[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Ticket/Pass Prices for GiveMe5Concert

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:kiss3:   :crush: :kiss3:    :crush:  :kiss3:     :crush:  :kiss3:     :crush:  :kiss3:     :crush:  :kiss3:     :crush:  :kiss3:    :crush:  :kiss3:     :crush:   :kiss3:  

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
:thanks: everyone so super lovely doubly :coolpix:  and video !!! I want to see more Nadech & Yaya !!!! if not my Thursday started  to get boring again :yawn:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi ladies
The thread has been moved I am happy to see all of you.

Thank you everyone for your kind postings of pics, vdo link, trans and comments :

@rak @naya @vimalee @mc @ bubba @fea @suprab

Guess Yadech will spend a bit of time together for concert practice, I am a happy camper, as long as they're together.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
fea4567 said:
Another day of dance practice.

Cr:  as tagged

thanks fea

yadech never get tired they always inspired to work i really believe in the power of love :heart:....and they always choose to work together :cloud9: how sweet :cloud9: nadech invited yaya himself to guest in his gimme five concert to fulfill fans wish but the truth is he also wants yaya for himself :cloud9: ....i know he will deny this but no one will believe :rofl: lol

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all here is my mini yadech fan fiction :secret: enjoy :cheer:

nadech:
nong sao RS filming is soon to be finished i am starting to be missing you...i dont know but my day wont be complete without teasing you.

yaya:

p chai be careful someone might hear you....i dont want to create news especially about us...i feel shy everytime they ask me about you and our status.

nadech:
it's okey just act naturally dont be too obvious that you love me hehhehe(nadech wisphered to yaya)

yaya:(she pinched nadech on his nipple)and said you are crazy(wisphered yaya)

nadech:

yes i am crazy so crazy in love with you (yaya's heart beats faster upon hearing this)...common please be my guest in our concert this october so that we can still be together during our rehearsals please my baby..i'm really going to miss you after our RS filming.

yaya:

ok ok ok please dont be too loud (yaya pinched nadech again on his muscular arm)

nadech:thank you my baby i love you so much (wisphered  nadech)

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
There was still some after ending BTS, Rising Sun after party BTS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF-RZwA_hKs
Credits to myshowproduction3

I will miss the Rising Sun series and it will take me sometime to let go. :cry: Waiting for eng subs to RFTD episode 12 and on rewatching mode. :hide: For those that love or like Rising series or RRHLT or RFTD storyline, I am sorry to not join some of you sooner, but rewatch mode totally got me again after the ending. :weee: Takeshi & Seiko and Ryu & Mayumi have their own lives for me. So behind on everthing...but will post some late comments on the storyline anyways as time goes by...

So here are some of the things I wrote in the past while reading Lovely_k's comments.

Hi! Lovely_k

I am reading your interesting comments about RFTD and do have a different perspective over some things, but Rising Sun series can have lots of interpretations too specially if the focus are actions, words or actions with words. Dialogues are precious to me in part 1 and 2 of this series, but their meanings can also change a lot. It can seem confusing because sometimes has a form like a puzzle. There are quite some little details that can touch some or not, for instance, when Junko says she feels suicidal Ryu takes her to watch him teaching kids how to make tsuru. It had different meaning through history, but its current one represents a form of healing and hope during challenging times. Credits to Japanese American National Museum. Source link:  http://janmstore.com/tsuru.html

About ep. 6, I watched live and there was background music in the scenes with complete silence posted on YT. The song was Cross Love if I am not mistaken. At first did think my ears could be playing tricks on me, when I watched on YT, but then again GMM likes to have full control on their copyrights songs and with ch. 3 having legal transmission problems discussion, it can be them restricting it or not. On the full version of ep. 6, the background music seems to be back but there is a moment of silence when Ryu speaks to Mayumi about the photo album, but when they hug there was music and in other parts as well.

Do think Yamamoto is supposed to be the villain behind the shadows and whenever he shows up it is a sign that his underlines should fear for their lives, because he is not happy in what they are doing it. After ep. 5 it seems that Osamu san’s suspicious on ep. 1 were right on and that’s why he had to leave us. :lmao: Yamamoto was behind everything that happened even on RRHLT and that’s why he shows up in the end, it was not a simple RFTD introduction. I wrote about this while waiting for ep. 7 eng subs and they confirmed there. On RRHLT, Riki and Sato were losing money all the time, but the police could not stop them. So that can tell us how strategic this villain thinks. Yamamoto provides support to people that hate each other to do the dirty work for him, when his underlines die or kill each he still wins, but when they just fail it’s like exposing that there is someone smarter behind the bad guys’ actions. Riki was a perfect mastermind cover up for Yamamoto, because he could compete by tradition with the Onizuka family, regardless of money and power, his position as Misawa Souryo had to be respected among the samurai descents. But Masaru still doesn’t understand why Takao Misawa is important.

