[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much bubba for another translation.   Really appreciated it!!!    :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Nadech is such a good son.    He is very grateful to Mae Keaw and Pa especially when he found out that they were not his birth parents.    How many actors do you see who always has his mom tagging along?     I understand if it is a girl like Yaya or other young actresses, but Nadech is different.     He doesn't mind having his mom with him.   He said she has been working and taking care of the family for a long time so he wanted her to enjoy life and go out and about to places with him.    Unfortunately, his dad is older now and cannot go out a lot so Nadech tries to spend as much time with him as he can when he is not working.    

bubba said:
Finally, here's the translation na ka.  Thanks Junyukio & meysaelee for sharing the article na.

This article is the same with the one below na ka.

There's a rumor that the famous pra'ek, Nadech Kugimiya's father was hospitalized for forgetfulness
symptom like Alzheimer.   He was released from the hospital recently.  There was a sharp-eyed person
who saw Nadech took Yaya Urassaya Sperbund to visit his dad at the hospital.  When saw Nadech
and asked him about this, the famous pra'ek revealed,

"Actually, my dad is already old.  He turned 71 years old on November 2nd.  Therefore, it's normal at
his age to be forgetful sometimes.  However, he doesn't have any dangerous disease.  He's in hospital
for physical examination.  My dad does have a memory problem but nothing very serious.  Sometimes,
I myself can be forgetful too.  Since I live at home with my parents, I have time to fully take care of my
dad.  My mom would take care of him when I'm at work.  When I worked out of town or far from home,
I would call my mom to check on my dad.  When I have a free time, I would take him to eat and do
activities together.  Wherever I go, I would like to invite my dad but he prefers to stay home because he's
getting old.  Nowadays, my mom would take my dad to meditate.  My parents don't want me to worry
about them.  They want me to work diligently.  But as a son, I couldn't help but worry about them.   Nong
Yaya also had a chance to visit my dad which she came with her mom, mae Pla."

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello my lovely ladies!!! You're very welcome and thank you all for all the beautiful and wonderful shares na ka. 

Awww.....love the way Nadech staring/smiling at Yaya......so sweet...... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Yaya looks gorgeous and I like her dress, and Nadech looks handsome as always.......

A very proud mother indeed........

cr:as tagged,love ny,mae Keaw

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Awww.......It looks like Nadech wants to say something to nong Yaya. 
Maybe, he wants to ask her to come and Roy Kratong with him at his house, and mae Keaw already made Kratongs for Yaya and mae Pla too......? :pervie: :bhehe:

And, here they are, sharing a  beautiful kratong....... :heart:

cr:as tagged

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya will have Autograph Calendars Channel 3 at Maleenon on November 21 @12 pm I don't know if Nadech gonna attend for the calendar sign

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
They have such beautiful voices!! I wish they did recordings to their concert songs

He was itching to tease her, couldnt wait to finish off the song heh

Missing RM after listening to the song, i shall do wat i always do best, that is to rewatch their lakorns :)

Thanks for all the updates guys <3

dariey

sarNie Adult
preciouskj said:
Yaya afraid of doll?

yep,as far as i know she afraid of doll.if i wasn't mistaken there was a story behind it when she was still a little girl.talk about the doll i saw lastnight event there was fancam and pic show someone give her a doll and she kind of look hesitant to receive it but she still take it.

cr by@family

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
 Thank you na mey for sharing the link.    You have to register in order to vote.    I read that even some Thais have a hard time register.

Here's the latest results not in any particular order.

Top 5 Favorite Actors:

Top 5 Favorite Actresses:

Top 5 Favorite Lakorns (Series)

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

meysaelee said:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much Lazy for sharing the clip!

Pe Neung, who composed this song, wanted to thank the many fans for their continued love and support for this song and Yadech, that it's still a hit topping the charts at many stations.   For this, he wanted to make this special MV for the fans.

Lazydramafan said:
Special MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTEikHxWFlQ
Credits to Ch3 Soundtrack Official เพลงละครช่อง 3

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yes.   Yaya loved this one particular doll when she was young.   The doll was very old and ragged but she wouldn't get rid of it.   Mae Pla couldn't get her to let go of the doll so finally Mae Pla had to tell her that the doll was possessed with evil spirit and Yaya had to let it go.  

preciouskj said:
Yaya afraid of doll?

Yaya posted, " Tradition!.......trolley fun time with daddy? "

credit Urassayas IG

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:
Yes.   Yaya loved this one particular doll when she was young.   The doll was very old and ragged but she wouldn't get rid of it.   Mae Pla couldn't get her to let go of the doll so finally Mae Pla had to tell her that the doll was possessed with evil spirit and Yaya had to let it go.  

Yaya posted, " Tradition!.......trolley fun time with daddy? "

credit Urassayas IG
Thank you @Vimalee !! So i understand why Yaya always afraid.... :)

I really miss them ... I actually rewatch DJA !

I Hope they will have a project soon !! Why not a movie !! Do you see the movie call "the lake house" with sandra bullock and kaenu reeves? A romantic love story !! A remake of this movie with our NY Will be so good !! Or an action movie will be great too! Or what ever lol i only want them to pair again lmao !!!

Have a good WE my NY lovers !!

Love u all ka