[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
We can call Nadech and Yaya the King and Queen of endorsements.  Let's take a look at the products they are the presenters this year.  Each product worth millions and some might worth more than 10 millions bahts.

Nadech:

1.    True Move
2.    Lays
3.    Yum Yum
4.    Mistine

5.    Bausch & Lomb
6.    Lo'real Men
7.    BJ Jeans
8.    Asia Airline
9.    AIA Insurance
10.  Veeta Drink
11.  Shokubutsu Men
12.  Mazda??

Yaya:

1.    True Move
2.    Lays
3.    Yum Yum
4.    Mistine

5.    Dentyne
6.    Pond
7.    Pantene
8.    Magnum
9.    12 Plus Crystal Perfume
10.   Uniglo - clothes
11.   Solvil et Titus - watch & sun glasses
12.   Laurier - Feminine product
13.   Panasonic
14.   Lipton Tea

ps:   Thanks to Charlenem for helping me with some of the product names I couldn't remember.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i think nadech has Mazda this yr too, heard that he has shooted the new ads for Mazda.
cr keaw jung 12-4-13

mae keaw showed several times the logo of mazda since this spring in her ig, maybe they has extended the contract for this yr. and i've seen a photo which said he made a new ads for mazda around early summer if i was right, i m sorry i tried but cant find that photo now :wackonut: .

dont know the SamSung printer is his new endorsement or not.

someone just posted it today, so really dont know if it was old ......

for the clear man, we dont know if they extended their new contract since june, i hope yes.
08-06-13 clear man concert , he was really handsome there.

Minute,he wears it many times recently in his mom's ig, and guess maybe extended the contract too.
14-07-13 cr mae keaw

And for yaya, as @dear vimalee listed,
no.11 is Solvil et Titus watch and sun glass

no.12  the brand of feminine productis Laurier

plus, she still has Lipton ice tea new ads released in april this yr
cr lipton thailand fb   18-04-13

and i hope they could always gain so many endorsements, lol!

thanks to @ key, @m9, @meysaelee and @soso for understanding my post... :clap: :lol2:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much Charlenem for helping me with the list of Yadech endorsements.  I will make the changes to my original list. 
Here's for you na... :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ure so welcome charlenem 4 speaking out loud n on our behalf, da least we can do is support n b there 4u, thank u charlenem !

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
We can call Nadech and Yaya the King and Queen of endorsements.  Let's take a look at the products they are the presenters this year.  Each product worth millions and some might worth more than 10 millions bahts.

Nadech:

1.    True Move
2.    Lays
3.    Yum Yum
4.    Mistine

5.    Bausch & Lomb
6.    Lo'real Men
7.    BJ Jeans
8.    Asia Airline
9.    AIA Insurance
10.  Veeta Drink
11.  Shokubutsu Men
12.  Mazda??

Yaya:

1.    True Move
2.    Lays
3.    Yum Yum
4.    Mistine

5.    Dentyne
6.    Pond
7.    Pantene
8.    Magnum
9.    12 Plus Crystal Perfume
10.   Uniglo - clothes
11.   Solvil et Titus - watch & sun glasses
12.   Laurier - Feminine product
13.   Panasonic
14.   Lipton Tea

ps:   Thanks to Charlenem for helping me with some of the product names I couldn't remember.
thanks Vimalee 

wow these are a lot of money for yadech when time comes yadech will have children there are great possibilities for them to become yadech CF babies :heart: 

@Charlenem

my dear we always think alike btw i'm also not happy when jj is making news and nadech's name is always being mentioned.some people said jj is not intrested in doing events and doing cf.hmmm i dont think so the truth is he has no offers at all :secret:
 btw i would rather see yaya with mario in a lakorn and jj with patricia :beer:  :beer:

i hope ch3 wont mismatch their contract artists :rant: 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks ladies for all the wonderful sharing na.  
@Charlenem, I esp. like the part, "New York is always New York and NY is always NY" and thanks for sharing na.
MrsChum said:
Yaya interview @งานแถลงข่าว superhero สวยช่วยได้ - newplus
http://youtu.be/rvJ_2h1epWw
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rvJ_2h1epWw&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DrvJ_2h1epWw
Yum pooma

Charlenem said:
a thai fan told me that in the interview they asked about if she knew the news that she might be paired up with jj and she said she didnt know, everything depends on ch3. and she said she didnt think her fc would anti the other actresses who was going to work with nadech.
Thanks MrsChum for the clip and Charlenem for the summary.

LOL@ 2:48
After talking about the rumor of Yaya pairing with James J, the reporter asked,  "Is Pe Nadech jealous?"
Yaya said,  "Pe Nadech is not jealous because as an actress, you can act with every actors kha."      ( Wow......is Yaya implying that they're bf/gf and Pe Nadech understands that she, as an actress,  has to pair with different actors??? :dance2: :dance3: :beer: :woot2: ).
When asked that Pe Nadech will pair with Patricia and the fan clubs kinda anti Patricia,  Yaya said she doesn't think that will happen because her fan clubs are nice and she said that Pe Nadech is her closest/best friend.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
thanks Vimalee 

wow these are a lot of money for yadech when time comes yadech will have children there are great possibilities for them to become yadech CF babies :heart: 

@Charlenem

my dear we always think alike btw i'm also not happy when jj is making news and nadech's name is always being mentioned.some people said jj is not intrested in doing events and doing cf.hmmm i dont think so the truth is he has no offers at all :secret:
 btw i would rather see yaya with mario in a lakorn and jj with patricia :beer:  :beer:

i hope ch3 wont mismatch their contract artists :rant: 
@yaya kugimiya
of course they have to get as many endorsements as they can coz they have to save money first for their future engagement and marriage...lol! :lmao2:

i want to see yaya with mario too, i liked mario the most among thai actors b4 nadech came out and then i changed, sorry :tearybye:  mario, i still like u, just nadech is no.1 for me now... :ghehe: . jj with pat, it would be cute couple if he would not put too much make up on his pretty girlish face or grows to be more manly... :rockon: actually i really dont care how they pair with, just no jj with yaya coz dont want any news to compare him with nadech.

jj is taking endorsements and doing events as he can now, just not as many as nadech does, or we can say even not close to nadech right now. his manager likes bragging. he wanted to make jj seems like a holy actor who was not interesting in money but only acting... :secret: , and now?he has to slap his mouth for what he said. lol!! i hope he will not ruin this poor kid in the end... :whistle: !