Yamamoto needs the samurai way to end, because of its interference to help authorities that are not corrupted (Onizuka) or to be another source of gathering power to control others (Misawa). So what happened seven years ago was good to him in the end, but Ryu has to be killed without being a hero or someone that will be missed and as much public respect he can make our boy lose the better. So whenever Ryu is violent in public, Yamamoto’s plans gain some points and it does not matter if the boy is saving his own life and so on. Takeshi’s actions and decisions as the Onizuka Souryo made it public that if Onizuka ever wished to seize power over the city, nobody could stop them without a very complicated fight. So Ryu worked to show his strength in other means, but he does not let anyone forget he is still a warrior even ready to fight dirty if the need calls for it. Yamamoto is a system villain and the fact that Masaru Kobayashi is connected to him somehow, it is a really displeasing matter, because it can be easy for him to be found out. Also Takao Misawa knows who is his real boss, but does not seem to know that he was the one that supported his father in the past as well. I think if he seems unnecessary it means his plan is working quite well, because after all he is the bad guy that managed to survive in RRHLT.

Mayumi and Yuji

I had to wait to watch with eng subs to see what they said on that scene. In my humble opinion, Ryu kind of asked for that visit from Yuji on ep. 5.  Yuji saved Mayumi’s life and she is still hurt from that incident, so for her not to be nice with him it would seem weird for me, especially just to please Ryu. Both did not make up yet, plus he was a little bossy with her that day on ep. 6 (in a cute manner but still bossy),previously to Yuji arrival.  On episode 5, Ryu not only told Yuji about their wedding plans but he also invited the guy like he can’t miss for the world without being a bad friend to Mayumi. She had already accepted Yuji’s excuse to maybe not show up (and doing so confirming her marriage with our boy), but Ryu wanted to make it clear that he knew Yuji’s real position in his fiancée’s life. Well Mayumi felt pity for Yuji’s feelings and also she does identify herself with him a bit, for being in love by someone without being loved back, which happened in her perspective to herself on RRHLT and almost started again on RFTD until Akiko shows up…. Mayumi feels weak when it comes to standing up to Ryu. She trained to be a warrior herself, so that he could not hurt her pride again even if he still can hurt her feelings. That’s one of the reasons why she can’t be straightforward about Akiko, if she does Ryu already told her, more than once, what that means: jealousy.... which is equal admitting she still loves him.

Yuji knows how to push Ryu’s buttons, but that time around was Ryu that provoked Yuji not the other way around like on their first punch meeting. Ryu’s bad manners were being politely accepted by Yuji (ex. husband and wife are the same person, right? or you have a crush on me...or something like that) and Mayumi invited him to compensate his good intentions to know about her well being, which was similar in what happen with her father when they went out for the first time. She is supposed to be the future Okami san of the house and the presenter of Onizuka’s respect to guests.Ryu was impolite undoing her invitation to Yuji to cook at the Onizuka House (Ryu could be there with them too, no problem), so Yuji said he would do it if that was her wish.

Yuji wants Mayumi to know things about him so that he can make her feel sympathy, but instead she feels pity for him being like herself...falling for someone that won't even give your love a chance (Ryu told that to her on RRHLT and still answers to her challenge to make her love him....with something like accept weakness in my life :teary: - Takeshi and Seiko love :shock2: , when he knows they are well :rain: ). Let Yuji to be close to her but away from her inner thoughts, it is more like Mayumi does not know what is appropriate to talk about with a guy as a friend (he is her first male friend). Our girl tends to be a straightforward person and she was clear that regardless of Ryu's presence or not in her life, to open herself to love Yuji is not an option that she takes into consideration. A little cold of her part, but at least honest about Yuji wasting his time with her. Yuji is not dumb and Mayumi is naive, but their conversations are basically about himself or Ryu not about her at all.

