[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thanks for sharing na ka.

LOL, khun anyama posted this and wrote, "Who farted !!!!!! ".  
Wonder if Nadech was visiting or taking care of Yaya at the NNS  set :pervie: . 
Like yk mentioned  earlier since the moms are not here, Nadech might as well take care of nong sao :bhehe: :bhehe: .

Our handsome pra'ek has been working out.......

cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
suprab buroot satan said:
i saw this article at spicy forum credit to m3lhouse This interview http://instagram.com/p/rRaeVtS_Jr/ , would someone mind to translate it…:0

Yaya interview from MAG Z - Post on Monday, August 4, 2014.
I'll translate it when I have more time unless someone else beats me to it.

Matters of the Heart.

Yaya and pe Nadech are so close that they just make eye contact, they already know what's in the others mind/heart. 
Yaya's mom gives a green light to pe Nadech na.........
to be continue........

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I will translate the top paragraph only since it was about Yadech.

The Matter of the Heart

Here's is what Yaya said,

" Yaya and Pe Nadech, we are very close and by just looking in the eyes, we already knew what the others think or what in the others' heart.   Khune Mae, my mother also gave the green light to Pe Nadech too.  My mother loves him to death.   Yes, we are very close.  Many people think of us as Koo Jin (the on-screen couple that people are cheering for now).   Yaya thinks the word Koo Jin is something that is not going to last a long time.    Yaya would like people to think of us as the merit couple instead.  "

ps:   Okay, ladies!    You gals can go up to :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:  now but don't forget to come down here and visit this thread too... :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

bubba said:

Matters of the Heart.

Yaya and pe Nadech are so close that they just make eye contact, they already know what's in the others mind/heart. 
Yaya's mom gives a green light to pe Nadech na.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
What is the song called in English? Also, does anyone know if it is on Itunes yet?

Wow! Thank you for the translation Vimalee..is Miss Yaya hinting something to us?? :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:

Matters of the Heart.

Yaya's mom gives a green light to pe Nadech na.........
to be continue........
Sorry maybe i am gonna be " blond" girl lol but what yaya wants to say by her mot her give him the Green light??? Sorry

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Vimalee thank you for the smashing trans, words from Yaya herself, excellent ! They're definitely dating or she would not speak out openly, Yaya is smitten by her bf and I love it ! Helps that her mom his mom love them being together ! c9 I am parked, thanks to you Vimalee❤

m9saeteurn1 said:
What is the song called in English? Also, does anyone know if it is on Itunes yet?

Wow! Thank you for the translation Vimalee..is Miss Yaya hinting something to us?? :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

The song doesn't have an English title listed on itunes.  The title is "laew rao ja dai ruk gun mai" which translates to "so, will we be able to love one another?"

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies!!!

Please watch this video!!! The ch3 boss posted this on is Instagram!!! Lets fin and Jin!!!! Comon Roy fun tawan deurd be here already!!!

@somrakn รอยฝันตะวันเดือด
http://websta.me/p/780027659000427019_17188275

@MC : the video you posted is the @gibseesan pictures :) Thank you for the video tho I think u meant to post the video thats attached to my post

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies!!!

Please watch this video!!! The ch3 boss posted this on is Instagram!!! Lets fin and Jin!!!! Comon Roy fun tawan deurd be here already!!!

@MC : the video you posted is the @gibseesan pictures :) Thank you for the video tho I think u meant to post the video thats attached to my post
Haha! Thanks Lovely!! I was so excited that I didn't realize I post the wrong post. But it's cute too :bhehe:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
MrsChum and Lovely, you both beat me to it!    Aha, great minds think alike.

OMG, I so cannot wait for RFTD after watching these two very short clips from Khune Somrakn.    We need more....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is what Nadech said in the clip that Lovely just posted.

"Seven years that I didn't let you see me, but it doesn't mean that I just disappear. "

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
MrsChum and Lovely, you both beat me to it!    Aha, great minds think alike.

OMG, I so cannot wait for RFTD after watching these two very short clips from Khune Somrakn.    We need more....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is what Nadech said in the clip that Lovely just posted.

"Seven years that I didn't let you see me, but it doesn't mean that I just disappear. "
Oh wow!! I guess we all just got excited and want to share. I'm so ready for RFTD! I can't wait to watch it. Thanks Vimalee for the translation.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much Lovely for sharing this wonderful clip!  

http://websta.me/p/7...427019_17188275

Yes, I've watched it too many times already!

credit as tagged

Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies!!!