[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hi all,  
you're very welcome and thank you for sharing pics, clips, translation, info., and nice comments na.
@meo and @keylargo,  :heart: :heart:   you and miss you too.   Thanks for your nice words ja.

Awww.......Yaya likes Nadech's pictures :bhehe:

Being silly again.....but cute nevertheless

cr: as tagged

:hapbday: :hapbday:   HAPPY BIRTHDAY  FALADAMay all your dream and wishes come true!!!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks key, tippy, vimalee, mrschum, neezy, huanzhu, luloveyaya, amya, and bubba.
LOL I have a good day on my b-day. Thanks for making me smile, and laugh! Really really appreciate it! Love you guys all so much! :heart:   :D  :dance1: So happy now.

Thanks everyone for the pictures and updates. 

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Good morning u guys!!! Thanks all ladies for sharing news, clips and nice pics na ka! :heart:
@tippy: U r right, i wish we could see Nadech singing this song and Yaya playing it by piano! :yes:
@lu: Regardless of what the song r, just it's Nadech and Yaya sing, I love them all . But if i can understand its meaning, i will love it more and more :D Actually the first time i watched this clip and listened Yaya playing this song, i already loved its melody, but i don't know the  song's name. I just knew its name recently. My friend (she is Thai, and i knew her on fb ^^) said this song is old and she had to try hard to remember its name :rolleyes1:
@neezy: u r welcome! I also watched it 2 years ago with NOSUB, of course i couldn't understand anything!  I also watched it in French sub, but my French is not really good, so i didn't get it all :shrug: thank NYVNFanpage very much for subbing for us :wink:
 And Falada, happy birthday na! I'm sorry if it was yesterday :D Wish all ur days be brightend by beauty, happiness and luck! :heart:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@tippy, thanks na! I saw them holding hand too. Can't wait to see all the pic from the mag. I reserve one, but I won't get it the same time as the mag out date. I probably get to see all the pic before I get a hold of the mag.

Falada

sarNie Adult
meocutduoi said:
Good morning u guys!!! Thanks all ladies for sharing news, clips and nice pics na ka! :heart:
@tippy: U r right, i wish we could see Nadech singing this song and Yaya playing it by piano! :yes:
@lu: Regardless of what the song r, just it's Nadech and Yaya sing, I love them all . But if i can understand its meaning, i will love it more and more :D Actually the first time i watched this clip and listened Yaya playing this song, i already loved its melody, but i don't know the  song's name. I just knew its name recently. My friend (she is Thai, and i knew her on fb ^^) said this song is old and she had to try hard to remember its name :rolleyes1:
@neezy: u r welcome! I also watched it 2 years ago with NOSUB, of course i couldn't understand anything!  I also watched it in French sub, but my French is not really good, so i didn't get it all :shrug: thank NYVNFanpage very much for subbing for us :wink:
 And Falada, happy birthday na! I'm sorry if it was yesterday :D Wish all ur days be brightend by beauty, happiness and luck! :heart:

Thanks! :D
LOL It's still my b-day, but it's at night.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@Tippy : aaaaaaaaa, i saw not only one picture ka, all of the pictures are their pictures in upcoming magazine. NOW I'm really worried how to get one, my god. This magazine sure know how to tease fragile fans ( like me ) haha.

Thank you na * rak rak *

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@mrschum they do overseas shipping as well?? I want to reserve one too..! Hehe maybe one is nadech ' s..? :D
@lu hehe you're more likely to get a copy, do remember to reserve a copy as well :)
@kashie I think nadech ask yaya what she wears at home she said long comfy pants and nadech butted in saying the thai bottoma he wore at home #the one he brought to 3zap) and ya replied isn't it you who wears it. I think it'd something along the line...

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
pink_juliet_kashie said:
Can someone translate what Yadech said in this Dior clip. just the part where they ask what Yaya likes to wear and Nadech butted in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPwND4U4XWM

What they wear on their days off…

Na: anything that is comfortable… suitable for the event and
place. Ya what do you wear when you’re at home?

Ya: if I’m at home on a normal day when I don’t have to work,
I will wear something that is comfortable like sweat pants….

Na buts in: ‘sarong’?!?!

Ya answers back : that’s more you

Na: like what she said sweat pants, thin fabric pants long
or short , tee shirt, thongs/flip flops         

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks alot ausa, they're so cute wif their answer, each trying 2 answer on behalf, how well they know each other !!!
hi tippy, i tot 2, 1 is nadechs !
thanks vimalee, love tat award pic of them walking together u posted, yadech looked so gorgeous, v happy n relaxed !
thanks m9 4 cute pic !
hi meo thanks a lot 4 sharing !
thanks alot bubba 4 posting vdo, pic, appreciate it !

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
So cute, both of them, Yaya ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

IG: a_ann_nn 
"Cute both  #laysthailand "

@urassayas

Wandered around and found this one, lol at the guys next to yaya, Nadech, you should be more careful all the time na , haha

Cr: Yaya Urassaya Sperbun Fc Facebook Page

I think they are meeting for Lays , make up artist wear same clothe and took pictures with moms and Yaya ^^

@a_tiwakorn Always do my best with @urassayas พักบ้างอะไรบ้าง ช่วงยัยตัวแสบแบทจะหมด555