[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

sharfa93

sarNie Egg
Yayyy!! i'm finally able to share my thoughts out on yadech couple!! New fan here. <3 <3 I started with Duangjai Akkanee. Then GRGR and currently, just finished with TNNKK. And i finished them all within a week and a half. Lol. YADECH IS THE BEST!! Now im waiting for the whole rising sun series to be subbed before i watch it. (If i'd be able to control myself ) anywayss. Woww you guys are rocking this forum. 900+ pages. I hope you welcome me ;)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome @sharfa do join us to fin, love Yadech.. we love them so much we talk about them every single day, its an addiction. Have fun with us.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
queenyeon said:
Only two days left! youhouuu! Thanks to everyone for keeping us updated with everything~~

Congrats to Nadech&Yaya music video for hitting 1 million views btw! So awesome! 

also sharing this because i have to! SO HAAAWWWWT!!

:woot:  :woot2: OTP!

AWESOME GIF !!!! :woot2: :woot:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning everyone.
@sharfa & maytaneechao, welcome and enjoy being here na ka.
@MissBouakham, you're welcome ka.  Yep, Yaya is sooo sexyyyyy!
@key,  you're welcome my dear and I'm with you...can't wait!!! :heart:
@huanzhu, we just have to stay on cloud9 :cloud9:  for awhile hehe.  Just :heart: those pictures.

Wow......wow......Nadech looks magnificently HANDSOME at Central International Watch Fair ....... :drool: :faint:

more pictures...
-

-

Another WOW for Nadech in Loptimum Thailand mag.....

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome  Maytaneechao, Sharfa93, Fea4567, Junyukio, Ilovedean33, Phatman, and xOunerthanlater.     Thanks for stopping by and come back to visit us again na kha.

Welcome back Miss Bouakham!     Glad to see you back and thanks again for sharing your experience meeting with Yadech back in December 2012.   You were so lucky to have met them and we're very happy for you!

You are very welcome, key, Mrschum, bubba, Huanzhu, chaitra, and everyone.    My turn to thanks everybody for just being here!

Too bad, Yaya couldn't be at the Central International Watch Fair 2014.   She was filming NNS with James J, but on the other hand, she is the presenter for Solvil et Titus.  That might be a conflict of interest or else we'll have the whole cast of Rising Sun.

Wow, Nadech was wearing the PIAGET brand that worth 32,000,000.00 (32 millions) bahts watch.

So cannot wait for tomorrow!  

Hope the weather in Thailand will be good tomorrow night since last week weather was so bad that many places especially in the provinces couldn't get signals like MrsChum mentioned.  Rating should go up this week.

Have a wonderful day/night everyone!

Like Yaya said, they still have an intense attraction even while fighting.

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub FB

sharfa93

sarNie Egg
Aww! Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :D will definitely enjoy spazzing w you guyss. Anyway, no. Just no. Why is yaya filming a lakorn with someone else :mad: . I cant.. I just can't.. *sigh* on the other hand,her pe chai's looking mighty fine there at the ciwf. too bad she aint there herself to complete the picture

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Hey guys. Naya lovely house has subbed whole of 3 zaap. Enjoy :)  Maybe the people or person at  Nadech@pantip might be busy so they havent completed subbing so anyway Naya lovely house have gone ahead and subbed the whole episode. HOW LUCKY ARE WE THAT WE HAVE SO MANY RELIABLE SOURCES. THANK U NAYA LOVELY HOUSE AND NADECH@PANTIP. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKLL2dpY67g&list=UUBwnSyG653odNP29ZO3WVnA

Thanks a billion to everyone for all the shares. So cannot wait for tomo. @Vimalee thank u so much na ka. Have  a great day/night. :)

@sharfa93 WELCOME. Hope u have a good time with us. :dance2: Lucky u, watching all of Yadech lakorn in just a week and a half and what a good 'week and a half' it must have been. Some of these ladies have been waiting for a solid 2 years for this lakorn so in a way we are quite lucky to have discovered Yadech in the right time :)

sharfa93

sarNie Egg
@chaitra it was a great week indeed! ;) ive been basking in all of yadech's loveliness. I can't imagine what it'd be like once rising sun is over and having to wait for another lakorn for yadech's pairing :( if there're any... Im getting stressed out just thinking abt it.

@fea4567 DEFINITELY dear :) id definitely enjoy being here.

Btw, am i the only one who's having problem with viewing the subbed 3zaap by naya lovely house? :/