[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
haha, love you girls! Okay, I wil not use my rags anymore because I am just leaving scares on my nose from it. haha
Yes, we are the new blood source team. Lol :yes:
There's so many pictures to look at this morning. Thanks to everyone for posting, translating and sharing with us.
Welcome back Sovatana! Hope you will stay and spazz with us!

Cr: As Tagged

She is one of their biggest fan..because I see her at everyone of their events. Such a lucky gal!

Hello Handsome! :cloud9:

LOL..I didn't mean to make you upset Nadech. I will not use my rags anymore & I'll be there shortly! Hahaha

He even looks good from behind! :clap2:  :cloud9:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Not sure whether bubba already translated this or not, but this is too cute to pass.

Someone wrote a story behind this picture:

Nadech was at an event.  After the event was over, he hurried toward his car while the fans followed behind.

Nadech ....." I'm in a hurry today.  I have to go.  Please excuse me na krubb. "

30 minutes later.

Yaya ..... " Ewww, Pe Bear is running over there. "

Nadech .... " Ahhhh, this is for you. "

Yaya ..... :wub: :)

Fan's thought ..... " Ha ha, so you were in a hurry to meet your nong.  Next time I will not delay you.  I will even going to run and open the car door for you so you can go home right away,  hehehe. "

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech and his mom should switch place with Yaya and her mom so Nadech' Special Person sign that he was holding would point to Yaya!

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
luloveyaya said:
Like this, we would like to announce that Blood Supplying Team ( BST) has been found today on 10 Sep,2013 with 3 honor members : Bubbles8 :scooter:, m9saeteurn1 :scooter: and Luloveyaya. :scooter: We will be responsible to rescue any lady having problem with Yadech's sexiness, hot scenes, sweet scenes that lead to instantly nose bleed OR anyone just bleeding with no reason ( :scratchhead2: ).

For first 10 years, we will apply free service as part of our promotion ( long-term marketing strategy), you just need to call out our name " BST" or one of our members' name as " Bubble"; " m9" or " Lu" , we will try to reach to you as soon as possible. In case, you wait but no one comes to you, please understand that we are bleeding somewhere else and are trying hard to rescue ourselves ...

If you have any recommendation(  :secret: ) or complain ( :smack: :rant: :teary: ) or compliment ( :thumbsup: :woot:), please feel free to tell us. We will choose the one that we want to hear and reply back. If you do not receive any reply from us, please understand that we have nothing to say or do not want to reply to your suggestion . :dance2: :whatever:

Finally, we love you all ladies, let's be healthy and stay with us and Yadech. Love ya ! :heart: :flowers:

First Bonus :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ceTDXG9Zcg

@lu, I love it!   :rofl:  :rofl:     :woot2:  :woot:  I almost fell off my chair while reading your comments and definitely will have nose bleed!    

The Blood Supplying Team (BST) sounds so cool!   I think we also need the CPR team.  Wait, I think the Oxygen Team and the BST can do that already!   How about a psychiatrist, some of us may stay on cloud 9 too long or have Yadech delusional condition that may need some intervention, j/k.

Gotta go, have a beautiful day or night everyone!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow.....so many beautiful pictures, clips, and wonderful comments.   Thank you all for sharing mak mak na.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB3qILRUCZE
cr:CatMadz3

LOL @1;23  when the ladies said. "Wow.....you even hug Yaya too?'
Khun Sorrayuth,  "Why?"
The ladies,  "Did her mom see this?"
Khun Sorrayuth,  "Well....Nadech, is there any problem? ..... Just kidding Barry.  I just want to borrow nong to take pictures."

LOL, :thumbsup:  for khun Sorrayuth....gotta like him hehe.    Yay.... Another Yadech shipper!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
luloveyaya said:
Like this, we would like to announce that Blood Supplying Team ( BST) has been found today on 10 Sep,2013 with 3 honor members : Bubbles8 :scooter:, m9saeteurn1 :scooter: and Luloveyaya. :scooter: We will be responsible to rescue any lady having problem with Yadech's sexiness, hot scenes, sweet scenes that lead to instantly nose bleed OR anyone just bleeding with no reason ( :scratchhead2: ).

