[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

I Ladies new video of Nadech and Yaya there really cute. Definitely match made in heaven :). Gorgeous couple with same morals and interests, Who LOVE spending everyday together and so far they havent been away from eachother for more than a day. what more can you want. :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

http://instagram.com/p/ceKCp3AWPy

hi Lovely_k

i cant thank you enough for this video link yeah this was last april but still fresh.

yadech are really both playful,goofy and sports lovers

i guess this is one of the reason why nadech loves to tease yaya treating her like a boy.

but base on this video they cant live without each other :heart: (delusional mode)lol! :woot2:  :cheer: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
m9saeteurn1 said:
Lol..love everyone's thoughts! Wouldn't it be awesome if they specifically invited us AF ladies to their wedding bkos we've been nothing but supportive? Lol..I would have to say, "Yaya, can I at least walk him down the isle & kiss his dimple cheeks, touch his hairy chest, hug his big muscle body, slide my hand through his slick shiny hair & the list goes on & on before I give him away to you? LOL what a fantasy & imagination I've got haha
hi Mey

i was laughing alone like crazy as i read this post of yours lol! :woot2:

my favorite nadech's visible body parts are  his killer dimples,his hairy chest,thick eye brows,nose and muscles.

though he is not photogenic at least he is almost perfect in person

for the love of yaya i will never dare to  touch nadech :heart:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for sharing na,, and I enjoy reading the comments ja.

Yaya's upcoming schedule

August   2   ---  CSC 30th Anniversary launch at Central Ladprao, BKK @1:30pm

4   ---  Yum Yum Presenter Launch Event  (with Nadech)

14   ---   Filming 3 Zap polyplus show  @11-5pm

Nadech's upcoming schedule

August   3   ---  The National Soortts Festival at Songkhla province

4   ---  Yum Yum Presenter Launch Event  (with Yaya)

9 - 11   ---   Filming RFTD

12   ---   Mother's Day new building at suan Ampon

17   ---   Morning  --   Secret 5 event at Central Plaza
                           Afternoon --  Bausch & Lomb 15th Anniversary Celebration at Cinema 8, Major Cineplex , Paragon @ 3-5pm

18   ---  AIA Presenter Event at Central Plaza Pattaya, Chomburi

****  August 10,   Yadech doing merit for  Mother's Day at Khon Kaen.

cr:NY Home at Pantip
Thanks tippy for sharing the schedule na.

bobby101

sarNie Egg
I'm finally got back from cloud9 and barely catch up. Thank you all again for sharing pic, comments, video, and yadech's schedules and more. As always you all did a wonderful job, so kindly appreciated, I can't thank you all enough for always update on yadech. Thank you making this forum so enjoyable, fun, loving and stress free. I'm so glad I found AF!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Amya said:
That stolen kiss was the cutest thing ever on TNNKK! 

@Charlenem, it's good to see you around, come back here more often naa! Love reading your thoughts on Yadech! and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they end up marrying each other in the future. Looking at how bonded they are now, it'll be no surprise, and I'm not even kidding or being delusional. 

Seems they won't film Rising Sun 2 yet, I guess we won't get to see them back filming until the Autumn as they said. :c the waiting is really getting hard lately, I miss them on-screen together. 

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@bubba THANK YOU TONS!!! and I speak for everyone when I say this.... What would we do without you :)  :clap:  :thumbup: .  
@yayak I love your thoughts and opinions too cute and I 100% support them too

@nett Thanks for the pic. I believe this pic was at the other merit day 

@queenyeon so cute my favorite scene too :)

@m9 Hes so dreamy I appreciate the pics you shared.

@key Love your comments!!!

Welcome!!! newbies and enjoy your stay youll love it here such a warm and happy atmosphere on here

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Bubba! Ouu, doing merit, together, again! huh? Nayyy, I don't see any other celebs doing it together like these two. They are just too cute & find any reason to spend together ;)

Vimalee has been gone for quite some time now. I hope she is having a good vacation & really hasn't abandon us lol

nett

sarNie Hatchling
@Lovely_k, not the picture but the comment by sujitrahoney. Am using the translation app to guess.

Bubba, thanks for the translation on their schedule.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I love the fact that Yadech are spending every free time together, but I hope they don't get sick of each other. My boyfriend and I used to work together, go to school together, hangout together, and we got tired of each other. I'm glad they're spending time together but hopefully they'll have a little breathing room too. By the looks for their new schedules though, they should be fine. Enough time a part and whatever free time they have, I'm sure they'll be with each other. :kiss:

I don't wish for them to get married yet. I wish for them to take their time and make sure that they are the ones for each other. My boyfriend and I have known each other for a year before we got together. We were both each other first serious relationship. By the 4th-5th year, we got tired of each other and took time apart. It took many break-ups and make-ups to realize we're the ones for each other and now here we are....7 years and still together. That is what I hope for Yadech. I love them and I wish for them to be life-long partners, but they need time to explore (not necessarily to date other people, but to walk different paths). I wish them to be like Kob and Brook. Take their time and when the time comes, hopefully they'll be there by each other's side. Only then will they know they are soul-mates.
 ​

​
I love this picture! I bet Nadech and Yaya didn't even realize back then how BIG of a role they will play in each other's lives. They were so young and I'd like to believe this was when they develop their miniature "secret crushes" for each other. :heart: :heart: :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba thank u 4 da schedule, esp useful if any1 plans on visiting th...lu u can try da 2 events on 17 aug, right where yr office is !
hi lovely thanks 4 thanking bubba on our behalf....we sure do appreciate it !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
meocutduoi said:
:thanks: everyone for all the pics and cmts!!!! Love them makkkkk na kha!!!! :heart:
@lovely_k & @Falada: Yaya in the pics u posted is so adorable, decent and modest. :dance1: I saw all her pics without being bored.
@bubba: Thank u a lot for taking time to translate for us. We really appriciate that!!! :heart:
Yaya is so cute in this pic, I love all her gestures when taking photos. I can't stand smiling whenever I see her pics.

I saw this pic at pantip. Is there anyone can translate this, please? Thanks in advance!!! :kiss3:

Cre: in the photos

Hi meo,  this is part of the 3 super jin questions that Vimalee translated before na.

Questions from Yaya to Nadech:

Yaya….. I wanted to ask Pe, are you tired?  but now,  I wanted to change a question and ask are you happy?  How are you doing?

Nadech….. I’m doing very well and very happy.  I’m very satisfied.  I have time to go exercise,  fitness,  rock climbing, and riding motorcycle around Bangkok and going
to many places.

Yaya….. I wanted to know when you are going to be a professional photographer because you took very beautiful pictures.  You are very  good.

Nadech…..it may be a long time na Nong Ya, but I really wanted to be one.   Let’s say when you have time I will be the first person to reserve you (laughing).   
I wanted to  thank you so much for the compliments.

Yaya….. I wanted to ask the same question like Pe Nadech.    Where do you want to go?  (laughing)….because I wanted to ask you to go with
me.    It was very fun when we go as a group.   When we meet with friends we always ask them where they want to go.

Nadech….. I wanted to go to places that have sea/beaches like Riviera or Miami.    I wanted to be a DJ and arrange music for people to enjoy and I wanted
to arrange a trip for Thai people to travel.  I wanted to go with our group of friends.   Hopefully, there will be times when everyone is free to go, but we have to reserve
the queue ahead of time so we can go together (smiled).

Aha.....These two know each other so well.  They always worry and take care of each other.  No wonder many people jin and fin  them.   This couple is so cute.

@nett, yes...the lady will see Yaya this evening.