For those that love just Ryu and Mayumi's scenes, there are cut scenes below.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXyGF8hW79kjBZhS9alVlttDAP38fIH4Y
Credits to my dog

Ok. I should have said something previously, but for those that waited to watch it now that the series is complete, it is still not too late. Please do beg everyone to try to resist sometimes the lovely and adorable puppy eyes of the Onizuka boys. :spin:  :spin:  Sometimes it may feel or seem like the n’eks are kicking a cute puppy when rejecting our handsome p’eks, but please sometimes the girls do make sense in their own perspectives, us agreeing with them or not. Do think Seiko and Mayumi can only have a fair chance to have their feelings and thoughts listen in some moments of RS plot, if resistance of the Onizuka boys’ lovely and adorable puppy eyes is there somehow. :nailbiter: If not poor girls, they will usually be wrong and making the boys suffer without any reasonable reason. :ph34r:

fresh

sarNie Adult
fea4567 said:
Another day of dance practice.

Cr:  as tagged

Thanks @Rak, Naya, Vimalee, MrsChum, Bubba, Fea, Suprab, Lazy,  Yaya kugimiya and everyone for :coolpix: , videos, news and comments.
I wish I could read Thai to know Yadech's news. I seriously miss them :teary:
@Vimalee, Bubba, Lovely: when you've time, please could you translate Yadech's news for us. Thanks a lot.

Did they meet again today? It's great. 
@Yaya kugimiya: I agree with you. I think Nadech has wanted Yaya as his guest himself so he can meet her with a good reason. I love your mini fan fic, hehe :heart: :heart:

Were Yadech in these fan cam? I wonder where and when were they?

http://instagram.com/p/tsoLSDpqeo/

http://instagram.com/p/tsfWJhJqft/

p/s: Have a nice weekend to all Yadechers!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@yk thanks for your ff. Feels real and very sweet, I like it. Do continue when time allows.

@lazy thank you for your wonderful view. As usual its long and detailed. Appreciate your time and sharing your pov.

Happy weekend to you too @fresh and everyone.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
fresh said:

Thanks @Rak, Naya, Vimalee, MrsChum, Bubba, Fea, Suprab, Lazy,  Yaya kugimiya and everyone for :coolpix: , videos, news and comments.
I wish I could read Thai to know Yadech's news. I seriously miss them :teary:
@Vimalee, Bubba, Lovely: when you've time, please could you translate Yadech's news for us. Thanks a lot.

Did they meet again today? It's great. 
@Yaya kugimiya: I agree with you. I think Nadech has wanted Yaya as his guest himself so he can meet her with a good reason. I love your mini fan fic, hehe :heart: :heart:

Were Yadech in these fan cam? I wonder where and when were they?

http://instagram.com/p/tsoLSDpqeo/

http://instagram.com/p/tsfWJhJqft/

p/s: Have a nice weekend to all Yadechers!
@fresh, those all from the "Chan Pai Kang Keun Kab Sup'tar " show.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for continuing with this thread.

@YK, thanks for entertaining us with your mini short ff...

@lazy, I miss you!! You always come with a long post for us to read and sooo much info. Thank you na.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
It's a pleasure to see you all here and thank you for sharing na ka.
@yk, thanks for sharing your creative mini ff with us na ka.  It's sure entertaining.
@Lazydrama,  once again, thanks for your insightful essay. 

Cute moment capping of the EFM interview.......

cr: weloveyayabarry

bubba

Keep On Smiling
suprab buroot satan said:
Here is article/interview about Thailand sweetheart http://instagram.com/p/tsZqnzP0wn/
Thanks suprab buroot for sharing na ka. 

cr:weloveyaybarry_fb

I'll translate the beginning and the end na ka.   Sorry na, my poor eyes are too lazy to focus on the small prints ka.

Urassaya Sperbund
THAILAND'S  SWEETHEART

This era if asked who's the Thailand's sweetheart, Yaya Urassaya Sperbund name would be mentioned first.  Being well-rounded whether in acting,
singing, and art drawing, Yaya also has good manners.  It's not surprising that Volume will work with her often.

Volumnista, do you know that Yaya Urassaya Sperbund has been on the cover of Volume 6 times already.  Not only she's beautiful and professional,
but another reason that we get to work together often is because 'everybody loves Yaya' for sure ka.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@Fresh, the show was called I Spent the Night With Super Stars.    I love that show.   Yaya sang Esan song (Nadech's hometown dialect) Yark pen fan ai - I want to be your girlfriend.  

Thanks MrsChum for the Thai title.

MrsChum said:
@fresh, those all from the "Chan Pai Kang Keun Kab Sup'tar " show.