:pervie: :pervie: i always think nadech and mario would be a good matching pair .... :eyetwitch: :crush: :scratchchin: :coverlaf: :thumbup: :lmao3: :lmao3: :rofl: :rofl:

@bubba
thanks for translation, hahaha, my lovely yaya spilled the beans...yes, her p'nadech would not be jealous coz he is confident that how perfect and handsome he is in his sister's eyes....lol! :pervie:
and yaya emphasized again he is her best/closest friend but not mentioned about p/nong any more in every interview recently.... :bhehe: ok, we get it! :cloud9: :clap2:

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Thai reporters have no journalism ethics at all, always purposely trying to create gossip and stir some trouble. It's rather amusing that they're interviewing Yaya about her fans disliking Patricia because truthfully, Yaya and Patricia share the same admins. The team that created Yayaurassaya.com is also the same people who created Patricia-tanchanok.com. Both girls basically share the same fan club and the girls also love and support Nadech. Besides, why are they asking Yaya about Tai Fah See Kram? Khun Mam already came out to clarify that she doesn't plan to produce that lakorn. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
haha even in cartoons they pair up Yadech, Bargie and MK ...Ch3 sure love their love-teams and never fail to promote them lol

I'm really waiting unpatiently for Yaya's next lakorn and next pra'ek to be announced, Nadech already have 2(though the 2nd is still not confirmed) lined up after Rising Sun...I want to know Yaya's! a lakorn with her and Mario would be nice! 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
Oh....Lu, you're so funny!!  Are you okay now??  Do you need oxygen tank or smelling salts my dear??

LOVE LOVE, The style of suptars.

cr:Oops magazine

Urassaya Sperbund:

I'm a person who can easily say I love someone esp. my mom.  I'll tell her everyday.  So doing I Love U or heart pictures is a universal communication,
whoever see it will clearly know the meaning just like Yaya kha.

Nadech Kugimiya

My method of saying Love:   If saying it to my mom, then it'll be a question style.   Have you eaten yet?  Give a gift.  If to a girlfriend, I'll give her flowers
and take her out to dinner.  After the surprise, I might say I love you (heart).   Since we're young, the manner and words ought to be the style of a little bit
funny and cheeky (laughing).
thanks bubba

my most favorite part of this interview is nadech's way of treating yaya during their vday dinner date :heart: and giving her red long stem thornless rose :heart: (he made an effort to remove the thorns by himself) and saying i love you in a funny manner.so this is probably the reason why he answered yaya has big pair of legs(he really loves to tease yaya) :woot2: when being asked if yaya will be his possible gf :heart: hmmm as if we dont know yet :heart: and  when he said "since we're young"was a huge hint enough :heart:  so subtle but clear in some ways.

nadech could have answered directly that his single no gf at all so he can plainly answered he doesnt know about love expression but the good news is he is currently in love with yaya :heart: 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Look at our Yaya.  She wore short dress but when she sat down she would cover her legs almost all the way to her feet.   Nadech must be proud....Oops, I meant Mae Pla must be proud.

Ah Ha!   Even the media didn't buy what Nadech said about he and Yaya being just pe/nong (brother/sister) that's why they asked Yaya if Nadech would be jealous if she acted with other actors.  Either Yaya just spilled the beans, or she is not good at answering questions sometimes because of her limited Thai.  If there is nothing between her and Nadech, she could have said " We are just best friends, why does Pe Nadech have to be jealous for?  " 

credit:  Barry.Ya FB

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi vimalee thanks, yaya is ever modest n most decent! Her mom mil most of all her bf r so proud of her! we r 2 absolutely!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Everyone!

I had an AMAZING SURPRISE TODAY!!!! A great friend sent me the Travellers companion mag WOOT WOOT. I am jumping up and down. It's truly not the same as seeing on posts but to have it in my hand. I can cry. hehe. Anyways I don't mean to brag or anything just wanted to share my excitement. :woot2:  :dance1:  :thumbsup:

I love everyone's posts today even though I was busy all day, every now and again I would come and read :) very enjoyable. Thank you again.

I wanna share this with you the video is old but I thought It was EXTREMELY CUTE AND ADORABLE. PLEASE SEE TRANSLATION BELOW VIDEO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJbJj8fQBtU&list=PLA88D1A537C164170

@7:35

Nadech: Hey you

Yaya: .....(shyly)

Nadech: Do you know

Yaya: what....

Nadech: I dont like girls who is sensitive/pouty like you

Yaya: but I didn't say anything though...(awww) 

Nadech: I dont like girls who have an ugly(not as nice) face like you.

Yaya: I dont like guys who....um.......um :crush: 

Nadech: Can't think of anything bad (smirk)

Yaya's face is priceless, audience is cheering.... :coverlaf: 

Nadech: You didn't say anything what else could it mean.

Yaya: I dont like guys who like getting angry like you..

Nadech: Ok then

Yaya: Ok

Nadech: Go then

Yaya: Go over there