[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Neezy & MrsChum that is also my favorite scene. I was sad when it was gone too. I kept looking & looking.
Tsukasa I think they will film more upon return. I may be wrong.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lovely imu ! xx
thanks 4 posting yadech n mil early breakfast pic ! they're so close, dining on their own when da rest of crew r there 2...table good 4 four only ! love tat nadech is so regular n still looking so cute, his gf 2, wat u c is wat u get n looking so pretty not scaring da daylights out wout makep !
ty lovely heart u much !

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Omg Nadech is so silly. He really does not care about his image outside of work. I'll be like "na uhhh, boy you better brush your hair before we walk out this door" lol haha
Keys I agree, how cute that they eat alone with just their mothers.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Neezy said:
Thanks for all the lovely pics and comments everyone!

YayaKugimiya, Tsukasa, or anyone who has TNNKK - I just realized LakornCrack missed an episode, the one where Yaya is crying in the cornfield after thinking Nadech has left and he came back to wipe her tears. It's one of my favorite parts and I can't find it anywhere on Youtube. Do any of you guys know where I can get it? Can someone link it to me? Thanks in advance! I would hate having a copy of TNNKK for the rest of my life knowing my favorite part is missing! :cry:

hi nee mc, no eng sub but i dun care just watch how much love yadech hv 4 each other, shes in so much love pain n portrayed perfectly ! i love tnnkk vvm !
credit : BadMaRuNY....my treasure there're two full epi of yadech love scenes i love it !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoeiWW_nMG4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

\

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile

cr:http://instagram.com/p/gyzpLqNpui/

these two stick like a glue haha hope to see more beautiful pic from the set today 

​
So happy to see this esp when we haven't got a lot of pictures of yadech!​
This is a moment I been waiting for, I'm so happy at the moment!​
And he is even holding her bag for Yaya, how wonderful isn't that! ​
Ok, I will try to keep my emotion in control! ​
Hope we will get to see more pictures of yadech from today's filming!​

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
hi, @key i think this ad is old coz he looks more younger and he presented Nivea b4 l'oreal, i guess this ad might be around 2009 or 2010.

key, why do u always have so nice gif ? u made it? can i download some of them :dance3: :dance3: ??

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi c thanks 4 info, sg is slow then but totally happy 2 c nadechs face in our stores !
im it idiot c, i get tutors from mc !
i dun create those beautiful cute gifs...my dearest falada lovingly did 4 me wout my asking, i love her dearly not coz she did gifs 4 me but love her 4 who she is ! falada many reasons why i love u ! hak

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lmao Cookiies you always have the best gifs haha
I love that also. They are so one!
Thank you for the pictures my lovely Yadechers