:  motorgpdesignmodern.blogsp

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Dear all, yadech was in a birthday party today, photos:

as usual, they dont take the photo together,  but i m sure they do have photos together there, but no leak out. more they want to hide, which makes me more interesting, actually they could hang out as just good friends, good friends or siblins take photo together too. lol!!! look, they never make love promo by themselves, meanwhile, they never need any, coz they r for real...hahahahaha! i really do trust my instinct about those two kids now.

they really meet each other so often, in this type of private party, i dont think moms r there, probably the brother bear has to take care of his little sister all night, including pick her up and send her back.... :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: i guess excepte her families, nadech is the closest and the most important ppl in her life so far, hahahahaha, of course, no one would court my lovely yaya because her brother is everywhere around her...

cr: as tagged
i think the concept of party is black and white?!