[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all

i'm back from the island of cebu with poor wifi......still in manila with dying wifi :rant:  :yuck:  :numchuck:

congrats to all of us and to yadech for having 2,439,764 viewership as of this time :cheer:

happy birthday to our dear faladah....good luck to you dear in everything you do may God bless you na ka :cheer:  :cheer:

•  

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@x0unerthanlater : I totally agreed with u, they should split the segment for both couple. :highfive:
@Vimalee : am glad that u r safe and good so we can spazzz :wink: and yes I really like Kalamare  too i think she is the good host.
@yaya kugimiya : welcome back ....happy that u managed to go online!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Once again, thank you so much Lovely for translating the 3 Zaap show for us!      Really appreciated your generosity with your time and efforts na.

We all know that Yaya has limited Thai language.   Poor her, she tried to explain that in RFTD, Ryu and Mayumi are more grown up so their roles are more "intimate and intense" and she got embarrassed saying those words.  Nadech didn't help her out this time but just sitting there smiling.   Mario had to chime in and said you meant both of your characters are more flavorful, and Yaya thanked him for his choices of words.

Lovely_k said:
So Ladies,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnDlDBwUv2Q
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JnDlDBwUv2Q

@6:33....

Host Ma: In Real life do you want to get married like this ( Japan Style)
Nadech: Real life, will be much better, I want to get married by the sea, on the beach.
Chompoo: Have you discussed this with Yaya yet?
Nadech: .... She can organize it...
Host Ma: Getting married involves organizing it to.
Nadech: That's not right
Chompoo: No, You have to do what pleases the bride Ma
Host Ma: Do you wanna get married on the beach? Yaya?
Yaya: I got married Japanese style and I got married Thai style... I don't know, I haven't thought about it.
Host Ma: Indian Style?
Yaya: That would be good (Nadech nodds) 
Nadech: That would be good
Nadech: After the ceremony you get to dance...
Host Ma: The duration of the ceremony/ reception is 7 days and 7 nights
Nadech: 7 days and 7 nights, then that means 7 children.. (hehe)

EDIT!!!!!

@:10:34

Host Ma: There is news you don't tease Yaya as much,
Nadech: Its a lot less but I will try to drive her crazy
Yaya: When I'm trying to practice he will do this ( sticks out his tongue) But now he has teased me a lot less than normal
Host Ma: How come, does he feel bad?
Yaya: I'm alot quicker (quick response, good comebacks)
Host Ma: do you do it back?
Yaya: No I don't do it back, Im afraid he's going to do it worse. Ill just smile back... and say Pe are you having fun...
Nadech: No if I tease her too much it goes a little to far. 
Yaya: Now isn't the time to tease.
Nadech: I tease alot of ppl all the time, I forget what they are doing...
Host Ma: Do you get mad at him
Yaya: There is alot of times, but I don't get mad for long. (I quickly forgive him).
Host Ma: Explain why
Yaya: Cause were close. 
Host Ma: Close, This is what you always say

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@mc @vimalee and all staying in ca, glad you are all safe.
@yk welcome back hope you had a great time holidaying. Cant wait to read and enjoy your pov.
Thank you @song for these hot pics, have me very excited and looking forward so much.
@huanzhu yes the more the merrier right.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@songngukp,

From MrsChum  on previous page, good luck na kha!

songngukp said:
wow a lot of pic come out to day but I don't know how to spoiler if we post more than 3, anyone knew it? Please show me. Tks!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
@mc @vimalee and all staying in ca, glad you are all safe.
@yk welcome back hope you had a great time holidaying. Cant wait to read and enjoy your pov.
Thank you @song for these hot pics, have me very excited and looking forward so much.
@huanzhu yes the more the merrier right.
yeah correct :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Can't wait for Wednesday ...WEDNESDAY pls come early !!! :scooter:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning my dear ladies and thanks for sharing :coolpix: , clip, translation and wonderful comments na ka.
@yk, welcome back my dear.  Hope you had a memorable experience na ka.

More pictures ka......
They all look good!

Yadech are so cute and playful as always......

cr:jeab
Taluikongtai clip of RFTD bts......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzS38SEKlUY
cr:myshowproduction3
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzS38SEKlUY

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hello Ladies!! Happy Monday morning and night. Thank you for all the lovely picture.. Lots of intimate moment with Ryu and Mayumi in RFTD. I can't wait!!

Welcome back YK!!

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Lovely_k, thanks so much for the translations. Nadech is so cheeky, seven kids huh? We all approve for Yadech to have seven beautiful children too :dance1: I love how the hosts always involve Yaya, so now we have talks of wedding plans, lol.

chaitra, thanks for the link. Can’t wait to watch the show! <3

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:heart: :heart: :heart: ....Yaya I mean Mayumi looks so strong and determine!   Wow....fighting for her man :gungirl:  :pervie: , good for her!!!
And, Ryu sure enjoys this......

Like Yaya said on 3Zaap show, their love is more intimate and intense ..... :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
\

Can't wait to see the scene....... :blush:

cr:as tagged & Nadech & Yaya fb

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Has anyone noticed Ryu has Mayumi's photos in an album on his desk as well as in photo frames? And those photos from album and photo frames look the same. If he has a cell phone in that time period, it would be more convenient for him; when he misses her, he could just view her photos and videos from it instead of carrying a photo, a photo frame or the whole album, hahaha. Nadech probably has Yaya's many photos and videos in his phone   :bhehe:. Thank goodness episode 1 started out with Ryu's nightmare, I was worry that it was not a nightmare and because of it we could see more closely what gorgeous eyes Ryu or Nadech has.

thank you for translating portion of the 3 Zaap show, Lovely_k. They could give their 7 children nicknames - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. :woot:

This is off topic, I would appreciated it - could someone clarify for me if Nadech's adoptive mother is his biological mother's older sister or older cousin? And does his adoptive mother have children of her own? I think I saw picture of his biological mother marrying some man so I was also wondering if he has any half sibling from his biological mother?
I read from different sources stating she is his biological mother's older sister and cousin so I am not sure.

Thank you!

2 more days to go! :weee:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@queenyeon, thanks for sharing your gif.  Awesome as always ka.

Nadech will be at fashion show finale for elegant watch in the Central International Watch Fair 2014
on 3rd floor, Central Chidlom @6pm today!!!

Ryu & Mayumi are so narak in Koo Sang Koo Som mag.......

cr:as tagged & NDW