[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech and Yaya look fabulous at the event and further they answered very well during the interview. They protected both their FC's reputation as well as Patricia. Thumbs up. 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi m9 mc bubba charlenem i must thank u ladies again, ure so great 2share so many beautiful pic, i appreciate it lots n really admire looking at our gorgeous yadech ! ty, wif love !
thanks bubba da award rightly suits yadech 4 their outstanding values in life, congratulations 2them 4winning, they deserve !
hi cookiies welcome back, always a pleasure when u visit n dun we get a treat ! tyvm 4translating 4our info, as u know we're dying 2know, at least im ! ty so much 4yr time cookiies, wif appreciation !
hi charlenem i appreciate yr trans2 esp knowing ure busy ! tysm C gathering n posting 4us, i know u love us ! x

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
cookiies said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LUT2Wcuj6M

I'm just translating the interesting part
The reporters ask yaya : don't you feel sad that Pat is getting bash? nadech made a confuse look like he doesn't get what kind of question it was.. And yaya said: excuse me? cause she didn't hear it.. So the reporters said: don't u feel bad that pat is getting bash by her fans.. And yaya gave a answer saying that my fans have no reason to bash nong pat, and she haven't done anything wrong. She say that she doesn't personally know her but have meet her. When the reporters ask if yaya is afraid that pat will replace her, yaya gave out a answer saying that it's the circle of the et world. But to me, I think this ET is wide enough to let a lot of people to be in.. (what she meant is that there is no need to be replace cause everyone  have a place to be on). The next question to yaya is how yaya feels about they comparing who is more beautiful.. And yaya said that this is a question that she gets a lot, but (nadech jumps in and said that it's depends on the person style) and yaya said what nadech said.
Nadech said that Pat is normal and nothing seems out of the ordinary, the reporter ask if they talked about this issue and nadech said that he haven't heard about it until today. But he said that he and pat didn't talk about the matter. And he also said that everyone in the industry is or going to go through this type of situation. 

The reporters said: did you accept this event together because you are afraid that the hype will slow down?
And yaya said that it's not like that, it's depends on those who wanted them and if their schedule match each others. 
In the interview the reporters also ask if they are accepting more events together, and yadech said that they have those events they had always have.. 
They also ask if yadech are spending times together, and yaya said that since we are in the same group (4hjhkk) the chance that they see each other is high. 

I just translated it fast for all of u lol, so I might have missed a few things in the interview.. Feel free to add the things that I didn't :D
Personally I love what Yaya said, and I do agree with her.. The ET is not a small place that 2-4 daras can be in, but it's WIDE and BIG and all daras can be in it. There is no need to compare them with each other. But then like nadech said, that all daras will be facing the same situation.. 

@cookiies, thanks so much for translating for us.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
dearest lovely hope ure doing well, imu v much n wud love 2c u back but take yr time, always here 2lend my ears, shoulders 4my beautiful friend ! tc n love u lovely ! x

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@Charlenem, what your friend on FB translated is pretty accurate. 

Thanks for sharing.

I'm so looking forward to these Yadech couple events:

Oct. 11 --- Seventeen Magazine Awards.

Oct. 27 --- Merit at Karasin province

Oct. 28 --- OK Magazine Awards

Charlenem said:
nadech and yaya in the morning news, i think it is the first time they go on live news together.

http://youtu.be/HPe1_OxvWRQ

nadech's solo interview after fashion show

http://youtu.be/V7X0_yeGr-g

thanks @ cookiies for translation.

and for nadech's solo interview, i asked my friend on fb. she told me that the reporters asked about the contract of unilever, and some rumor about he is dating/close with a newbie who names Nam or something from Ae, nadech claimed that he's never met her and he also refuted another rumor that he went to shopping with some girl :pervie: :pervie: . lol, poor nadech, well, we all know it is not true coz we nearly see his move by ig everyday...he got no time to date anyone except his nongsao....hahahaha :coverlaf: !

ok, i dont know what i wrote is correct or not since my friend doesnt speak well english and i just tried my best to organize all information she gave me. and she also told me something about yaya that they reffered in the interview, but i m not so sure what she means.....it seemed like that the reporters asked if yaya would mind he meets or has rumor with other girl and he said no.....well, i think some of us would make a better job here...so if anything wrong about it, just forgive me... :wink: :spin:  .

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

I would like to share this video with my special friends. PLEASE PLEASE FIN AWAY AHEM :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: Yaya isn't the only one expressing cute touching @ 0.40 sec. LOVE YOU GIRLS MISS YOU ALL!!! THANKS FOR YOUR WELL WISHES YOU ALL ARE TRULY THE GREATEST GIRLS!!

@key Hak key :)

FACEBOOK link: https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=527744903968077

Instagram video of cuteness for ladies that can't view WARNING NOT GREAT QUALITYhttp://instagram.com/p/fBghlBvPBm/

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Lovely - Is there another way to post the video? I can't open because no flash player??
Try the second link...

