[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@luloveyaya, 

In case you still try to catch Yaya, here is her schedule for July 12th.

Yaya will be at the Morning Show to promote Dao Ruang, then she will be modeling at Siam Paragon at 6 p.m.; after that she will attend Pe Yai's 30 Anniversary Life Time Work at Central World at 8 p.m.

Here is the picture of Yadech that Pe Yai will be auctioning off - starting bid at 5000 bahts.  

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB
I love that pic very much! Hope it get good price for it :) ❤❤❤❤❤

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thanks for sharing.  Wow...Yaya is going to be very busy that day.
@MrsChum, I know right.  I love that picture too.
@m9saeteum,  it'll be bigger than a poster size, almost 2 meters which is around 78 inches. The pictures will have autograph too.

Once again, let's smile with P'natty for her creativity.

natty_thong ดูแล้วขำ 555 ... เอิ่มนักแสดงในเรื่องดาวเรืองมีใครบ้าง เล่นยากมั๊ย ติดบุคลิกดาวเรืองมาใช่มั๊ย ... (นักข่าวถามน้องญ่า)... :ญ่าไม่ต้องตอบ พี่ตอบเอง พี่รู้หมดทุกอย่างในกองดาวเรือง ใครหัวโจก ใครขี้แกล้ง ถ่ายกันโหดแค่ไหน #หมอก้องต้องผวา โดนเอ่ยนาม "สุภาพบุรุษคูกิมิยะ"... นายแน่มาก ... ขอคารวะสองจอก

The writing said,  Laughing after watching the news   hahaha.......hmm......who are the cast in Dao Reung?   Is it hard to play the character?      Is it true that you got a tomboy personality from Dao Reung? ......(The reporter asked nong Yaya)........Yaya, don't have to answer it.   I'll answer for you since I know everything about Dao Reung.......who is the ringleader......who like to tease.....how brutal the filming is.....mor Kong was shocked when mentioned the name "Gentleman/Mr.  Kugimiya".......You're good.....I salute & :toast: .

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Falada said:
LOL I'm Hmong. And I don't know if there's any other Hmong in here, but yeah.

@falada kiki bella lynnyang cool and da rest of Hmong yadechers v glad u found this lovely, warm and sweetest thread 2 share yr sisterhood and wif da rest of us 2 ! we all speak common language, Love 4 Yadech !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalee thanks v much 4 yayas schedule, luloveyaya is going 2 get even more excited and will hv to dash 2 get from point a 2 point b (siam paragon @1800 to zen @ 2000!) !!! if i was in her shuz i'd hv 2 take at least half day leave from work just 2 get over da excitment !!!

@luloveyaya u'll b busy 2day and v excited im sure ! njoy yourself and hv lots of fun, hope u get opportunity 2 c yadech close up wif many wonderful memories !!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
@falada kiki bella lynnyang cool and da rest of Hmong yadechers v glad u found this lovely, warm and sweetest thread 2 share yr sisterhood and wif da rest of us 2 ! we all speak common language, Love 4 Yadech !!!

Thanks, Key! :D I'm also happy, too. LOVE YADECH 4ever! :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@tippy falada m9 bubba thank u 4 posting pics vdo...im looking all over and esp love those dior pics, yadech r really like newlyweds !!! did any1 notice in 1 of da pics yadech had their hands placed in same position ? tell me is it telepathy or connection they share !!! i say both !

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
................................ Great news and I hope nothing change!

The Admin at NY Family at Pantip FB just posted this picture and said that Nadech and Yaya will be at Pe Yai's 30th Anniversary on July 12th at 6:30 p.m. on.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee said:
@luloveyaya, 

In case you still try to catch Yaya, here is her schedule for July 12th.

Yaya will be at the Morning Show to promote Dao Ruang, then she will be modeling at Siam Paragon at 6 p.m.; after that she will attend Pe Yai's 30 Anniversary Life Time Work at Central World at 8 p.m.

Here is the picture of Yadech that Pe Yai will be auctioning off - starting bid at 5000 bahts.  

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB
  Hi Darling, Thank you so much for your info.

Yesterday, i contacted info counter and they told me the place already ( for P' Yai 's exhibition) . I will finish work at 4 PM and will have 2 hours searching around for her ,I will check places at Siam that I think have most potential first or  somewhere with people screaming haha 

So excited now, since I'm here in the same city with them, I think I need to see them in person at least one time ^^

@ Key, Falada, tippytoes and m9 : Thanks for your suggestion on dress, I'm wearing long dress and flat shoes today in case I need to jump around and run to chase her lol. Anw, please pray for me to able to find the place and see her aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Yaya, I LOVE YOU  :heart:  :flowers:

After posting this i saw statement that Nadech will come as well

I cannot work anymore, my mind has nothing except,their picture lol