[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thanks Sovatana for the update na.  Yep, Yaya is #1.

Glad to see Yaya with food..........

Yaya filming commercial after she came back from Japan.......

So cute.........

Yaya is so beautiful!!!

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yahooooooooooooo.........................

Yadech first event together for this year will be the channel 3 Fan Club Award 2013 on Tuesday, January 28th.   Yadech will be there to receive the most favorite actor and actress award.  The lucky fan clubs also got invited too.     Can't wait....!!!

Again, congratulations to Nadech and Yaya...!!!    :dance1: :dance1: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2:

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Vimalee for the great news.  The TV3 FANCLUB AWARD 2013 will be held at Channel 3 News building na.

cr:NY home at pantip

Lately, there are  people praising Yaya more that she is more fashionable and more beautiful.  Don't you agree?

She is really more beautiful krub (smilingly nod his head :yes:).  But, I'm worry about her na.  Now, she eats very little.
When we eat together at the set, she ate only half a scoop of rice, so little that she's getting thinner.  When comparing
to me, it's so different because I eat 4 scoops each meal and 5-6 meals a day (smile :D).

Aww......it's so sweet that Nadech is and always will be worried and concerned about nong sao.   Nong sao and food are his top priority :coverlaf: :coverlaf:. 
Nadech sure loves food!  At this rate, he'll need to workout more and a personal trainer, that would be ======> ME :ghehe:   just kidding :ghehe:.  

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yahoo! Thanks Vimalee for the great news. I can't wait to see all the pictures & videos. Congrats to the lovely couple!
I have a feeling Yaya will win the poll. She's way ahead plus the fans are very determined. Su su!!
While Yaya is eating less Nadech is away. Lol
I hope they will finish RS soon than we expect! They should surprise the fans ;)

Khub khun mak everyone!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
didieyadech said:
wow!!!!nadech's hand was at yaya's  back again...i'm not delusional right??? :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

yes, he did.... :wink:

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
@MrsChumm, thank you for those lovely pics!
@Bubba, Agreed, Yaya's more beautiful now. She looks more like a full grown-up woman, even cuter and sweeter...
@Vimalee, thanks for the good news. I'm so jealous of those fans who can get close to Yadech. I really want to see them in person and I'm sure you all do too.

Updated Daradaily-hotgirl

1. Yaya-48.9%
2. Bella-25.6%
3. Pancake-6.2%
4. Kimberley-5.3% (Vote: 3465)
5. Pooklook-5.3% (Vote: 3531)

Well, Yaya still wins anyway...So I can smile widely! Good night/morning/afternoon ladies. Have a wonderful day! :D

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Nadech, Mario and Taew... TKBT BTS The Rising Sun Series... [Eng Sub]

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6ghGma-DSg[/media]

credit : Nadech@Pantip Nadech

@bubba : :thanks:  for the translation ....that was too sweet of him always concern abt ppl around him esp Yaya

@MrsChum : :coolpix:  and bang Nadech's hand is always on Yaya back :drools:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Ladies,

Wow so many good posts I have yet to fully read :) Thank you @bubba for all the pictures and for the sweet translation. It makes me so happy to hear that Nadech is worried because he really watches and cares for her to notice what she eats hopefully they will be able to go out to eat privately more often so he can really make sure she eats like he does..... well not too much like he does. 

@Vimalee I missed you a lot my dear Thank you for sharing the upcoming Yadech event I can't wait for the awards hehe so excited

@MC Wow so many lovely pics you posted they are so adorable love it when they're together thank you for sharing na :)

@huanzhu Thank you for the video I can't wait till this thread really starts going when the series starts hehe.

@sovatana Thank you for the vote updates It's great to see that Yaya's fans are not giving up even though she is up by a lot hehe.

@@key @m9 @char @neezy @yk @fyi and @everyone else: Thank you for just being you hehe

Well I just wanted to add to @MC pictures.

@keaw_jung

Cr: IG aarshar

@mairatchada

@yaya_barry

@yaya_barry

@yaya_barry

@yaya_barry

@yaya_barry

@really_toon

@chandelier 

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
 @Lovely_k : fews more month to goo ......middle of the year rite ?

Yes I believe so I think around May thats what I heard in the news so far. Hopefully soon I don't think I can wait any longer hehe I'm sure everyone can agree with me. Lets just fast forward this hehehe

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello Everyone! I love all the pictures from the Lay's commercial. I can't wait to see the final result. Lays just love Yadech as much as we do. I am still sad that I have not tried their Larb and Salmon and Cream Cheese chips. Very sad! Why does all the flavors in Thailand look so much better than what we have in the US?

Didi - You are not delusional. I see it too. LoL :yes: You know they both just want to be close and hug eachother like they do when they take pictures with Mairatchada. Lol

Cr: As Tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: everyone for sharing.      What a beautiful morning to wake up to...!!!
Mae Keaw posted this picture on her IG and wrote:  "    keaw_jung @ทุกคนFC สุขใจในยามเย็น...กับคนที่รู้ใจ..  "

" Every fan clubs, happy in the evening.....with the person who knows/understands our heart...... "   :heart:  :heart: :heart:

I will leave it up to everyone to interpret the last sentence yourself whichever your heart desires, hehehehe   :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Mae Keaw said she really likes this picture.     Mae Keaw ka, I like it too.  No, actually, I love it...!!!

credit:  keaw_jung IG

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
:thanks: everyone for sharing.      What a beautiful morning to wake up to...!!!
Mae Keaw posted this picture on her IG and wrote:  "    keaw_jung @ทุกคนFC สุขใจในยามเย็น...กับคนที่รู้ใจ..  "

" Every fan clubs, happy in the evening.....with the person who knows/understands our heart...... "   :heart:  :heart: :heart:

I will leave it up to everyone to interpret the last sentence yourself whichever your heart desires, hehehehe   :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Mae Keaw said she really likes this picture.     Mae Keaw ka, I like it too.  No, actually, I love it...!!!

Thank you Vimalee! I love what Mae K say....she know how to make our hearts go all wild :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@didie,

No, you are not delusional.  He did put his hand behind her back.   :bravo:
They haven't seen each other for awhile so he missed her.

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

Someone commented,    "Nadech, you posted like this, who would dare and come to court your nong sao? "

credit: Urassayaclub.com FB

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@key, MrsChum, Lovely, huanzhu, m9, didie, sovatana, Vimalee, Charlenem, thanks so much for sharing :coolpix: , clips, updates, and interesting and fin comments na.  I'm on cloud9 :cloud9: when I saw all these lovely pictures hehe.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:       Pe chai loves taking nong sao pictures.......... :coverlaf:  :wub:

cr:withloveurassayas

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Vimalee said:

Thanks Vimalee for sharing.
I'll take it that when mae Keaw wrote "happy ....with the people who know our heart", she implied Nadech-Yaya couple :wub: :coverlaf: .

Mae Keaw also posted this fin & jin picture with the writing, "Sweet dream na krub".
I'll definitely have a sweet dream on cloud9 :cloud9: alright.... hehe.....Yadech look like a newlywed on their honeymoon at the sea........ :wub:

Just like a honeymoon picture........very creative indeed......

cr:mad:mae keaw&withloveurassayas

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubba thank u sm. Its been awhile ive been in c9 and will gladly join u take me pls...and we'll sweet dream yadech honeymoon pic will be so wonderful dreaming with my bestie! HAK bubba