If not its on Facebook you can go see it on the mobile site of Facebook... just check Barry yaya page

if that doesnt work I can upload it as a youtube video...but I would have to find out how lol 

Well I posted a instagram video of it. not the greatest quality because I just quickly recorded it while watching on my iPhone. Please check original post.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
His unileiver contract is over but not sure if he will resign cuz its up to p ae.He still have the same cf.. they asked if yum is still with ya cuz they dont see her. Na say yes , she couldnt make it cuz of exam.<br />Rumor is saying that he is getting to know a girl name nan..who is under ae ..<br />na say its not true , maybe make up cuz he doesnt even know who nan is.<br />Maybe he took a pic with her, he say maybe if he goes to p ae house cuz there r alot of kids there.He might have went when there is activity but he doesnt know who they r all r. Maybe she idolize u..na say nong pleurm everyone, later added joking..meaning nan.lol<br />Media say maybe she is trying to used u to get famous, na say dont say that , i feel sorry for her.Asked him if he is tired ,na say no.. rumour than say that nan is the real thing while ya is fake.lol na say he doesnt know.. they asked him than who..lol na say mom..haha , media asked again saying yaya is the real thing..he start laughing and say yaya is the real nang ek..Rs is going in november for filming, If he is gonna be careful this time going to japan of news , he say no.. gonna b the same , filming everything , no need to stress.used time to read lines. R u gonna be scared to take pics for ig , no cuz crew usually take pic and put on ig.<br />Gosh back to nan, if he take a pic again will he ask the name , he say no.anyone can take pics. He seem to have news with ae kids constantly, na say he doesnt feel anything, not tired..lol. Na say everybody get hit by this kind of news but no one knows..asked if he is gonna tell yaya. Na say no. r u afraid yaya will noi joi? Na say no.<br />Is he sick of answering about his love life? He will keep on answering..haha Maybe u r picky, this person is not , that person is not or they r nong.. Na say everyone is nong, nong like this is good.<br />Asked if he take girls shopping, he say no<br />James j will be famous along side him.. na say nong is already famous, dont have to be famous along side me.. he say its good using what ya say about its a big place , have to shared cuz new kids come all the time, with great talent so its a good thing. Is he afraid that james j will be more famous.Na doesnt think about those things..<br />I short form it for u na mey.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow..... :thanks: everyone for sharing :coolpix: & clips,  awesome translations and comments mak mak na.

Thanks cookiies for the couple interview.   
It was so nice and protective of Nadech to jump in and help his nong sao when she was being bombarded with an awkward question like who is more beautiful? 
Nadech said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and every celebs is beautiful. ( :thumbsup: for Nadech)

Thanks Charlenem and pinky3 for the solo interview.
I like the part when the reporters asked, "Is Yaya still the real one?"  Nadech smiled shyly and said,"Oh.....the real nang'ek krub."    Well,  Nadech didn't deny it. :pervie: :bhehe: . 
Yep, Yaya is his nang'ek in  real life!!!

pinky3

sarNie Adult
The reason for na holding that mic in front of yaya mouth was he wanted her to say a motana sa too.. to everyone.. it took her by surprised cuz it was right after she finished her thank you and gave it back to na ....lol

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Was it this video lovely?
http://instagram.com/p/fBghlBvPBm/

@Jess thank you so much! I kept hearing Nong so it made me very curious.

@m9 Yes it was lol sorry for the choppy video not my best attempt at recording from my laptop oh well. :)

I have to share this pic lol my goodness If I was to guess what Nadech is thinking its BACK OFF OF MY GIRL!!! DEATH GLARE hehe

Here is some more touchy pics

HE IS ALWAYS STARING AT HIS NONG/GF

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Sorry, I ran out of thanks again.  Really appreciated everyone for sharing na.

@MrsChum, thank you for sharing the latest clip. 

The two hosts are so funny.  They said they have been Yadech shipper for a very long time.  They said Nadech and Yaya have been known as an on screen sweethearts of the ET for a long time, and now they are also known as the sweethearts of tum boon (doing merit).  

I'm glad Nadech was with Yaya during the interview because I knew the media would bring up Patricia's name.  Nadech had said before, "ruk nong, doo lae nong" meaning "love nong, take care nong" and this time he has done it again.  What a very good Pe Chai...!!!

OK, in the group picture, everyone is looking at the camera and why is Nadech looking on his right?   I'm glad the group pictures didn't take long or else we would see Nadech squeezing himself in between the guy and Yaya.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@Vim my dear lol LOVE LOVE LOVE your comment because I have pics to share to prove he does make his mark, He couldnt let some guy be next to her and give her that look ONLY HE CAN hehe

HERE IS A CLOSER LOOK!!