For first 10 years, we will apply free service as part of our promotion ( long-term marketing strategy), you just need to call out our name " BST" or one of our members' name as " Bubble"; " m9" or " Lu" , we will try to reach to you as soon as possible. In case, you wait but no one comes to you, please understand that we are bleeding somewhere else and are trying hard to rescue ourselves ...

If you have any recommendation(  :secret: ) or complain ( :smack: :rant: :teary: ) or compliment ( :thumbsup: :woot:), please feel free to tell us. We will choose the one that we want to hear and reply back. If you do not receive any reply from us, please understand that we have nothing to say or do not want to reply to your suggestion . :dance2: :whatever:
Ah....Lu, you're so funny!!!!   I like it!!!  What can we do without you??  You always manage to make me laugh....  Like they said, laughter is the best medicine hehe and I thank you mak mak na.  I'll have to remember not to complain just compliment na hehe.

@Charlenem, when I have more time, I'll try to translate unless somebody else can translate before me.  Boy!! the words are so small!!

Nadech and Yaya are so matched  .......What's a beautiful couple!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u m9 4 pic, yadech looked great...ull b busy being a member of BST, congrats n all 4 good cause, we're assure of competent med care from a good founding co !
thank u vimalee bubba wif trans n beautiful pic ! so cute of khun sorrayuth 2 make nadech green wif envy ! vimalee bubba haunzhu mc r we CPR or OT ? we've been laxed n tats cos most self remedied ! our hands will b full when rs airs ! hehe ...lu we arent competing but complementing da best svs 4 our yadechers dear !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Charlenem said:
@key   they r nice to be together, right? i cant wait to see their picture on seventeen
@yaya kugimiya   sorry to reply u late, thanks to ur comment which supports my long comments all the time...lol! :cheer:

cr:ny club fb

i dont know exactly what they talking about, but from the english words "never die" and the photos, i guess they r talking about nadech's popularity never dies, and he still stands strong, very strong. if i was wrong, so forgive me...lol! medias like to make news to compare, but the reality will not be made up. ppl's hearts can follow who they love, like us, we love nadech as no.1 only!! am i right? gals? :woot2: :woot2:

dear bubba, vimalee, cookiies, lovely k and luloveyaya, could u help us to translate the general idea? thank u in advance!!! :dance1: :dance1:
Here's the translation.

Nadech never die
Hot and Charming never change

Why.....why!   Lately, there are always news that the hottest Nadech Kugimiya changes from being nice and friendly.  Plus, he even threw away the gift from
fan club.   And, he didn't even come out to greet the fan clubs like before.   Because of these changes in Nadech, his events has decreased.  Oh my...these
rumors are too much.

Who said Nadech's events has decreased?   Recently, Mr. Hot Nadech had 3 events within a week.   At every events, there were a lot of fan clubs cheering for
him such as H&M VIP Night at Central World,  AirAsia Airline Launching,  and Central Beauty Fair.  With the news to this extent, is it very stressful?

"It's not that stressful krub because I'm been working throughout.   I don't have time to think and really stress with anything.  But, I knew about the news na krub. 
Sometimes, the media might see that I'm frown.  It's because I was confused about the question that all.   But, I'm still the same Nadech krub.  (smile)

Therefore, we can briefly conclude that Nadech is still nice and friendly like before, but the only thing that changes is.....he's more handsome  wowwww.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: bubba for the translation na.
I agree 100% with the last sentence.  Of course, he is more handsome now.  If anyone doesn't believe me, go ask his nong sao (Yaya).  She has been praising him non stop.   :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Good night and sweet dream everyone.

credit:  Urassaya AF Wiki Profile

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech looks happy as always when he is with Nong Yaya, haha

cr: @seventeenthailand

Darling, if you are not for my Yaya, last time when we met, you would not be able to survive ... :heart:

cr: IG : keaw_jung

cr: IG: @sorrayuth9111

cr: praew.com

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lu thanks 4 pics ! 2nd pic yadech look funky i like but best of all nadechs hand around yaya, wat a treat n so heavenly !
so many beautiful ladies but khun sorrayuth had his hands around yaya...at last his wish is fulfilled n in da most satisfying way !