[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
MrsChum said:
This clip is so cute toward the end when the little girl and little boy went up to give the bear to Nadech. Robinson Event
Cr. barryya
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=share&v=sEU65LPfKgA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DsEU65LPfKgA%26feature%3Dshare

The host lady asked the girl what about Nadech that she likes and the girl said she likes everything about him.  The host lady also asked the girl if she has anything to say to Nadech and the girl said she loves Pe Nadech and Pe Yaya.   It's great that Nadech spoke Esan and sang Morlum at this event.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww! A fresh young fan so in love with Yarry!! At least she has good taste. Hehe I love when he speak Esan. He looks so hot. His voice is just something else!! A fine looking man with a sexy voice! <3

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
bubba said:
Hmmm......Yaya,  whom are you thinking of?

:heart: :heart: :heart:   This is so cute... .....

cr:as tagged

It's very creative of the fan/admin  to put captions to these pictures.

ณเดชน์: ถึงเราจะไม่ได้นั่งอยู่โต๊ะเดียวกัน แต่พี่ก็คิดถึงน้องญ่าเสมอนะ (ส่งสายตาไปที่ญาญ่า)
ญาญ่า: พี่แบร์ อย่าส่งสายตาแบบนั้นกับหนูสิหัวใจของหนูแทบจะระเบิดอยู่แว้ว (สังเกตได้จากในรูป)

Nadech:  Even though we don't sit together, I'm always thinking about you.   (giving Yaya that  sweet, longing stare)

Yaya:       P'Bear, don't  give me that look.  My heart almost burst.  (noted in the picture)

Awww.....Sooooo sweet........Yaya's heart almost burst with Happiness  :bhehe: :heart:

Some Yadech fans are so creative and clever!    Thanks again bubba for taking the time to translate for us.     I have to say that at this Siam Dara Awards Nadech has given fans something to think about.  The media asked him about the many on-screen sweethearts/couples nowadays and whom is he cheering for.  I never would have thought that he would say Kob and Brook.  Kob and Brook had acted together in 4 or 5 lakorns in the late 90" and early 20's and they were boyfriend/girlfriend for many years and finally got married and have a two-year old daughter.    Is he implying something here?  :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Someone asked what is a Koo Kwan or a Koo Jin.   They both mean the same thing like a fantasy couple or an on-screen sweethearts.   Another term that we've heard often now is fin and I think it means to cheer/be happy for them.

@queenyeon, good luck with your exams.  We will be here to give you the moral support na!

Here's one of my favorite quotes.     " Shoot for the moon.   Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."   Les Brown

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Vimalee for breaking down the words & its definition for us. I have to look up who's this brook person is. I know who Kob but not her husband. I guess Nadech pick the right couple. Was he hinting???

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone! I've never done this before but here it goes. I am a 100% supporter of Nadech and Yaya :clap:  and I just checked on her instagram. Her dress that she wore to the siamdara awards 2013 was Dior and Nadech was Dior as well. Definately too much of a coincidence... if I say so myself. 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks MrsChum for the link and Vimalee for the translation and explanation.
@Lovely_k, welcome to the thread.  Hope you'll have a lot of fun with us.  Yep, that is a very nice coincidence indeed. :pervie:

Here is a very nice MV of Yadech at the Siam Dara Awards.  The songs are so beautiful   :heart: :heart: :heart: .  You 'll definitely jin and fin with Yadech!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjp3wehzxak
cr:Preciosa JP

Yaya and her idol, P'Bird

cr:mad:urassayas

Wow......what's a hunk!!!!    Soooo  handsome........

cr:as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks bubba 4 lovely pic and awesome mv!
Welcome lovelyk hv fun here. Yaya seems 2 favor dior and they both do immense justice 2 this elegant brand! Maybe wedding gown/suit will b from dior 2 !!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Welcome to AF ladies! The more Yarry lovers the better!!! They have been wearing nothing but Dior. Are they contracted with Dior or something?? To promote their dresses & suits?

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thanks bubba and Vimalee for all the translation and info! Without you girls I'll be lost. Also thanks to everyone that share all the pic and mv....really appreciate a lot.

For all the newbie here, welcome na and hope you all enjoy your stay.

@Vimalee, the little girl sure is smart to love both Nadech and Yaya. Both are good role model for the young and old ppl like me....hehe! Their such an inspiration to a lot of fans out there.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ok just curious, what's the difference between Ka, Na, Ja, Nong? I think Pe means brother right? But I hear some call Nadech Nong too & I thought Nong mean sister??

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@key no please don't feel bad!! i was only joking about nadech being yaya's personal maid because i find it funny  :lol:

@queenyeon good luck for your exams!! and you will be missed! 2 weeks later you can see yadech lovely photos and moments in germany and italy  :yes:

:welcome1: lovely_k !! as a yadech lover, you will definitely love this page  :heart:

@m9saeteurn1 can i call you m9?? because i find it hard to remember your name..  :coverlaf:  yes, if i'm not wrong, Dior are their sponsors,  that is why we always see them in Dior during award shows  :yes:  i think pe means anybody that is older than them, vice versa, nong is anybody younger than them. the na ja ka i'm still rather confused! 

@vimalee thanks for the info! its nice seeing little yadech fans showing their love for them,  just too cute!! :heart: